The Black Pill

Postby Candid » Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:14 am

tokeless wrote:theres just been a report suggesting that 10% of medications prescribed aren't needed or aren't effective.

I suspect it's much higher than that. People seem to want pills and potions, and I have no doubt pharmaceutical companies give kickbacks when their drugs are prescribed. It's always seemed experimental, to me.

If you look at the US health system this was highlighted with oxycontin prescribing which caused huge levels of opiate addiction because doctors were 'paid or induced' to offer it as a first choice treatment.

And look at the incredibly damaging first-choice "treatments" for WuFlu! It's well established that ivermectin can both prevent and treat it, so now the drug that works has been universally banned except in hospitals. There's disquieting news that "vaccinated" people who get the lurgy will be treated with ivm, while UN"vaccinated" will be put on the deadly ventilators and left to die alone.

On a side note, I recently broke a long-standing addiction to a particularly addictive anti-anxiety drug. I used it to sleep, and many nights I took much more than the prescribed dose. I lay awake for three consecutive nights, which would have been okay(ish) if I lived alone but was bloody hell when I couldn't get up and get on with something. Also, strangely enough, I had the sensation of insects crawling over my face, which I gather withdrawing junkies get, too; plus feeling like every tooth in my head was about to fall out.

My sleep's still erratic—has been since my teens anyway—but I can't tell you how good it feels to be off it. Actually, who am I talking to? I think you know all about that.
Candid
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 483

Postby Candid » Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:19 am

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:On the other hand, big money offered to prove the virus does not actually exist is considered an act of truth seeking. (candid)

You have misread my post and/or not looked at the link. Big money has been offered to prove the virus DOES exist, not that it doesn't.

If millions of people are registered as dying from a virus, why has it still not been found?
Candid
MVP
MVP

Postby Candid » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:07 am

tokeless wrote:If I was rich enough I could offer 5 million to disprove the existence of alien life. .

Again, no one's asking for proof that the newfangled virus doesn't exist. We're asking for evidence that it does.

For the record, I understand the infamous Wuhan lab cooked something up. It's like creating a new breed of dog, all of which can trace their ancestry back to wolves. But you have to keep breeding the mutation back to its own type, and that's what hasn't been done.

They didn't need to. The so-called delta variant is in the jabs.
Candid
MVP
MVP

Postby quietvoice » Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:37 am

reply269:
quietvoice wrote:
Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:. . . is that they are paid well.

I've already asked this, I'll ask again. Who is paying them?

Does this question have a forbidden answer? Why is it that no one wants to answer this?

quietvoice wrote:
Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:Yes you did. You said it..

Provide quote and reply#, please.

Please, I'd like to know where you think that I said that.

quietvoice wrote:
Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:If multiple virologists tell you that symptoms A, B, and C are caused by virus X,

They tell me. So what. What proof are they showing to me? Point to proof, please.

Show me proof of this wuhan-wiggle virus, and that a virus is contagious, and that a "virus" "causes" a "disease".

quietvoice wrote:
Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:. . . is that they are paid well.

I've already asked this, I'll ask again. Who is paying them?

Who is paying these lying m-f'ers? If money is such a non-issue, shouldn't it not be an issue when identifying the payors?

I know that you want to tell me that following a money trail is useless information.

tokeless wrote:Mmm, theres just been a report suggesting that 10% of medications prescribed aren't needed or aren't effective. It raised the question, do some doctors prescribe for profit over patient care. If you look at the US health system this was highlighted with oxycontin prescribing which caused huge levels of opiate addiction because doctors were 'paid or induced' to offer it as a first choice treatment.

But Richard says that money has no influence in how the medical community operates.

~~

If money were taken out of the whole health/medical equation, where do you think we'd be today?

~~

To find truth, first get past the lies.

.timewilltell.
quietvoice

Likes Received: 285

Postby quietvoice » Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:17 am

quietvoice

Postby quietvoice » Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:17 am

quietvoice

Postby quietvoice » Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:29 am

~

G R A P H E N E - O X I D E

Yummy!
quietvoice

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:45 pm

quietvoice wrote:Who is paying these lying m-f'ers? If money is such a non-issue, shouldn't it not be an issue when identifying the payors?

