The Black Pill

#420

Postby tokeless » Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:15 pm

tokeless
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2604
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 5:17 pm
Likes Received: 366


#421

Postby quietvoice » Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:49 pm

tokeless wrote:https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/oct/12/far-right-covid-conspiracy-theories-fuelling-antisemitism-warn-uk-experts

What is the message you wish to impart to your readers with this link?



Here's one:
child abuse, 3 minute video.
User avatar
quietvoice
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2760
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:14 pm
Likes Received: 284

#422

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:22 pm

tokeless wrote: We love travelling and I guess that may be the price we will pay for that luxury, because I think it's moving that way for long haul.. as an individual there is little I can do when my own country and the one I wish to visit say I must have one. Is that tyranny? Then who is the tyrant? I have enough faith in the scientists who have fought this virus, not the politicians as they are there for a limited time and then they're gone. What do yer do eh?


It certainly is not liberty.

Scientists, in theory, are just providing information to the leadership. The tyranny is based on how the leaders decide to use the information. To what extent will they use the information to oppress or be cruel?

The passports are tyranny in action. How do I know? Because out of all the countries in the world, only a handful are pushing for that nonsense. Apparently, the science in a handful of countries, e.g. the UK and Australia, works differently than the science in Colombia, Mexico, Yemen, Denmark, etc. etc.

Are the countries that are not pushing passports wrong? Based on the science, should they be more tyrannical? I don’t think so. I think they are accepting the science and with that they are accepting higher rates of fatalities from COVID. They are choosing liberty over tyranny. I see nothing wrong with that.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 11719
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 am
Likes Received: 1222

#423

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:56 pm

quietvoice wrote:What you're not getting


And what you’re not getting is that you also purposefully kill animals.

When you eat rice, you have purposefully killed ducks and poisoned mice. It was no “accident” to get that rice to your table. You also purposefully kill snakes, gophers, rabbits, birds, etc. to bring various non-meat products to your table.

As stated previously, I accept that I murder more animals than you, but that doesn’t clean the blood off your own hands.

And when you purposefully and intentionally use electricity and other modern luxuries, you know that doing so kills animals “accidentally”. It’s not an accident when it is guaranteed. It is 100% guaranteed that you will kill a certain number of animals each year, because you just had to indulge in all the luxuries of your modern life.

You could save these lives. You could purposefully and intentionally live in a manner that didn’t guarantee the death of animals each year. There are communities all over the world that don’t have access to electricity, indoor plumbing, or public transportation.

Certainly you will still find some way to rationalize your own need for your indulgences and claim animals that die at your hand are “accidental”. Utter nonsense, given that you purposefully use these luxuries, knowing full well that some animals will die because of your actions.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 11719
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 am
Likes Received: 1222

#424

Postby Candid » Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:32 am

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:out of all the countries in the world, only a handful are pushing for that nonsense.
Apparently, the science in a handful of countries, e.g. the UK and Australia, works differently than the science in Colombia, Mexico, Yemen, Denmark, etc. etc.


The thumbscrews are on the Five Eyes intelligence alliance: Australia, Canada, New Zealand, UK and US. Citizens in all these countries (as well as in others, where people can see where we're headed) are fighting back under what appear to be impossible odds.
https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/pa ... communism/

Jabs and other ‘measures’ prevent herd immunity: https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/so- ... rated-herd

Jabbed pilot dies in-flight + the real reason for so many cancellations https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/10/s ... -required/
Candid
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 9584
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:00 am
Likes Received: 483

#425

Postby Candid » Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:12 am

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:Are the countries that are not pushing passports wrong? Based on the science, should they be more tyrannical? I don’t think so.

Nor do I! Because propaganda is NOT science. It is anti-science.

