The Black Pill

Postby Candid » Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:00 am

tokeless wrote:Being vaccinated doesn't stop it. I've just caught it from my wife and we're both double jabbed.

Aah... did a light just go on?

I've been really poorly for 4 days and if it stopped me being even more poorly, then I'm glad I had it because i would have hated to have been more unwell.

I guess not.

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:That sucks to hear. I hope you get better soon.

Me too. That's the reason I participate in this thread and elsewhere in cyberspace: to warn people about dangerous pricks.

I also think that an established vaccine that has decades of data is also not the same as a vaccine recently approved. It is wrong to treat them as being the same.

The swine flu jab was halted after just 26 deaths. The toll from this one is officially in the millions—and for obvious reasons, under-reported.

I try to put myself in a situation where I would force someone to inject a newly approved chemical into their body. [...] How high would the mortality rate need to be in order for me to forcibly take away personal choice? I don’t know the answer.

We might learn from those countries that opted for herd immunity from the start, and achieved it very quickly https://www.citizen.co.za/news/opinion/ ... you-need/; or from India, where luckily for them there weren't enough jabs to go round, so safe and effective ivermectin was used instead. https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/th ... eing-used/

And by the way, ALL covid jabs are still illegally being given under emergency-use-only authorisation.
Last edited by Candid on Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Candid
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 485

Postby Candid » Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:06 am

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:there is little credibility in theories of massive death tolls on the near horizon.

I hope you're right, Richard.
And if you aren't, where would you stand on the unjabbed being blamed?
Candid
MVP
MVP

Postby tokeless » Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:01 am

Yeah, the light was already on and I realised I'd done the right thing by having the vaccine. Feel fine again. The amazing thing I didn't die from a non vaccine, delta variant filled kill shot... that was the incredible bit, with all that evidence to support I could or would or shoulda.

When people edit your post to try and amend it's original meaning, you know you're dealing with people who just wanna, gotta be right.. those anti tyranny bods who want to frighten people from making their choice over the non tyrants demands they must listen or be damned to hades for their moral cowardice when they do absolutely **** all but spread fear. Great life
tokeless

Likes Received: 367

Postby Candid » Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:12 am

tokeless wrote:When people edit your post to try and amend it's original meaning, you know you're dealing with people who just wanna, gotta be right..

You mean as quietvoice (in post #397) pointed out you had done? I agree.
Candid
MVP
MVP

Postby tokeless » Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:35 am

Candid wrote:
tokeless wrote:When people edit your post to try and amend it's original meaning, you know you're dealing with people who just wanna, gotta be right..

You mean as quietvoice (in post #397) pointed out you had done? I agree.

No Candid, this one. You know the one..

I've been really poorly for 4 days and if it stopped me being even more poorly, then I'm glad I had it because i would have hated to have been more unwell.

You made the 'If' font bigger to place doubt in my meaning. Why does it bother you so much that other people choose to believe differently to you? It's like a bully who only like people who like them and what they think. Never had you down for being that way but we live and learn.
tokeless

Postby Candid » Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:00 am

Why does it bother you so much that other people choose to believe differently to you? It's like a bully who only like people who like them and what they think. Never had you down for being that way but we live and learn.
Candid
MVP
MVP

Postby tokeless » Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:30 am

My position has always been to let people choose for themselves. I'm good with my choice yet to referred to people like me as moral cowards. Show me where I've told you to have the vaccine.
You avoid answering what you don't like, you don't like being responsible for your posts that get called out, so you ignore them... what was it that bothered you so much about people choosing differently again you didn't say? Here's my position... I have no problem or issue with you not having the vaccine, jab, kill shot. I have no problem with you believing what you do.
tokeless

Postby quietvoice » Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:39 am

~
Here, whoever-it-may-concern (tokeless?), someone made a list for you:
a commenter wrote:All one needs do is spend some time on the United Nations website, the World Economic Forum's website, the Bank for International Settlement's website, the International Monetary Fund's website, the World Banks Website, the World Health Organization's website. ALL of them are seething with these "agendas".
quietvoice

Likes Received: 285

Postby tokeless » Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:05 pm

quietvoice wrote:~
a commenter wrote:All one needs do is spend some time on the United Nations website, the World Economic Forum's website, the Bank for International Settlement's website, the International Monetary Fund's website, the World Banks Website, the World Health Organization's website. ALL of them are seething with these "agendas".

Go toward the light QV... the light!!

https://thelightpaper.co.uk/

Ha ha ha..
tokeless

Postby quietvoice » Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:25 pm

tokeless wrote:
quietvoice wrote:~
[quoting "a commenter"]
All one needs do is spend some time on the United Nations website, the World Economic Forum's website, the Bank for International Settlement's website, the International Monetary Fund's website, the World Banks Website, the World Health Organization's website. ALL of them are seething with these "agendas".
[endquote]

Go toward the light QV... the light!!
https://thelightpaper.co.uk/
Ha ha ha..

What's your point?

