The Black Pill

Postby tokeless » Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:39 pm

Go toward the light QV... the light!!
https://thelightpaper.co.uk/

It's here... you mustn't have noticed it. Different thread but related.
tokeless

Likes Received: 367

Postby tokeless » Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:40 pm

tokeless

Postby tokeless » Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:41 pm

Or are they lying too? This is just the UK
tokeless

Postby quietvoice » Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:25 pm

tokeless wrote:https://www.nursingtimes.net/news/coronavirus/tribute-for-nhs-staff-who-have-died-from-covid-19-while-battling-for-others-05-07-2021/

Tribute for NHS staff who have died from Covid-19 while ‘battling for others’

So, they reportedly died of the very "thing" that has not been proven to be anything but a hoax. That's just great.
quietvoice

Likes Received: 285

Postby theforsaken » Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:57 am

Candid wrote:I thought we'd lost you, theforsaken! But what's this?

theforsaken wrote:I don't really wanna be the last one left in whatever sh** world we find ourselves in in 15 or 20 years. So like the saying goes if you can't beat them, you join them.

Yes, I understand. Given the choice I'd want a nembutal overdose instead, but of course that would wreck the transhumanist experiment.

It's hard to say what would be worse, limbless and quaking or whole and healthy in one of the Wellness Centres or whatever they're calling those repurposed mining camps somewhat further north from you. Yes, they're already in action, and more are being built. https://www.theage.com.au/national/vict ... 58i50.html They're being prepared in the UK, Canada and other countries, too.

No one wants a long, lingering death
https://www.skynews.com.au/australia-ne ... 10def24fd1
but there ARE signs of hope in that the perpetrators are panicking and starting to make mistakes. (By that I mean unintentional ones. There's no excuse for Dan Andrews!) More people are seeing what the jabs do to someone they care about, and FINALLY start questioning the blatant lies being told. Better late than never, I guess.

Anyway, good to see you here. Chin up! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKHLBqFi37w

Hey candid, I guess you missed an earlier post of mine, I pretty much posted that I gave up and agreed to get jabbed, I was feeling very defeated/black pilled hence the name of the thread I guess. And then I just kinda went off the internet for a while.
I just got the second dose of poison on Wednesday, it's Friday now, so fingers crossed now I don't f***in die from blood clots before I'm 45.

Now I still have to wait until the Monday after NSW hits 80% fully vaxxed before I can go home, and even then I'll never be able to go again without my papers to show the nazis if I get pulled over. It's so stupid man.. people say "at least we're not Afghanistan" Afghanistan might be better, at least over there you can join a rebel guerilla group and shoot politicians lol.

Also gladsy big nose might be gone, and I did enjoy that video of her "looking like she cried all night" but the new guy will just be another NWO puppet, give it time.. The Aussie mainstream media hates him basically because he's a straight white religious male, so he's bound to try and please them soon by doing all the same sh** gladsy was

It won't be long before the 2 jabs aren't enough anymore and you now need a booster every 2 months to keep your passport and your "freedom", I give it 6 months max before that comes in
theforsaken

Likes Received: 18

Postby Candid » Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:10 am

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:IF I am wrong and you are right, then why would the unjabbed blame the unjabbed?

What I was suggesting—and I'm far from the only one!—is that the jabbed will be led by msm, politicians, prick promoters etc. to blame the UNjabbed for deaths among the jabbed. It's already started, with so many jabbed people getting sick or worse, and honestly (?) believing someone else's refusal to be jabbed is the cause.

If you're jabbed you're safe, right? Otherwise, what's the point of being jabbed? And if the jabbed are safe, why do we "need" vaxxpasses?

Copy of an email to Stuart Vyse, subject: Why Your Uncle (Or Whoever Else) Just Won’t Get Vaccinated
Dear Stuart,

I've just read the above piece on your website https://skepticalinquirer.org/ and I wish to point out the seriously flawed point 4, which you may prefer to correct.

