The Black Pill

#465

Postby quietvoice » Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:21 pm

~

From philosophers-stone.info:

"
Pfizer patent approved for tracking vaccinated humans worldwide via microwave and graphene held in fatty tissues of the vaccinated

This Pfizer patent application was approved August 31st, 2021, and is the very first patent that shows up in a list of over 18500 for the purpose of remote contact tracing of all vaccinated humans worldwide who will be or are now connected to the “internet of things” by a quantum link of pulsating microwave frequencies of 2.4 gHz or higher from cell towers and satellites directly to the graphene oxide held in the fatty tissues of all persons who’ve had the death-shot.

"

patent, 53 pg pdf


.timeistelling.
User avatar
quietvoice
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2806
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:14 pm
Likes Received: 309


#466

Postby quietvoice » Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:30 pm

~


Professor Sarah Gilbert:

. . . there's so much research that's gone into these vaccines, years of research, before we even knew about the coronavirus, we were working on the ways to make the vaccines . . .

link ( . . knock-knock . . knock-knock . . knock-knock . . .)
User avatar
quietvoice
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2806
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:14 pm
Likes Received: 309

#467

Postby Candid » Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:54 pm

Thanks for this, qv.
Now up to the bs stats/falsification of data section in TFN-UK's fight against jab passports...
Candid
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 9701
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:00 am
Likes Received: 489

#468

Postby quietvoice » Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:08 pm

~



wikipedia

Tu quoque (/tjuːˈkwoʊkwi, tuːˈkwoʊkweɪ/;[1] Latin Tū quoque, for "you also"), is an informal fallacy that intends to discredit the opponent's argument by attacking the opponent's own personal behavior and actions as being inconsistent with their argument, therefore hypocrisy. This specious reasoning is a special type of ad hominem attack.
User avatar
quietvoice
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2806
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:14 pm
Likes Received: 309

#469

Postby Candid » Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:25 pm

Funny you should mention that. I found post #460 bizarre but didn't have time to understand it, much less question its intent. I realise it refers to my concerns about one species proliferating at the expense of all others, but I don't believe I used the word "depopulation" before the coronahoax got legs; certainly not as an ambition of my own.

But Blind Freddie would know ALL billionaire mass-murderers congregate on this forum, right?
Candid
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 9701
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:00 am
Likes Received: 489

#470

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:42 pm

Candid wrote:Funny you should mention that. I found post #460 bizarre but didn't have time to understand it, much less question its intent. I realise it refers to my concerns about one species proliferating at the expense of all others, but I don't believe I used the word "depopulation" before the coronahoax got legs; certainly not as an ambition of my own.


You indeed missed the point entirely.

Evil Candid was a tongue in cheek, member of the global elite. An alter ego. The point was that she pointed out how stupid it is to try and achieve depopulation through a convoluted process of administering multiple doses of poison when there are much, much, much easier ways to achieve depopulation.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 11816
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 am
Likes Received: 1242

#471

Postby quietvoice » Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:17 pm

. . . pointed out how stupid it is to try and achieve depopulation through a convoluted process of administering multiple doses of poison when there are much, much, much easier ways to achieve depopulation.

Oh, but, think about how much fun the evil ones would miss out on if they did it the quick way. They love to luxuriate themselves in the misery of others.



Here's a nice comment I just now read:
--- "It’s a government takeover period. The are draining the swamp. See, it’s not an accident Trump used that term. He’s one of them. Read Fire in the Minds of Men by Billington. The swamp, according to revolutionaries, were the people they couldn’t brainwash into one side or the other. They are those of us who refuse to comply. Who won’t follow orders. That’s the swamp (page 27 bottom of the book). And this virus is the perfect way to weed out and cut off anyone who won’t comply. The masses of People always comply - they are cowards. It’s going to get far worse. UN has been hiring English speaking disarmament and re-education officers. And now you will only have order following tyrants in police and military. Buckle up."
User avatar
quietvoice
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2806
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:14 pm
Likes Received: 309

#472

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:28 pm

quietvoice wrote:…an informal fallacy that intends to discredit the opponent's argument by attacking the opponent's own personal behavior and actions as being inconsistent with their argument, therefore hypocrisy….is a special type of ad hominem attack. [/u]


Hilarious. You don’t enjoy your hypocrisy being pointed out, so you actually took the time to research a way to try to justify you murdering animals while telling others they should not murder animals.

It is incredible the mental hurdles you use to conduct your own ad hominem attacks on others for their behaviors, vilifying entire classes of people, but then balk when your own behaviors are demonstrated as being the same if not worse.

What you fail to understand is that my intention is not to discredit your argument. Reread the definition…intends to discredit an opponents argument. Your argument that is a direct ad hominem attack is that I am a murderer. I’m not trying to discredit that argument. I’ve already agreed to your argument. I murder animals.

I’m only pointing out that you are also a murderer. You are being a hypocrite. That doesn’t discredit your argument. You win the argument! I agree to your ad hominem attack that I'm a murderer.

You are too. That’s a different argument quietvoice. You’re a murderer. You purposefully murder animals for your preferred food. You knowingly murder animals to maintain your luxury lifestyle.

