The Black Pill

Postby tokeless » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:18 pm

Quite relevant to one's motivation to lie.
Look at the big picture that these witnesses are working within.
Goes to credibility of the witnesses.
Find a witness to viruses in general and to this one in particular that is independent of the money and power plays involved, what do they say, and why do they contradict what these other people say?[/quote]

I've heard some sweeping generalizations in my life, but that's up there with the craziest. Just because someone is paid highly doesn't mean they are corrupted. You can be paid peanuts and be corrupt.
tokeless

Likes Received: 366

Postby quietvoice » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:30 pm

tokeless wrote:
Quite relevant to one's motivation to lie.
Look at the big picture that these witnesses are working within.
Goes to credibility of the witnesses.
Find a witness to viruses in general and to this one in particular that is independent of the money and power plays involved, what do they say, and why do they contradict what these other people say?

I've heard some sweeping generalizations in my life, but that's up there with the craziest. Just because someone is paid highly doesn't mean they are corrupted. You can be paid peanuts and be corrupt.

Quite naive, many people are.

Not you, of course.

.timewilltell.
quietvoice

Likes Received: 284

Postby tokeless » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:39 pm

It must be a really sad existence having no positivity about life, just a toxic outlook that you do nothing to change other than spread right wing videos and other tenuous links to the end of our society. I get that the world is anything but perfect and it never has been, but to live in a state of hypervigilance is quite damaging to the soul. When was the last time you posted anything about hope and positive things QV... when all this settles down and reality resumes, what will you do with your time? I've still worked with the mentally ill in the hope of giving them better lives, I've still been a hands on father to my sons, I've still kept perspective when all around seemed a bit unstable... yet, I am the one who has got it all so wrong. You will have to look in the mirror one day and ask yourself "Where have I just been?"
tokeless

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:42 pm

quietvoice wrote:The virologists are stating something as true. I'm calling them out as liars.

Yes. I understand you are accusing all virologists of being liars, and that you believe what makes them liars is that they are paid well.

That is a stupid way to evaluate if something is true or false.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 1222

Postby quietvoice » Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:46 pm

tokeless wrote:It must be a really sad existence having no positivity about life, just a toxic outlook that you do nothing to change other than spread right wing videos and other tenuous links to the end of our society. I get that the world is anything but perfect and it never has been, but to live in a state of hypervigilance is quite damaging to the soul. When was the last time you posted anything about hope and positive things QV... when all this settles down and reality resumes, what will you do with your time? I've still worked with the mentally ill in the hope of giving them better lives, I've still been a hands on father to my sons, I've still kept perspective when all around seemed a bit unstable... yet, I am the one who has got it all so wrong. You will have to look in the mirror one day and ask yourself "Where have I just been?"

Quite naive, many people are.

Not you, of course.

.timewilltell.
quietvoice

Postby quietvoice » Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:46 pm

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:
quietvoice wrote:The virologists are stating something as true. I'm calling them out as liars.

Yes. I understand you are accusing all virologists of being liars, and that you believe what makes them liars is that they are paid well.

That is a stupid way to evaluate if something is true or false.

It has not been proven that any virus, much less the so-called sars-cov2 virus, has been isolated and purified.

.timewilltell.
quietvoice

Postby tokeless » Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:55 pm

When you bang the same drum you get the same beat..
tokeless

Postby quietvoice » Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:57 pm

some-would-accuse-this-commenter-to-be-a-right-winger-but-I-don't-really-know-it's-just-a-comment-in-a-video-description wrote:

Here is something nobody thinks about with the injured health professionals. Most will not accept they were lied to all of their career and have been the part of ongoing medical fraud for years. If they do, they will suffer psychological damage that they may never recover from. Once you get it, you cannot unget it.

.timewilltell.
quietvoice

Postby quietvoice » Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:57 pm

~

" . . . we're not paid actors . . . ", 4 minute video.

Kid: Mom, I want a vaccine for my birthday!

~
quietvoice

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:59 am

quietvoice wrote: It has not been proven that any virus…

How would you know?

You don’t. You have no clue, because you base your belief of what is true or false, ie what is proven, depending on a person’s salary. You don’t base it on the actual evidence a person presents. Instead, you base “truth” on their paycheck.

Good luck with that. It is no wonder you are frustrated and struggle to understand what is actually going on in the world. Given your belief that if a person makes money they must be a liar, it is understandable why you have such a warped view of reality.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 1222

Postby Candid » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:30 am

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:
quietvoice wrote: It has not been proven that any virus…

How would you know?

Claim $1.2 million! https://thebl.tv/us-news/millionaire-of ... virus.html

Understand virology https://odysee.com/@DrAndrewKaufman:f/S ... -2-25-21:8

No new virus https://rumble.com/vmlz42-funeral-direc ... covid.html

Of course motive makes a difference! Consider the cowardly Melbourne police officer who paused in his shooting of unarmed and fleeing citizens to tell a reporter he was "as sick of lockdowns as you are" but that he had to "put food on the table" and he was "not qualified to do anything else"—and contrast him with the Milton Keynes funeral director (third link) whose family business is now at risk and who doesn't expect to live much longer because he had the balls to talk about what he'd seen and is still seeing.
Candid
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 483

Postby Candid » Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:01 pm

Don't quit your job, and don't give in to the jab mandate, because the law may change. Again. https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/vi ... mone-gold/
Candid
MVP
MVP

Postby Candid » Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:09 pm

tokeless wrote:When you bang the same drum you get the same beat..

Surely the beat depends more on the rhythm-stick action than the drum itself?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvWHQMH-G4A
Candid
MVP
MVP

Postby quietvoice » Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:40 pm

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:You don’t. You have no clue, because you base your belief of what is true or false, ie what is proven, depending on a person’s salary. You don’t base it on the actual evidence a person presents. Instead, you base “truth” on their paycheck.

Good luck with that. It is no wonder you are frustrated and struggle to understand what is actually going on in the world. Given your belief that if a person makes money they must be a liar, it is understandable why you have such a warped view of reality.

You're hilarious.
quietvoice

Postby quietvoice » Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:51 pm

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:. . . is that they are paid well.

I've already asked this, I'll ask again. Who is paying them?
quietvoice

PreviousNext