A Few Words On Censorship

Postby davidbanner99@ » Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:40 pm

It's a bit like "V" in the 1980s. To get at least 50 per cent of the population vaccinated, use the same media tactics as the Iraq War. Saddam has lethal chemical weapons and can target London and New York. Lots of hype. Same thing here. Pics of people in hospital gasping for air. The masses bought it and rushed to have their miracle cures. Still that still left quite a few unvaccinated. Gradually, freedom of travel was used to try and increase vaccine numbers. Somewhere along the line, though, the people behind the vaccines were exposing themselves for what they really represent. For many, the penny dropped. Why go to so much trouble to vaccinate schools, fire-fighters, police and NHS workers? Little wonder people started to get suspicious. Do we seriously believe these people are actually concerned about our welfare?
"Sorry, I ordered shooting bullets at those people protesting in order to protect their health!"
We are now at the point where any rational person should see clear signs something is wrong. Once you ban travel and free movement or threaten to arrest people over their own freedom of choice, we ought to be smelling a rat.
I think the numbers of dissenters are much greater than the media states. It alters from country to country. Russians appear to be the most skeptical.
Another big factor is those who had the vaccines but have had health issues since. All these cases are coming to light.
davidbanner99@
Preferred Member

Likes Received: 24

Postby davidbanner99@ » Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:50 pm

tokeless wrote:I thought YouTube was censored?

"YouTube bans ALL anti-vax videos, ramping up Covid-era censorship campaign
29 Sep, 2021 16:57 / Updated 1 month ago

YouTube will ban all “harmful vaccine content” from its platform, including claims that vaccines are ineffective at reducing disease transmission. The ban comes after a year of escalating censorship by the Google-owned company.

The new rules prohibit content alleging that vaccines “cause chronic side effects,” that they “do not reduce transmission or contraction of disease,” and that they contain unlisted ingredients like fetal cells. The rules apply to all currently approved and administered vaccines, and not just Covid-19 shots.

And, while YouTube explicitly bans claims that vaccines contain fetal tissue or fetal cell lines, shots for various diseases – including Hepatitis A, Rubella and Chickenpox – are actually manufactured using cell lines started in aborted fetal tissue, but individual doses do not contain any of this tissue.

The new policy adds to YouTube’s existing ‘Covid-19 medical misinformation policy,’ which sets out a wide range of forbidden topics regarding the coronavirus. These include videos “encouraging home remedies,” content claiming “that masks do not play a role in preventing the contraction or transmission of Covid-19,” and content “that recommends use of Ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine for the prevention of Covid-19.”

The latter two topics are controversial, as there is no scientific consensus that masks prevent transmission of the virus, and Ivermectin has shown some promise in studies as a treatment for Covid-19.

Nevertheless, YouTube stated on Wednesday that over 130,000 videos have been removed since last year for violating this policy. "
davidbanner99@
Preferred Member

Postby davidbanner99@ » Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:02 pm

Tokeless raised this point about Youtube a few times. I provided the odd link from mainstream news channels that simply show protests. Many times videos were most definitely deleted, while the ones I accessed were not. Probably because they don't express views or arguments that counter Youtubes political (not scientific, or academic) agenda.

Personally, I live in hope of not using Youtube at all and hope at some time other companies will make genuine video channels. Those that publish views that disagree with State propaganda.
davidbanner99@
Preferred Member

Postby davidbanner99@ » Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:12 pm

Here, let us offer Tokeless some evidence. This took me less than 5 minutes.

R.F. Kennedy Junior is apparently a high-standing figure who supplied information on dangers of vaccines.

I did a quick search on Yandex to see if I could locate a video that features the R.F.Kennedy Junior interview. Here"s the link. See what happens once you click on it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8WJCbCWFBMQ

P.S I may be able to find a copy of the video on a Russian channel. Youtube has likewise deleted video channel interviews of PHd biologists who likewise pick holes in the vaccine argument. I guess because Youtube's job is to help sell untested drugs to try and create capital for corporations.
davidbanner99@
Preferred Member

Postby tokeless » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:36 am

YouTube also bans holocaust denial videos. It bans extremists videos.... is that censorship too?
tokeless

Likes Received: 377

Postby Candid » Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:04 am

davidbanner99@ wrote:Have you ever considered how you would react in an Austrian's situation?