You write
4. Your Uncle Values His Freedom More Than His Health and That of Those Around Him

I would suggest this be amended to
a) your uncle values his freedom and his human rights, as well as the inalienable right of "those around him", to make his/their own decisions about medical treatment.
b) your uncle knows, thanks to the Nuremberg Code, that he has the right to choose either to have or to abstain from having controversial and inadequately tested medical procedures, particularly if he is at no personal risk without them.
c) your uncle can see that his and other people's freedom to choose is already being eroded via coercive tactics around the world. No-jab-no-job became no-jab-no-life-saving-surgery and is swiftly leading to no-jab-no-entry-anywhere, including for essentials.
d) your uncle does indeed value his health, see point b). He does not consider himself responsible for the health of other competent adults.
e) your uncle acknowledges that "those around him" have the same rights, and wonders why many of those who've had the jab are so insistent that everyone else have it as well. Are these people not protected? If they are, why does his health status matter? If they are not, how can the jab be considered a vaccine?

All of the jabbed will be dead, right?

I know you're aware it depends on a number factors, but I'll enumerate anyway.

In this global experiment/depopulation agenda/power-and-money grab there are several "vaccines", there are placebos, there are infinitely varying states of health among recipients, and age seems to make a big difference as to whether previously healthy people die immediately, die within two or three years from their natural immunity being knocked out, are permanently disabled, get sick for a few days but believe "it would have been worse without the jab", or are lucky enough to get a placebo. In this last case, with Dan Andrews on record as telling people "it's not going away, so we** need to get used to being jabbed on a regular basis for the rest of our lives", it seems highly unlikely that the common folk will escape for long.

** "We", naturally, does not include him. He is exempt because of his wonderful work for the coronahoax.
Candid
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 485

Postby Candid » Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:09 am

theforsaken wrote:Hey candid, I guess you missed an earlier post of mine, I pretty much posted that I gave up and agreed to get jabbed

I didn't miss it, the forsaken. I referred to it again, either on this thread or on the allied one A Few Words On Censorhip.

I wrote how very saddened I was that you appeared to have capitulated, while acknowledging that people in the eastern states of Oz have faced much more coercive tactics than other formerly civilised places.

I just kinda went off the internet for a while.

I noticed! I was chiefly here for your posts, and I can't express how sad I am now that you were forced to cave. I too hope you "don't f***in die from blood clots before [you're] 45"!

Afghanistan might be better, at least over there you can join a rebel guerilla group and shoot politicians lol.

Yes, I recall you mentioning the well-timed gun amnesty not so long ago. It's been extraordinary to watch (from Avi Yemini and many others) courageous Australians going out on the streets saying they're no longer afraid of the monstrous police brutality, because "we have nothing more to lose". https://reclaimthenet.org/nsw-jail-vax-pass/

It won't be long before the 2 jabs aren't enough anymore and you now need a booster every 2 months to keep your passport and your "freedom", I give it 6 months max before that comes in

It may be sooner. Israel already has it: a third shot or they lose all those recently granted "privileges"... you know, access to bank accounts, food, heating and other luxuries. https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/count ... ter-shots/ And America isn't far behind.
https://rumble.com/vn482j-dr.-carrie-ma ... gs-re.html
Candid
MVP
MVP

Postby Candid » Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:34 am

This https://covid19criticalcare.com/pharmacies/ may help with certain adverse reactions to the jabs. It's from US based Dr Mercola, who's definitely on the right side of things. https://blogs.mercola.com/sites/vitalvotes/default.aspx
He can also be contacted direct from his site.
Candid
MVP
MVP

Postby Candid » Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:51 pm

DISCLAIMER: I offer this as a possible way of ameliorating jab effects. I haven't needed to use it so I don't know how readily the recommended products can be obtained.