And yet again you wish to argue that money is what determines truth.

The “payors” are as varied as the “m-f’ers”.

Some of the “m-f’ers” as you like to call them are paid by universities, others by a government, some by large companies, others by small companies. Some are independent contractors, others are employees. Some are paid by private foundations, others by non-profits.

Some of this “m-f’ers” are mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers. They aren’t evil robots out to kill humanity.

You oversimplify the world quietvoice. You think because a person has the title “virologist” that by default they must be paid by some corrupt “payor” and this somehow determines what is true.

Like tokeless has pointed out, you make broad generalizations, treating entire classes of people as “m-f’ers” because you assume their motives. You assume money is the lever that makes people lie.

And this results in the struggle and frustration you have created for yourself. You believe in this oversimplified, generalized world of black/white, good/evil. You think truth is a matter of who is paying the money.

Truly unfortunate that people choose to live in such a world, but it’s nothing new. One day you will die, still believing the world is this dark, ugly place where money is the great evil. You will die frustrated and angry, thinking the world is on the verge of the apocalypse.

And I will die believing that the world is just fine, that there is no impending doom. I certainly see plenty of suffering and tragedy taking place, but it is nothing new for humanity. And I definitely don’t endorse treating entire classes of people as evil or “m-fer’s” just because they receive money from a “payor” that I don’t like.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 1228

Postby tokeless » Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:01 pm

They didn't need to. The so-called delta variant is in the jabs.

Please Candid... you don't actually believe that do you? If you do, please explain why millions of people who have received the jabs, myself included haven't got the infection. I know I don't because I have negative tests, or am i being lied to and the tests are duds?
tokeless

Likes Received: 367

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:13 pm

I’ll pay $5 million to anyone that brings me proof that the delta variant is in the jabs.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 1228

Postby Candid » Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:37 am

Another sound reason for saying NO.
quietvoice wrote:Image
Candid
MVP
MVP

Postby Candid » Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:38 am

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:And yet again you wish to argue that money is what determines truth.

Wilful "misunderstanding".
Candid
MVP
MVP

Postby Candid » Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:08 am

tokeless wrote:Please Candid... you don't actually believe that do you?

Yes. https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/nearl ... tleblower/ These deaths are excessive, and they started going up with the jab rollout.

If you do, please explain why millions of people who have received the jabs, myself included haven't got the infection. I know I don't because I have negative tests, or am i being lied to and the tests are duds?

Use your brain, tokeless. How could these jabs be sold if people like you were incapable of walking out of the jab centre to tell people "I've had it and I'm fine"? We know a lot of participants in this medical experiment are getting placebos—certainly the famous people being jabbed on camera are—and I hope you won't take it amiss that I hope you're one of them, because the real McCoy inevitably produces blood clots. https://brandnewtube.com/watch/dr-charl ... NyMz.html#

But yes, the "tests" certainly are duds. That's largely irrelevant now, but without them they could never have terrified people into being jabbed.

And people who've been "vaccinated" are the ones dying. You don't have to be Einstein. https://theexpose.uk/2021/09/24/phe-rep ... 19-deaths/
Candid
MVP
MVP

Postby Candid » Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:12 am

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:I’ll pay $5 million to anyone that brings me proof that the delta variant is in the jabs.

Anyone looking at the stats would certainly suspect it, but if you have $5m to make the point you'll need to advertise the offer more widely than on this rather obscure forum.
Candid
MVP
MVP

Postby Candid » Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:38 am

Once the great "vaccination" success story, Guam is now under strain amid a new wave of infections, but experts say cases would be far higher without vaccine coverage.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/ ... ovid-surge

I guess you believe that, tokeless. So let me ask you, what kind of "experts" can say with certainty what would be if things were other than they are?
Candid
MVP
MVP

PreviousNext