Of course! It's diabolical, and we can be sure that whatever happens in the most-oppressed countries will sooner or later be on our doorstep. Anyone who still thinks this isn't a global campaign of terror simply doesn't want to know.

I was in the town centre yesterday and when it was time for lunch I found most of the indy restaurants closed. You can still get junk food from the big chains, of course, because we're all aware how much our governments care about our health. A tiny pub that's traded since at least the early 19th century and probably longer is now permanently closed, as are many others. The big old-fashioned post office building has been empty since late 2019 and the "service" has, as in the case of most other post offices around the country, moved to an upstairs corner of W H Smiths: you'll be an hour in the queue there while a couple of staff go up and down along the line offering to show everyone how to use the self-service facilities. The big supermarket's fresh food area was row upon row of empty boxes and of course there's only one checkout person now; most people are okay with scanning their own stuff and paying by (trackable) plastic. I was shocked to see the road leading from the High Street to the bus-and-rail station is one boarded-up and in some cases scaffolded shop after another. I took lots of photos.

This is the way of the future: you scurry out in full ppe to get what you need and you don't see or speak to a soul; or worse, you buy everything online and it's delivered by drone.

The Dutch and French now understand that - both countries are showing signs of a drift from protest, to anarchy and maybe civil war.

How long before they're being shot dead in the streets? There are some defence personnel and police on the side of the people, usually (but not always) when they've been told they have to have the jabs themselves or be dismissed from their posts. There's evidence now that those who have the clotshots can no longer think rationally. Their personalities are changing. They're as hostile to The People as their governments are.

I think if I were in Austria I'd be closing my bank accounts and going undercover as a preliminary.

Seems like a plan. Certainly not practicable for me but as an active member of the English Resistance, I have contacts. This is no time to be a loner.
Candid
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 489

Postby Candid » Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:31 am

davidbanner99@ wrote:Saddam has lethal chemical weapons and can target London and New York. Lots of hype. Same thing here. Pics of people in hospital gasping for air.

First they make you ill with the jab, then they cure you with ivermectin. Big Pharma Rules, okay? https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/2/ ... -covid-19/

Still that still left quite a few unvaccinated.

Seriously? You're still referring to the deathjabs as vaccines?
If you’re under 50, your risk of dying from the jabs is greater than your chance of dying from WuFlu https://www.skirsch.com/covid/Deaths.pdf

Gradually, freedom of travel was used to try and increase vaccine numbers.

It's been astonishingly successful. At least half of the people I know to have had the jabs have done so "because I like to travel", as if I'm the most stay-at-home person they know. They are, of course, setting themselves up for an endless stream of "boosters" or "new variant" jabs, without which their vaxpasses will immediately expire. In America a young formerly travelling businessman who'd had the shots to keep his job found his vaxpass doesn't work, so as long as he's at home he's been communicating with others in the same situation. They rock up somewhere only to be told we're onto you; you haven't been "vaccinated" at all.

The guy posted on Twitter so there wasn't a link, but a quick search shows the same thing's happening in Scotland: https://reclaimthenet.org/scotlands-vac ... pp-errors/

Do we seriously believe these people are actually concerned about our welfare?
"Sorry, I ordered shooting bullets at those people protesting in order to protect their health!"
We are now at the point where any rational person should see clear signs something is wrong.

Wouldn't you think so? But to underscore my point about the jabs having a dumbing-down effect, a lot of formerly rational people think vaxpasses are a good idea. The jabs protect them from the worst effects of the trumped-up virus (yeah, right) but not from the unjabbed with our natural immunity. How's that again?

Another big factor is those who had the vaccines [FFS, David!] but have had health issues since. All these cases are coming to light.

They are, and they have been since mass-vaxxing started at the tail end of last year. I was in touch with the ONS, who gave me the all-causes mortality data for England and Wales over the 31 years 1990-2020 inclusive. At the end of December their estimate for 2020 was normal, and lower than in some of those years. When they gave me the final tally in mid-January it had jumped to be the highest. Since we were not at war all kinds of coronahoax "measures" would have come into play, but clotting alone (guaranteed in all the jab brands) is known to be causing strokes and heart attacks, while destruction of natural immunity is making jabbed people vulnerable to anything and everything.