WHAT IS IN THESE INJECTIONS

 Graphene Oxide nanoparticles (all 4)
 Synthetic MRNA in PEG liposomes (Pfizer & Moderna)
 Parasites in an aqueous solution (Pfizer & Moderna)
 Chimp & Human adenovirus with Covid spike protein (AZ & J&J)
 Fragments of other viral DNA (AZ & J&J)
 Aborted human fetal tissue (AZ & J&J)
 Iron, Nickel, Chromium, Aluminium Oxide, Copper Oxide

KNOWN EFFECTS OF GRAPHENE OXIDE NANOPARTICLES
 Graphene Oxide acidifies & thickens the blood and causes clotting
 GO nanoparticles resonate & become ‘excited’ with 5G
 GO nanoparticles damage hemaglobin in red blood cells
 GO nanoparticles destroy cell membrane
 GO nanoparticles use up our Glutathione reserves
 GO nanoparticles seem to assemble ‘intelligently’ in the body.
 GO nanoparticles are now found in chemtrails i.e. in the air we breathe.
 If accumulated in the lungs, GO can cause loss of taste and smell, shortness of breath & combined with parasites in the lungs can cause pneumonia.

Jab Detox Strategies

Reduce EMF exposure
Exposure to man-made electromagnetic radiation (cellphone, Wifi, smart meter etc)
works synergistically with Graphene Oxide in the jabs to thicken the blood, deplete the liver of glutathione, damage essential detox enzymes and cause massive oxidative stress throughout the body. IF YOU WANT TO DETOX, TURN OFF YOUR MOBILE & WIFI. To increase body protection, also take RAYWAVE tincture from KI science and apply E-Shield cream.

Clear the lungs:
Detox the lungs of graphene oxide by inhaling HOCL (Hypochlorous acid) in a hand held inhaler for 10 mins a day.
If someone already has a lung infection, alternate the HOCL inhalation with the inhalation of propolis: ie day 1 inhale HOCL, day 2 inhale propolis, day 3 HOCL etc
Taking Andrographis + tincture keeps mucous membranes ‘slippery’ and makes it harder for spike proteins to latch on.

Detox the body of Graphene Oxide :
Detox the body by taking NAC (N-Acetyl-Cysteine: one 600mg capsule 3x a day away from food)

Detox the body of the other metals in the shots :
Detox the nanoparticles of Aluminum, Iron, Nickel, Chromium, Copper and other metals found in the shots with Coriandolo tincture to mobilize, Chlorella and Zeolite to bind and an ionic footbath to support excretion. As long as they are in the body these metals will also work as neurotoxins and antenna for EMF/5G.

Detox the spike proteins
Dandelion tincture (4 pipettes of aqueous dandelion leaf tincture 4x a day)
Or Dandelion-DMSO tincture (1 pipette twice a day) to simultaneously thin the blood
Bromelain or digestive enzymes away from food to soften the spike proteins

Thin the blood
As Graphene Oxide, the synthetic Spike Proteins and EMF (3G, 4G & 5G) all thicken the blood and Graphene Oxide & Spike Proteins also cause micro-clotting, keeping blood fluid and clot free is of paramount importance. Best strategies for this seem to be: Gingko Biloba tincture supported by MSM & Magnesium Chloride.

Reduce risk of autoimmune reaction to foreign DNA with:
Lumbrokinase: 1 or 2 tablets twice a day away from food
Galactose: one heaped teaspoon 3x a day before meals
Inhalation of medicinal Cannabis

Suppress Retroviral activity & activation of reverse transcriptase
With Vitamin D3 + Chondroitin Sulphate + Olive Oil as well as RetroV powder from KI-Science.co.uk and organic home-grown broccoli sprouts.

Detox Glyphosate
Glyphosate deactivates key detox pathways in the liver and weakens essential digestive enzymes, so eliminating toxins becomes very difficult. Detox with a combination of humic & fulvic acid plus Glycine.

To generally strengthen your immune system, also take
Vitamin D3 (ideally with Vitamins A & K2)
Zinc plus Quercetin
High levels of Vitamin C (2 grams or more of ascorbic acid powder 3x a day)
Hydrogen Peroxide or CDS following a precise protocol
Epsom salt baths (Magnesium sulphate)

To detox parasites
Once you have reduced your toxic burden, gently clear (intestinal) parasites with a mix of yoghurt (cow, goat or sheep ie animal to attract the parasites), chopped, dried figs and the contents of 2 mimosa pudica capsules. Take this on a completely empty stomach to make sure the parasites will be hungry. Do this daily for 7 days ideally around a full moon. NB. If the parasites in the shots live in the blood and not the gut another strategy may be necessary. An individual A.R.T. consultation (for example at our clinic) can identify the best approach for this.

HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF FROM EMF
Martin L. Pall, PhD, Professor Emeritus of Biochemistry and Basic Medical Sciences, Washington State University has provided the FCC with evidence that the existing RF exposure limits “are approximately 7.2 million times too high.”
Commonly experienced symptoms of excessive RF exposure include headache, skin irritation, poor sleep, insomnia, anxiety, depression, poor cognition and memory, cardiac arrhythmia, endocrine disruption and various neurological effects including tremor and pain.
As protecting your brain and body from man-made EMF (electromagnetic frequencies) is so important for healing, here are some strategies:

INTERNAL STRATEGIES
• Supplement with organic Rosemary and Bee Propolis, two of the most powerful EMF protectors in nature (or take Raywave tincture from KI Science).
• Supplement with Magnesium: Magnesium Threonate or Chloride to protect the brain, or have Epsom Salt baths (2 or more per week) to reduce the effects of high intercellular Calcium.
• Take a natural ‘binder’ such as organic Chlorella Pyrenoidosa to help mop up radiation and synergistic toxins. 10 tablets before each meal ie 30 tablets a day.
• AT NIGHT take liposomal Melatonin plus a powerful toxin binder such as Takesumi or Zeolite to bind any released toxins.
• Also apply CIRCULATION CREAM (Ki Science) onto your neck at night to help mobilized toxins drain successfully from the brain.
• Have Amalgam fillings removed by a biological dentist and take Chlorella & Vitamin C before, during and 2 weeks after to mop up any released toxins.

EXTERNAL STRATEGIES - DAYTIME
• Use laptop on table NOT on your lap.
• Keep your mobile switched off as much as possible and in a Faraday pouch.
• If you must speak on your mobile, wear plastic (metal-free) Airtube earpieces.
• Get rid of the Wifi router at home and use wired using ethernet (D-LAN plugs).
• Get rid of any smart meter and get your home properly earthed
• If you live near a mast or neighbour’s Wifi and cannot move, paint your home, above all your bedrooms with EMF-protective carbon paint, wear EMF protective clothing and use a protective cream such as ‘E-Shield’ from KI Science.co.uk
• Replace cordless with corded landline phones (around £10).
• Move out of a high rise. The radiation increases the higher up you go. Radiation from the floors below accumulates, and radiation fans outwards like a funnel.
• If you MUST use Wifi during the day, wrap the Wifi router in copper or silver netting. The radiation from a router is as powerful as that coming off a mast.
• Do not wear underwired bras, as the metal acts like an antenna, attracting radiation to the breasts and heart.

EXTERNAL STRATEGIES - NIGHTTIME
• Turn off ALL mobile phones entirely and unplug the Wifi router at night.
• Sleep on a mattress without metal springs (metal conducts EMF).
• Use a battery-operated alarm clock (NOT your phone and not an electric alarm).
• Make sure the bedroom is dark and FREE of electrical devices (this helps stimulate melatonin production).

Remedy list

To protect against ambient Wifi & 5G
RAYWAVE TINCTURE - 2 pipettes 3 times a day before food
E-SHIELD CREAM – all over exposed skin
TURN OFF MOBILE & WIFI at night.

To clear lungs
HOCL - Inhale for 10 mins using a handheld inhaler every other day
PROPOLIS TINCTURE - Inhale on other days: 10 mins using a Propolis inhaler
ANDROGRAPHIS TINCTURE - 2 pipettes 3 times a day before food

To silence retroviruses & prevent activation of reverse transcriptase
RETROV POWDER – 1 heaped tsp 2xday in yoghurt or juice
BROCCOLI SPROUT POWDER – 1 tsp 2xday on food or fresh broccoli sprouts

To soften spike proteins & support blood flow
DANDELION TINCTURE - 2 pipettes 3 times a day before food
GINGKO BILOBA TINCTURE - 2 pipettes 3 times a day before food
BROMELAIN – one capsule 2 or 3 x a day

To break down graphene oxide
NAC – One 600mg capsule 3x a day away from protein or just on empty stomach