I think they are accepting the science and with that they are accepting higher rates of fatalities

Actually they're not. The jabs are truly a case of the "cure" being worse than the complaint.
Clear evidence of fraud in Pfizer study claiming 95% jab efficacy; includes jab toll. https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/2/ ... -efficacy/

Among women jabbed in the first 20 weeks of pregnancy, 82% miscarried. https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/2/ ... countries/

And furthermore, a safe, reliable cure was available from the start but has been suppressed... because it works. India went against the instructions of the Gates-controlled WHO and mandated the prophylactic usage of Ivermectin. They have almost completely eradicated WuFlu. https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/2/ ... vermectin/

They are choosing liberty over tyranny. I see nothing wrong with that.

It's obvious, isn't it!

I continue to pin my hope on the many doctors and lawyers around the world fighting the coronahoax with everything they've got, and can only be sorry so many were fooled into taking the deathjabs. Venues insisting on "health" passports are going to have to do a complete about-face or go under when their clientele can no longer get out and about.
Candid
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 9584
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:00 am
Likes Received: 483

#426

Postby quietvoice » Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:31 am

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:
quietvoice wrote:What you're not getting

And what you’re not getting is that you also purposefully kill animals.

I disagree on the purposefulness. It is a very deliberate action for a person to put pieces of cooked animal in their mouth. It's an obvious taking of that life. The situations that you say are happening in other endeavors are not so obvious.

P.S. I don't eat rice.
User avatar
quietvoice
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2760
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:14 pm
Likes Received: 284

#427

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:22 pm

quietvoice wrote:I disagree on the purposefulness. It is a very deliberate action for a person to put pieces of cooked animal in their mouth. It's an obvious taking of that life. The situations that you say are happening in other endeavors are not so obvious.

P.S. I don't eat rice.


It doesn’t matter if you personally do not eat rice. Your vilification of others is based on the purposeful taking of the life of an animal. For some reason you don’t vilify the people that put rice in their mouths, even though this requires the obvious, very purposeful eradication of millions of mice each year.

And how many animals are purposefully murdered each year for the foods that you do eat? Tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, wheat, soy, beans…they all come with a death toll. Millions of animals are slaughtered to prepare the land where your food grows.

Last, if quietvoice purposefully rides down the road in luxury at 80 kph it is obvious that over time a certain number of animals will be murdered. It is the cost of purposefully using unnatural, high speed forms of travel. Some animals must die for quietvoice to get from point A to point B in relative comfort and much quicker than on foot.

A person hiking down the road sees a dead animal, murdered by quietvoice riding in a car, and harvests the roadkill. Different parts of the animal are used for different things, the meat being used for food. The person didn’t murder the animal, quietvoice did.

In the above scenario, the hiker didn’t kill the animal. Quietvoice killed the animal. Yet it is the hiker that quietvoice wants to vilify.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 11719
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 am
Likes Received: 1222

#428

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:42 pm

Candid wrote: Venues insisting on "health" passports are going to have to do a complete about-face or go under when their clientele can no longer get out and about.


While I agree the vaccine has a much higher risk of adverse effects than other vaccines, there is little credibility in theories of massive death tolls on the near horizon. Speculation? Yes. Stories that take a small sample of adverse events and try to apply it globally? Yes.

I think fear is being used on both sides to push a preferred narrative.

As for passports, they will not be sustainable globally. We might see a few island nations, states, or cities hold out for an indefinite period of time, but they will be in the minority.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 11719
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 am
Likes Received: 1222

#429

Postby tokeless » Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:03 pm

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:
Candid wrote: Venues insisting on "health" passports are going to have to do a complete about-face or go under when their clientele can no longer get out and about.


While I agree the vaccine has a much higher risk of adverse effects than other vaccines, there is little credibility in theories of massive death tolls on the near horizon. Speculation? Yes. Stories that take a small sample of adverse events and try to apply it globally? Yes.

I think fear is being used on both sides to push a preferred narrative.

As for passports, they will not be sustainable globally. We might see a few island nations, states, or cities hold out for an indefinite period of time, but they will be in the minority.