While rogue governments control the mainstream media and so blatantly offer false statistics, and the dumbing-down going-rogue factor threatens those of us with the brains to say NO, we're going deeper into the woods. Hang on to your hat; even if the jabbing were halted yesterday, the northern hemisphere winter's going to get ugly.
Candid
MVP
MVP

Postby Candid » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:12 am

davidbanner99@ wrote:
tokeless wrote:I thought YouTube was censored?

"YouTube bans ALL anti-vax videos, ramping up Covid-era censorship campaign
29 Sep, 2021 16:57 / Updated 1 month ago

Note the Australian origin. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKX0nb_dhfY
and
https://www.independent.co.uk/life-styl ... 29272.html
Candid
MVP
MVP

Postby Candid » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:16 am

davidbanner99@ wrote:Tokeless raised this point about Youtube a few times.

Yes. He's been jabbed, been ill, and sincerely believes his Government has everyone's health at heart.
Candid
MVP
MVP

Postby Candid » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:24 am

davidbanner99@ wrote:Here, let us offer Tokeless some evidence.

Several have tried, and so far all have failed. You may have better luck.

When you have some time to kill, take a look at viewtopic.php?t=109527. I gave up trying to distinguish what tokeless wrote from what the people he was quoting wrote.
Candid
MVP
MVP

Postby Candid » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:34 am

davidbanner99@ wrote:I did a quick search on Yandex to see if I could locate a video that features the R.F.Kennedy Junior interview. Here"s the link. See what happens once you click on it.

This https://fort-russ.com/amp/2020/04/rober ... h-complex/ isn't the same thing, but it's still up and (naturally) not a youtube. There are lots of others.

RFKjr has been on the case from the start and just keeps getting better. Still up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxn-g-JZ84Q and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxn-g-JZ84Q.
Candid
MVP
MVP

Postby Candid » Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:37 am

From post #89 on The Black Pill thread:
theforsaken wrote:they literally could just outright say that they want to depopulate the the earth and take all our property, microchip us and stuff us in cell sized apartments in smart cities, and feed us 3D printed meat and cockroaches, and everyone would still not believe that, people would think they're joking or something and we'd still be the crazy ones.

Candid wrote:I know, and it's horrible, but you made me smile with this one. It's funny because it's true, and sometimes you've just gotta laugh, because it's what keeps you sane.

This post of yours makes me wonder if you're on Twitter. If so, this link https://twitter.com/i/status/1430508471045083146 should work.

It did then but it doesn't now; it's from a suspended account. Good on ya, Twatter! https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-p ... on-twitter

NOTE: theforsaken is presently MIA.
Candid
MVP
MVP

Postby Candid » Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:06 pm

Candid wrote:
theforsaken wrote:I honestly don't care if people want to take the vaccine, it's not about that, if you and tokeless want it you guys go nuts, I just don't want to be forced/coerced/bribed into taking it. It should be everyone's personal choice without the looming threat of unemployment or indefinite lockdown.

Well said. But who's dying of covid?
Fully "vaccinated" people, that's who. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mcJT5a9j-U

And another youtube link bites the dust.
Candid
MVP
MVP

Postby Candid » Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:52 pm

I've only just heard of this guy, and he's dead. https://www.azquotes.com/author/1544-William_Blum
Candid
MVP
MVP

Postby Candid » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:03 pm

davidbanner99@ wrote:It seems clear to me all the absurd social distancing will force viruses to adapt and morph. Of course, illness will quadruple over winter as normal bacteria will have been prevented from its usual parasitic process.

You're right, but there's another side to it.

“We could potentially sterilize an entire generation”
https://www.jennifermargulis.net/halt-c ... urges-cdc/
from which: “There is strong evidence that inoculation under pandemic pressure with these leaky vaccines [sic] is driving the creation of more lethal mutants that are both newly infecting a younger age demographic, and causing more covid-related deaths across the population than would have occurred without intervention. That is, there is evidence that the vaccines are making the pandemic worse.”

And yes, the youtube link given in the fourth paragraph has already gone.
Candid
MVP
MVP

PreviousNext