The Black Pill

Postby theforsaken » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:51 pm

"If you're one of those people I suggest that on a regular basis you lift it out and away from your face and take a good lungful. It's not ideal, and maybe it'll slow you down on the job, but it's better than breathing that sh** in constantly."

Nah I'm not, thank God, I'm actually out of work at the moment, I'm doing a course and it's not easy finding work where they let you have every Tuesday off.
I did have to wear a mask at my last job though but I would just put it under my nose and breathe through my nose lol.
Just remembering that place too, God I hate working with women so much, I didn't have to often so that was good, but it's MUCH better working either with other guys or by myself.

Anyway, um yeah with those adverse reaction numbers and deaths, you have to actually call in and report them yourself, cause the hospitals only report the covid numbers, so all those negative vaccine numbers you see are also only the people who actually called up and reported it, how many others just had minor issues or thought their loved one dying wasn't linked or whatever and didn't report it?
theforsaken

Likes Received: 16

Postby theforsaken » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:58 pm

quietvoice wrote:
tokeless wrote:Ok... I'll see you in a year and report that my health is fine. .

Exactly my mother's attitude. She's going to live long and healthy. She's 80.
Can't talk a lick of sense into her. Same as my brother, he's admitted it's too much to comprehend, and so he admittedly stays in a bubble of positivity, so similar to mom.

Yeah some people KNOW there's more to the world and not everything we're shown is what it seems, but they just prefer blissful ignorance so they'll go along with it.
theforsaken

Postby theforsaken » Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:16 pm

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:
quietvoice wrote:
You CANNOT make an educated decision without being educated.

Here are just SOME vaccine ingredients.
These are being INJECTED into your kids;

This is not being educated.

You might believe knowing a list of ingredients qualifies as “being educated”. It doesn’t. Far from it.

If I tell you that a certain dish contains water, salt, cheese, tomatoes, flour, onions, and garlic, that doesn’t somehow make you educated about that dish. All it means is you know the ingredients. Big deal. You are still largely ignorant about the dish. And even water consumed in large enough quantities is toxic.

Put on your thinking cap while gathering needed information. The list of vaccine ingredients is not necessary information to make an educated decision.

The thing is though, there are people who ARE educated telling you they're bad, but the mainstream media just labels them as "quacks" and people like you and tokeless believe it because mainstream media never lies..
theforsaken

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:34 pm

theforsaken wrote:The thing is though, there are people who ARE educated telling you they're bad, but the mainstream media just labels them as "quacks" and people like you and tokeless believe it because mainstream media never lies..

Where did I say that I don’t believe information about the negative aspects of the vaccines or that I believe mainstream media?

I’m pointing out that “getting educated” about the effectiveness of a treatment doesn’t mean collecting irrelevant information. The effectiveness of the treatment has nothing to do with whether the ingredients consist of the salty tears of whimpering puppies.

Many people are not educated, because they only seek information that confirms what they want to believe or irrelevant information that makes them feel good, e.g. a partial list of ingredients. That’s not being educated.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 1208

Postby tokeless » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:13 am

Hey, can people stop quoting me now please. I've made my points and I'm out. You don't agree with them, fine. You believe what you prefer... fine.
tokeless

Likes Received: 361

Postby theforsaken » Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:27 am

A cousin of mine posted this on Facebook. I agree 100% although he's just quoting stats, so it's a bit hard not to agree.

Australian statistics

2019: 169,301 deaths
2020: 161,400 deaths (approx)

2020 covid deaths: 910

Taking the official covid numbers at face value..

Covid accounts for 0.56% of all Australian deaths.

That means for every 1 person who died with covid - almost 200 people died from other causes.

Where's the air time for those other people?

Where's the air time for the people driven to suicide directly by government policies?

Did you know an additional 1,200 people killed themselves in Australia in 2020?

That's significantly more than all covid deaths.

But, they didn't serve the political agenda, so better just sweep them under the rug..