I don't think there will be specific document for the covid vaccine, but a sticker/stamp or QR code for your passport that says you have been vaccinated, same as yellow fever carts for some areas of Africa. I really want to hear what the anti vax preppers will say in another year when all this dies down (no pun intended) and life returns to normal, no internment camps, free movement and no masks, no forced injection, no mind control, no moral cowardice.... until they attach to something else than gives them the belief they are on to something nobody else knows about because they're fools who believe da media!
tokeless
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2604
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 5:17 pm
Likes Received: 366

#430

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:16 pm

tokeless wrote:I don't think there will be specific document for the covid vaccine, but a sticker/stamp or QR code for your passport that says you have been vaccinated, same as yellow fever carts for some areas of Africa.


And how many times a day must you present your health status to strangers? Your hypothetical is limited to international travel, but that is not what is taking place. In many places people have to show their papers to go buy food, to have a job, to eat at a restaurant, to use public transportation, etc. That is tyranny.

And it is 100% wrong to mandate a vaccine to enter areas of Africa. There was a recent outbreak of yellow fever in Brazil. Is the vaccine mandated? No. It is highly recommended, but not a mandate. People do not infect people. The virus is transmitted by mosquitoes. If you are vaccinated, you are 100% protected. My vaccine status has zero impact on you.

When I went to Africa, I got the yellow fever vaccine by choice. I didn’t travel to areas it was mandated. Why did I get the vaccine? Because I didn’t want to die by catching yellow fever. I’m pro vaccine. I’ve had tons of vaccines. But, I would never require anyone to put a vaccine in their body, same as I don’t think it’s right to force people to eat a specific diet, wear a helmet, or stop smoking.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 11719
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 am
Likes Received: 1222

#431

Postby tokeless » Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:35 pm

And how many times a day must you present your health status to strangers? Your hypothetical is limited to international travel, but that is not what is taking place. In many places people have to show their papers to go buy food, to have a job, to eat at a restaurant, to use public transportation, etc. That is tyranny.

Perhaps, but I think it is temporary, at least for the UK even though those things don't apply here as far as I have experienced. When the situation improves it will be hard to keep such things in place without looking tyrannical.

And it is 100% wrong to mandate a vaccine to enter areas of Africa. There was a recent outbreak of yellow fever in Brazil. Is the vaccine mandated? No. It is highly recommended, but not a mandate.

Isn't that a reason for the outbreak? If people were vaccinated it instead of recommended the chances of outbreaks would be less in theory. I think in areas where it is highly susceptible it's harder to justify why you don't have a vaccine. They didn't mandate condoms in the AIDS epidemic so the communities took responsibility for safer sex. Those who then consciously had unprotected sex did so with no regard for others.


People do not infect people. The virus is transmitted by mosquitoes. If you are vaccinated, you are 100% protected. My vaccine status has zero impact on you.

This is not the same Richard because this is spread by people. Being vaccinated doesn't stop it. I've just caught it from my wife and we're both double jabbed. I've been really poorly for 4 days and if it stopped me being even more poorly, then I'm glad I had it because i would have hated to have been more unwell. Infecting others does have an impact

When I went to Africa, I got the yellow fever vaccine by choice. I didn’t travel to areas it was mandated. Why did I get the vaccine? Because I didn’t want to die by catching yellow fever. I’m pro vaccine. I’ve had tons of vaccines. But, I would never require anyone to put a vaccine in their body, same as I don’t think it’s right to force people to eat a specific diet, wear a helmet, or stop smoking.

Agree with all of that and I did the same for Gambia, but it was required.However, making those informed choices without being forced leaves you to carry the responsibility and consequences if the worst happens.. fall off your bike, severe head injuries are because of your choice and an element of bad luck. The moral cowards would still have to care for you.
tokeless
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2604
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 5:17 pm
Likes Received: 366

#432

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:58 pm

tokeless wrote:This is not the same Richard because this is spread by people. Being vaccinated doesn't stop it. I've just caught it from my wife and we're both double jabbed. I've been really poorly for 4 days and if it stopped me being even more poorly, then I'm glad I had it because i would have hated to have been more unwell. Infecting others does have an impact


That sucks to hear. I hope you get better soon.