To mobilize & eliminate graphene oxide and toxic metals from body
CORIANDOLO TINCTURE - 2 pipettes 3 times a day before food
ORGANIC CHLORELLA – 10 tablets 3x a day before food
ZEOLITE – ½ tsp 2x a day on empty stomach (ie before bed & upon waking)
IONIC FOOTBATH – 30 mins 2x a week

To detox glyphosate
GLYCINE – 1 tsp 2x a day away from protein or just on empty stomach
HUMIC & FULVIC ACID – 1 tbls daily in water

To reduce risk of autoimmune disease from AZ or J&J
GALACTOSE – 1 heaped tsp 3x a day
LUMBROKINASE – one capsule 2x a day

To clear parasites from gut
YOGHURT + FIGS + MIMOSA PUDICA – on empty stomach for 7 days

Plus
Take Vitamin D3, Zinc, Quercetin & Vitamin C for general immunity. 

APPENDIX

Quote from Dr Charles Hoffe:
40 trillion rna in each shot, 75% do NOT stay in vaccine site, they go into bloodstream and are absorbed into the vascular endothelium, genes are released and body gets instructions to manufacture many trillions of spike proteins. The spike protein becomes part of the cell wall of our endothelium, so blood vessels are no longer smooth, they have spikes sticking out. When platelets pass by they find spikes in the blood vessel wall so form clots to block the capillaries.
Blood clots are guaranteed. Microscopic blood clots all over the body. The D-DIMER test which shows recent blood clots, after the vaccine confirms this. (Within 7 days of vaccine 62% of vaccinated have blood clots). The most alarming thing about this is that heart, brain, spinal chord lungs cannot regenerate, when they are damaged they are damaged forever: Dr Hoffe has clients whose physical performance since the shots has plummeted. Thousands of tiny capillaries in their lungs are blocked off – so heart must pump much harder to pump blood through lungs, causing pulmonary artery hypertension: people with this condition usually die within three years. The tissues that cannot regenerate are permanently damaged – and all the damage has knock-on effects. With each successive shot the damage increases.

Sources
Stephanie Seneff PHD
Dr Dietrich Klinghardt PHD
Dr Robert Young

http://www.EMFscientist.org
http://www.jbstech.com.au/
http://www.medicineofthefuture.co.uk/blogs
Candid
MVP
MVP

Postby quietvoice » Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:40 pm

~

Forbes article

Posted in 2016 on forbes.com is this World Economic Forum contributor article.

This blog was written ahead of the World Economic Forum Annual Meeting of the Global Future Councils.
quietvoice

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:11 pm

Candid wrote:In this global experiment/depopulation agenda/power-and-money grab there are several "vaccines", there are placebos, there are infinitely varying states of health among recipients, and age seems to make a big difference as to whether previously healthy people die immediately, die within two or three years from their natural immunity being knocked out, are permanently disabled, get sick for a few days but believe "it would have been worse without the jab", or are lucky enough to get a placebo. In this last case, with Dan Andrews on record as telling people "it's not going away, so we** need to get used to being jabbed on a regular basis for the rest of our lives", it seems highly unlikely that the common folk will escape for long.

** "We", naturally, does not include him. He is exempt because of his wonderful work for the coronahoax.

Dan Andrews (DA): Hey evil version of Candid, we really need to depopulate the world and get more power.

Evil Candid (EC): Agreed, but how? I don’t want any loved ones to die or to lose power, so what’s the plan?

DA: This is brilliant, we are going to introduce a fake virus and have governments slowly coerce everyone to inject themselves with poison. And the really brilliant part, is that the poison will be sort of random, we won’t really know how people will die, how long it might take, or how many times they will have to get injections and boosters.

EC: Uh, how is that brilliant? Why not just create a virus with a 25% mortality rate and all us elites get inoculated? Wouldn’t that be much, much, much easier?

DA: I don’t understand.

EC: Well, then you don’t have to try and coerce people to get 2, 3, 4 or more injections. You won’t need to deal with all these different adverse reactions, these unknown variables, and mass civil unrest. I mean why in the hell create a poison that people must repeatedly get injected over multiple years?

DA: So in order to keep us safe and in power as we depopulate, just legitimately release an actual high mortality virus into the population and have ourselves inoculated?