When 0.56% of the country's deaths get 90%+ of the official air time, you're absolutely being bullshitted.

--

Australia routinely records over 200,000 cases of the flu each year - where was the hysteria over that?

Where was the testing blitz then? Where was the quarantine for that?

Here we are in late 2021, 18 months into this 'pandemic', running the biggest testing blitz this country has ever seen and we've only just now surpassed 60,000 cases. 1.5 years in..

Covid is a government/corporate/media creation.

0.56% of total deaths...
--

It pays to think for yourself.
theforsaken

Postby quietvoice » Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:01 pm

tokeless wrote:Hey, can people stop quoting me now please. I've made my points and I'm out. You don't agree with them, fine. You believe what you prefer... fine.

Hmm. Okay.

~

Germs Debunk Corona, video, 57 minutes.
"Viruses"=DeadCellDebris,Bacteria=DebrisEaters.
quietvoice

Likes Received: 268

Postby Candid » Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:30 pm

More from Australia, and none of it good. https://nofrakkingconsensus.com/2021/09 ... estival-2/

and I so wish I could stop people saying "vaccine" and "vaccinate"!
Candid
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 478

Postby quietvoice » Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:08 pm

Candid wrote: [ link ]

Can I ask why you're not sharing this healthy lifestyle to your patients to boost their own immune system, 'cause that's what our immune system's for?
If I don't do what I'm doing right now with administering this, my practice will actually be suspended and my license will be suspended and I will be no longer able to practice.
quietvoice

Postby quietvoice » Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:35 pm

~

Imagine taking orders from liars, thieves, paedophiles, psychopaths and mass murderers, and thinking you're more virtuous than those who disobey.

~
quietvoice

Postby Candid » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:05 pm

Australian millionare Clive Palmer has a few words to say. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYeOljv43CU
Candid
MVP
MVP

Postby Candid » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:47 pm

Jabs as part of the depopulation agenda. https://rumble.com/vmlz42-funeral-direc ... covid.html
Candid
MVP
MVP

Postby theforsaken » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:34 pm

Well guys, It's been quite a ride, but I've decided to go against my every belief and conviction, and roll the dice on the jab.
For my loved ones, and because it feels like the only way out of this bs next year.

My mum sent a message saying how courageous it is but I dunno, it feels like the opposite, it feels a lot more like giving up. The courageous thing would be to just ditch everyone and everything and go live out in the bush somewhere by myself away from society.

My missus even said yesterday that if I get a bad reaction, it means I would have died from covid if I got it.
So that tells me even if I die or get permanently injured shortly after the vaccine, she's still going to believe the narrative and not blame the government for corecing me, or pharma for rushing trials for it or question anything. Which is probably the most tragic part of this. The closest person to me will never be on my side with this or believe me about any of it, even if it kills me or debilitates me permanently.
If I'm killed or f***ed up from it it'll be completely meaningless. So I guess it doesn't matter either way, but I dunno, wish me luck I guess. Cause I'd rather not die, or even worse, be left in a permanent debilitated state.

My wife also doesn't believe that we'll be made to take boosters to keep put of lockdown so while I'm not looking forward to that, I am looking forward to being proven right about it.

I'm not doing that either, the first 2 jabs is where it ends for me, if I'm forced to get boosters after that every 6 months or yearly or whatever I'm leaving the city, whether my wife comes with me or not.
theforsaken

Postby quietvoice » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:40 pm

theforsaken wrote:I'm not doing that either, the first 2 jabs is where it ends for me, if I'm forced to get boosters after that every 6 months or yearly or whatever I'm leaving the city, whether my wife comes with me or not.

Start packing.
quietvoice

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:50 pm

theforsaken wrote:Well guys, It's been quite a ride, but I've decided to go against my every belief and conviction, and roll the dice on the jab.

Look, I don’t give a damn if you get it or not. But for f#$@ sake, get it because you honestly believe it is the right decision. Don’t just be a sheep, coerced into a decision one way or the other.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 1208

PreviousNext