I agree it is not the same when you can infect others. At the same time, we don’t mandate influenza vaccines. Why? Because at the end of the day as a society we respect individual freedoms over collective mandates. We accept some risk living in a community.

And while not precisely the same, we continue to learn more about this vaccine and it doesn’t stop you from spreading the virus. So it really doesn’t matter if you are vaccinated or unvaccinated, because you have an equal chance of spreading the virus. It only lowers the severity if you catch it, which I certainly hope it does in your case.

I also think that an established vaccine that has decades of data is also not the same as a vaccine recently approved. It is wrong to treat them as being the same.

I try to put myself in a situation where I would force someone to inject a newly approved chemical into their body. If I were king for a day, what would need to happen in order for me to make that a decree, carried about by force across the kingdom? What if a virus was highly infectious and had a mortality of X%? How high would the mortality rate need to be in order for me to forcibly take away personal choice? I don’t know the answer.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 11719
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 am
Likes Received: 1222

#433

Postby tokeless » Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:36 pm

That sucks to hear. I hope you get better soon.

Thank you, but I'm fine as I'm over the worst and not dead as suggested for the idiots who took the kill shot.

I agree it is not the same when you can infect others. At the same time, we don’t mandate influenza vaccines. Why? Because at the end of the day as a society we respect individual freedoms over collective mandates. We accept some risk living in a community.

I agree. I don't have the flu jab.

And while not precisely the same, we continue to learn more about this vaccine and it doesn’t stop you from spreading the virus. So it really doesn’t matter if you are vaccinated or unvaccinated, because you have an equal chance of spreading the virus. It only lowers the severity if you catch it, which I certainly hope it does in your case.

It doesn't matter in that case but you would then have to accept the more severe effect if you didn't have it.

I also think that an established vaccine that has decades of data is also not the same as a vaccine recently approved. It is wrong to treat them as being the same.

There hasn't been the opportunity to test it over decades because of circumstances rather than any other reason.

I try to put myself in a situation where I would force someone to inject a newly approved chemical into their body. If I were king for a day, what would need to happen in order for me to make that a decree, carried about by force across the kingdom? What if a virus was highly infectious and had a mortality of X%? How high would the mortality rate need to be in order for me to forcibly take away personal choice? I don’t know the answer.[/quote]

I personally wasn't forced, but because of my job I needed to be 'protected' in order to keep working and protecting others who were vulnerable to picking up infections as I was visiting them at home. Surgeons are required to have HIV tests and Hepatitis jabs because they do invasive procedures... are they forced or conscientious? Countries that force vaccinations are the problem, not the vaccines. Similar to alcohol... I can use it to celebrate or block out reality. The alcohol remains the same substance
tokeless
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2604
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 5:17 pm
Likes Received: 366

#434

Postby Candid » Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:17 am

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:There was a recent outbreak of yellow fever in Brazil. Is the vaccine mandated? No. It is highly recommended, but not a mandate.

But the covid jab is about to be, in what is blatantly an experiment. https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/pfize ... ovid-shot/

My vaccine status has zero impact on you.

You'd think so, wouldn't you? If you're jabbed, you're safe.
But of course that's not the case. https://openvaers.com/covid-data—and VAERS estimates just 1% of "adverse reactions" are reported.

Most of the "covid deaths" are among the jabbed. https://theexpose.uk/2021/10/08/80-perc ... accinated/

I’m pro vaccine. I’ve had tons of vaccines.

Me too. But I'm averse to being a trial subject for what is clearly NOT a vaccine.
Candid
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 9584
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:00 am
Likes Received: 483


PreviousNext

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to Psychology