I provided a list of agency/organizational websites that should meet your approval for passing your sniff test. You can read all about the agenda(s). Are you now saying that you understand that there is an agenda afoot? Awesome.
quietvoice

Postby tokeless » Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:01 pm

Are you seeing the light yet? I'm not looking at more of the same. Candid sent one and he's an opportunist who realises some people just love this sh** and will buy merchandise they can boast with... makes a living out of it, win,win. Doesn't matter if it's accurate or not.. doesn't say anything on the money it had to be accurate. They bought the sell... it's a similar model with most charlatans who sell you speaking to the dead, spirits, animals passed on, the future, your life plan, your true love and how you'll meet..... any dream or desire will do. Doesn't have to be true.. you just have to believe it. Same applies to me. I'm happy with my view, why does it bother the anti vax movement. Don't have it... no worries,long and happy life
tokeless

Postby quietvoice » Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:20 pm

tokeless wrote:I'm not looking at more of the same.

Same of what? Did you even read my very short post?

Have you heard of the United Nations? Go to their website and see what they have planned for the world.
Have you heard of the World Health Organization? Go to their website and see what they have planned for the world.
Have you heard of the International Monetary Fund? Go to their website and see what they have planned for the world.
Have you heard of the Bank for International Settlement? Go to their website and see what they have planned for the world.
Have you heard of the World Bank? Go to their website and see what they have planned for the world.
Have you heard of the World Economic Forum (previously mentioned on this forum)? Go to their website and see what they have planned for the world.

If the "head honchos" of this plan can't convince ya . . . .

tokeless wrote:I'm happy with my view, why does it bother the anti vax movement. Don't have it... no worries,long and happy life

Because this is against the populace as a whole, and when more people see what this is about, there's more of a chance to put these psychos to rest.

TAKE TWO:
tokeless wrote: I think you're borderline mentally unstable if not already so.

"What job should be done, always? The job that involves the Work of getting at Truth, wherever it may be found." . . . is this a sign of mental unstableness? Please tell me, yes or no.

TAKE THREE:
tokeless wrote:Thousands of healthcare staff have died trying to save others,

How so? Serious question.

.timewilltell.
quietvoice

Postby tokeless » Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:42 pm

Because this is against the populace as a whole, and when more people see what this is about, there's more of a chance to put these psychos to rest.

So, unless I can be saved or made to see the truth, the populace is affected?This then involves someway of making me see what's best for me, even though I don't want to be. I choose to want something else? No, I need the truth?
Isn't that the same argument? Usually 'force' to make me change my view or opinion.

What job should be done, always? The job that involves the Work of getting at Truth, wherever it may be found." . . . is this a sign of mental unstableness? Please tell me, yes or no.

Not knowing what the truth may be, other than your own vision of it, which is influenced by your own psychological framework could be a form of mental illness, or more so symptoms of illness eg, paranoia, suspicions about lots of things and then seeking information to confirm them. This can then form delusions about the world or their environment because the delusion is reality. You can't argue with a delusion otherwise it could be changed or challenged by logical discussion.
Who knows what the truth is? The person telling you it, unless even they're in on it and are just lying?? See how easy it is to dig deeper and deeper.

Thousands of healthcare staff have died trying to save others,

I'm treating point three with the contempt it deserves and out of respect for a colleague who died giving her best and sincere care. If you don't like that idea QV.. think of two words, one begins with F, the second O. You spend a lot of time searching.... look it up.
tokeless

Postby quietvoice » Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:03 pm

tokeless wrote:

So, unless I can be saved or made to see the truth, the populace is affected?This then involves someway of making me see what's best for me, even though I don't want to be. I choose to want something else? No, I need the truth?
Isn't that the same argument? Usually 'force' to make me change my view or opinion.

One can't be forced to change their mind. They either grasp something that causes a change of mind, or they don't. It can't be forced.

In the aggregate, there needs to be enough of those "who can see" to overturn the run of events that have been set in motion. That's all that I'm saying. Anytime anyone changes the way they see the world, the world changes, for better or for ill.

tokeless wrote:
What job should be done, always? The job that involves the Work of getting at Truth, wherever it may be found." . . . is this a sign of mental unstableness? Please tell me, yes or no.

Not knowing what the truth may be, other than your own vision of it, which is influenced by your own psychological framework could be a form of mental illness, or more so symptoms of illness eg, paranoia, suspicions about lots of things and then seeking information to confirm them. This can then form delusions about the world or their environment because the delusion is reality. You can't argue with a delusion otherwise it could be changed or challenged by logical discussion.
Who knows what the truth is? The person telling you it, unless even they're in on it and are just lying?? See how easy it is to dig deeper and deeper.

You obviously need lessons in epistemology. How do you know what you know?

tokeless wrote:
Thousands of healthcare staff have died trying to save others,

I'm treating point three (it's not point three, it's the third take, as in, the third time I'm asking(qv))
with the contempt it deserves and out of respect for a colleague who died giving her best and sincere care. If you don't like that idea QV.. think of two words, one begins with F, the second O. You spend a lot of time searching.... look it up.

I'm asking YOU, since you brought it up. How did your colleague die from giving medical care? She's your colleague, what am I supposed to look up? You brought up "thousands . . . have died" and I'm asking for clarification. (Talk about defensiveness, eh?)

.timewilltell.
quietvoice

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:26 pm

Candid wrote:I hope you're right, Richard.
And if you aren't, where would you stand on the unjabbed being blamed?

IF I am wrong and you are right, then why would the unjabbed blame the unjabbed?

All of the jabbed will be dead, right?
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 1228

PreviousNext