The difference between us is that I admit my crimes. You try to hide your guilt and shame by rationalizing the animals just “got in the way” or that your murders are “not obvious” as if this somehow cleanses the blood from your hands.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 11816
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 am
Likes Received: 1242

#473

Postby tokeless » Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:37 pm

See the Twighlight zone is still digging for the truth. Btw, with all the deaths that will kick in at some point, due to the complex plan to reduce the population. Would you say funeral services or flower wreaths as a market to invest in? Gonna be busy and there's money to be made I reckon.
tokeless
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2710
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 5:17 pm
Likes Received: 377

#474

Postby quietvoice » Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:46 pm

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:You purposefully murder animals for your preferred food. You knowingly murder animals to maintain your luxury lifestyle.

I have no knowledge that eating grapes and watermelon and lemons and such is murdering animals.

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote: I murder animals.

And pay to have them tortured. And pay to have them raped. And pay to have them caged/controlled their entire lives. Etc.
User avatar
quietvoice
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2806
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:14 pm
Likes Received: 309

#475

Postby quietvoice » Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:51 pm

tokeless wrote:See the Twighlight zone is still digging for the truth. Btw, with all the deaths that will kick in at some point, due to the complex plan to reduce the population. Would you say funeral services or flower wreaths as a market to invest in? Gonna be busy and there's money to be made I reckon.

Who cares, honestly? You want to go clean up the bodies, be my guest. Go and earn your fiat money before it goes complete digital/socialcredit/totalitarian.



Where are your arguments that this isn't happening? . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . I'm waiting . . . . . .
User avatar
quietvoice
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2806
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:14 pm
Likes Received: 309

#476

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:22 pm

quietvoice wrote:I have no knowledge that eating grapes and watermelon and lemons and such is murdering animals.


Then use the same amount of passion you have to research what is or is not an “ad hominem” to help lessen your ignorance regarding the various animals purposefully murdered to bring a “non-meat” diet to your table.

And my argument is not restricted to your diet. You seem to want to avoid thinking about the animals you murder each year so that you can purposefully enjoy all the comforts of modern living.

And pay to have them tortured. And pay to have them raped. And pay to have them caged/controlled their entire lives. Etc.


I have already agreed, multiple times over the years, that modern practices are unethical.

It would be nice if we had to hunt and fish for our meat. We could watch the natural cycle as the lion pounces on the gazelle and rips out it’s throat. And IF murder was an ethical issue for one of our tribe members, then there is no ethical issue with them harvesting meat as a scavenger.

Even to this day, as the waters from the seasonal rains subside in some regions of the world, fish and animals are found trapped in low areas. As the pools of water dry up, they slowly perish. You can’t save the animals. They are going to die just like the gazelle. Do you minimize their suffering and kill them, or let them slowly perish and then scavenge the meat, hide, bones, etc?
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 11816
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 am
Likes Received: 1242

#477

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:36 pm

quietvoice wrote:Where are your arguments that this isn't happening? . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . I'm waiting . . . . . .


Here is an epistemological question for you quietvoice. How do you determine the current population of the globe? How does anyone make that calculation?

You are not counting people yourself. Census information for each country is less than fully accurate.

Obviously there are people that collecting census data is their area of expertise. They are paid to dig into these figures. But, which of them do you trust? Which are not evil villains, manipulated by the elites for their agenda?

Who do you trust to give you accurate figures about global population?
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 11816
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 am
Likes Received: 1242

#478

Postby tokeless » Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:45 pm

Who cares, honestly? You want to go clean up the bodies, be my guest. Go and earn your fiat money before it goes complete digital/socialcredit/totalitarian.

So, you're going with funeral services? Any particular reason why? Does it make more or is it just easier? I'm really unsure.. I mean flowers are flowers right? That can't be hard either.... choices eh? Would be better to just he told what to do.

Where are your arguments that this isn't happening? . . . . . .

Well, it's like the God question. Would I argue there isn't one when I don't believe there is one? Same with this. I don't think the evil empire is trying to kill us off and as Richard said, this is a very half arsed way of doing it over other options. Now, if I don't think they are, which I don't. Trying to convince you and Batman it isn't is pointless because you know it is. Like devout religious people... never going to believe there isn't a God. Who cares honestly?

. . . . . . . . I'm waiting . . . . . .

Good look with that then
tokeless
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2710
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 5:17 pm
Likes Received: 377

#479

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:24 pm

tokeless wrote:Well, it's like the God question. Would I argue there isn't one when I don't believe there is one? Same with this. I don't think the evil empire is trying to kill us off and as Richard said, this is a very half arsed way of doing it over other options. Now, if I don't think they are, which I don't. Trying to convince you and Batman it isn't is pointless because you know it is. Like devout religious people... never going to believe there isn't a God. Who cares honestly?


Exactly.

You can’t prove to a believer if something IS NOT happening. The end of the world is always right around the corner.

And you can’t get them to acknowledge any source of information as legitimate if it doesn’t fit what they wish to believe.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 11816
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 am
Likes Received: 1242


PreviousNext

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to Psychology