EC: Yup.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 1228

Postby theforsaken » Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:50 pm

Candid wrote:
theforsaken wrote:Hey candid, I guess you missed an earlier post of mine, I pretty much posted that I gave up and agreed to get jabbed

I didn't miss it, the forsaken. I referred to it again, either on this thread or on the allied one A Few Words On Censorhip.

I wrote how very saddened I was that you appeared to have capitulated, while acknowledging that people in the eastern states of Oz have faced much more coercive tactics than other formerly civilised places.

I just kinda went off the internet for a while.

I noticed! I was chiefly here for your posts, and I can't express how sad I am now that you were forced to cave. I too hope you "don't f***in die from blood clots before [you're] 45"!

Afghanistan might be better, at least over there you can join a rebel guerilla group and shoot politicians lol.

Yes, I recall you mentioning the well-timed gun amnesty not so long ago. It's been extraordinary to watch (from Avi Yemini and many others) courageous Australians going out on the streets saying they're no longer afraid of the monstrous police brutality, because "we have nothing more to lose". https://reclaimthenet.org/nsw-jail-vax-pass/

It may be sooner. Israel already has it: a third shot or they lose all those recently granted "privileges"... you know, access to bank accounts, food, heating and other luxuries. https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/count ... ter-shots/ And America isn't far behind.
https://rumble.com/vn482j-dr.-carrie-ma ... gs-re.html

Yeah, I brought up the Afghanistan thing again because I heard someone who called into a radio station make that same argument "we're still free compared to Afghanistan at least we're not them".

These type of people are willing to ignore the problems with our country and government just because we aren't the worst off in the world, what if we do become the worst off in the world, will they care then? Or will they still find poor person x, y, and z to be grateful that they aren't?

I've always really hated that type of argument. Like you don't have a right to be unhappy about something because someone else somewhere else has a worse life than you do.

Amd yeah I've seen the Israel thing, it's kind of a harrowing glimpse into the future for the rest of the world, and the mentions here and there of a "mu" strain and an "omega" strain, it's coming.. the "freedom" we're about to get here is very temporary.
theforsaken

Likes Received: 18

Postby Candid » Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:18 am

I've never understood the motive for telling a suffering person how well off they are compared to someone else, and it's certainly misplaced in the current global situation.

what if we do become the worst off in the world, will they care then?

Probably. It's normal for people to care only when the problem affects them or someone they care about. I had an illustration of this yesterday, in a conversation with a new acquaintance who actually said: "It doesn't affect me." I asked whether he was concerned for his children and grandchildren, and it became clear he thinks the coronahoax is OVER.

I dare say he thinks vaxxpasses are a good idea, too.

Like you don't have a right to be unhappy about something because someone else somewhere else has a worse life than you do.

Feelings are involuntary. We feel what we feel.

it's kind of a harrowing glimpse into the future for the rest of the world,

That's the way I see it, too, although a LOT of people are still fighting the vaxpasses. I'm working on a document for The Freedom Network UK, because we don't want our politicians denying they knew what was going on; while Riccardo Bosi provides hope for Australia https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTLV3hztDc4—also warning the perpetrators to give themselves up before the end of the month https://twitter.com/i/status/1447472897145012227. He’s doing it now because Australians have tolerated too much for too long, and the matter has become urgent: https://www.zdnet.com/article/australia ... ree-weeks/. There are similar cases all around the world.

I hope you'll continue to let us know how things are for you.
Candid
MVP
MVP

Postby quietvoice » Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:04 pm

~

wa.gov.au pdf

PUBLIC HEALTH ACT 2016 (WA)
INSTRUMENT OF AUTHORISATION
AUTHORISATION TO SUPPLY OR ADMINISTER A POISON
[SARS-COV-2 (COVID-19) VACCINE· AUSTRALIAN DEFENCE FORCE]
(No. 7) 2021
quietvoice

Postby quietvoice » Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:17 pm

~

Allegedly, Waterford, Ireland is 99.7% fully-jabbed and also has the highest number of Convids cases in Ireland.

Go figure.

link
quietvoice

PreviousNext