The Black Pill

Postby Candid » Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:32 am

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:You indeed missed the point entirely.

I'm glad to see it, Richard.

Evil Candid was a tongue in cheek, member of the global elite. An alter ego. The point was that she pointed out how stupid it is to try and achieve depopulation through a convoluted process of administering multiple doses of poison when there are much, much, much easier ways to achieve depopulation.

Perhaps there are (like what?) but there were two other strands to the Dastardly Plot, weren't there?

The quoted post began: "In this global experiment/depopulation agenda/power-and-money grab..."

Global experiment: I was surprised to find on my own bookshelves a number of non-fiction futuristic scenarios written by academics who mentioned transhumanism like it was a good thing. If you survive the jabs you're already on the way to being a digitised robot-servant thanks to the graphene oxide. Endless jabs for endless "variants" will take you the rest of the way. https://player.fm/series/the-stew-peter ... t-god-wins

The experiment wouldn't work with a killer pandemic in which only the billionaires had a genuine vaccine.

Power-and-money grab: A maliciously released pathogen would be uncontrollable and make no money. Bill Gates is in this up to his neck. https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/ne ... ill-gates/ and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zdv06jXloD4

There wouldn't be much power and money to be had in a killer pandemic where only the billionaires had a genuine vaccine, either.

How much better to coerce a few billion people into paying for their own oppression! I know you're not so naive as to think the jabs are free. Upcoming generations are going to be paying for the coronahoax in every conceivable way.
Candid
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 490

Postby Candid » Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:35 am

tokeless wrote:Would you say funeral services or flower wreaths as a market to invest in? Gonna be busy and there's money to be made I reckon.

Sure, tokeless. https://rumble.com/vmlz42-funeral-direc ... covid.html
Candid
MVP
MVP

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:06 pm

Candid wrote:Perhaps there are (like what?) but there were two other strands to the Dastardly Plot, weren't there?

So you’re just throwing together a good novel, believing and promoting any and all of the evil narratives that you can find when surfing the Internet?

If it isn’t depopulation, then it’s a science experiment, or it’s to turn people into robots, and if not that then it’s about power/money. If one plot is not correct, no worries, you have several other plots to proliferate. There are plenty of links to share about every conceivable plot.

Which other plots am I missing?
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 1246

Postby Candid » Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:22 am

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:So you’re just throwing together a good novel

Yep, with a lot of help from thousands of qualified people all over the world. And massive censorhip at the same time!

It's not easy being me.
Candid
MVP
MVP

Postby Candid » Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:35 am

From https://www.afinalwarning.com/563388.html

Latest UK PHE Vaccine Surveillance Report figures on Covid cases show that doubly jabbed 40-70 year olds have lost 40% of their immune system capability compared to unjabbed people. Their immune systems are deteriorating at around 5% per week (between 2.7% and 8.7%). If this continues then 30-50 year olds will have 100% immune system degradation, zero viral defence by Christmas and all doubly jabbed people over 30 will have lost their immune systems by March next year.

The Expose adds: "These people will then effectively have full blown acquired immunodeficiency syndrome and destroy the NHS."

Booster shots further accelerate the destruction of the immune system, which explains why 90% of hospital admissions in at least one US hospital were among jabbed individuals.

The plunging immune response among vaccine victims means that fatalities from cancer — and from common infections such as winter colds and flu — are set to skyrocket over the next six months. It is a fully-functioning immune system, after all, that keeps cancer in check and prevents common wild-type pathogens from wreaking havoc across the body.

Immune function is supported and enhanced by vitamin D, zinc and other critical nutrients, which is exactly why the pro-genocide media and so-called “science” journals attack nutrition (as well as ivermectin). A nutrient deficiency impairs immune function, which is why vitamin D deficient people tend to get sick far more frequently than others. And now, with jabs literally destroying immune function by the week, we have the deliberate takedown of human immune function combined with nutritional deficiencies and artificial restrictions on medical interventions that might save lives.

The only plausible explanation for all this is that the vaccines are, indeed, a depopulation weapon delivery system, and they function by destroying a victim’s immune system, causing them to be killed by cancer or common infections.

As AIDS patients know very well, those individuals suffering from heavily suppressed immune function can be killed by low-level winter colds or flu pathogens that would normally pose no risk at all to a healthy person. Little did we know an AIDS-like weapon system would be loaded into needles and dishonestly called “vaccines” to fool the weak-minded and gullible.

The evil genius in this depopulation plan is that jab-induced immune destruction deaths will never be attributed to the jab itself. Those who die from cancer after jabs have destroyed their immune system will be recorded as “cancer” deaths, not "vaccine" deaths. And those who die from common colds or influenza strains will be described as having been infected with “super flu” strains that will, of course, be blamed on the unjabbed.

Even if millions of Americans die over the next six months and hospitals are completely overrun, covid jabs will never be tied to any deaths whatsoever. The pharma-funded media will make sure of that.

Expect US hospitals to be in a full-blown staffing emergency by early 2022:
Making matters even worse, nurses and hospital workers with natural immunity are right now being fired from their jobs for refusing to take spike protein injections. This is causing severe staffing shortages in some areas (such as New York), and we aren’t even into the flu season yet. Once vitamin D levels plunge during the darker, cold weather months of December, January and February, we are very likely to see hospitals in a staffing panic at exactly the same time as the wave of immune-compromised "vaccine" victims kicks in.

Watch for the lying corporate media to run with the hospital crisis stories, claiming, “people are dying because selfish anti-vaxxers won’t take their vaccines!” But in reality, it will be the "vaccinated" who will be dying from their own suicide shots, since allowing yourself to be injected with a deadly biological weapon spike protein nanoparticle isn’t exactly a wise strategy for lasting health.

The upshot is that the covid plandemic really is a global depopulation scheme, and the hysteria about covid was designed to drive people into accepting the very vaccines that are destroying their immune function and plunging them into near-certain death. The next six months will reveal mass death across the Northern hemisphere, even as the war criminals pushing these deadly jabs double down on their genocidal demands.

The reason why they want 100% of the public to be vaccinated is so that there is no control group to compare against the vaxxed.* As long as a control group of unvaxxed people exists, the mortality associated with covid injections cannot be swept under the rug. In fact, as Alex Berenson is now reporting, there are excess post-"vaccine" deaths in Scotland as well as across Germany.

* Therefore, the claim that a post-jab dose of WuFlu would have been worse without it cannot possibly be substantiated.
Candid
MVP
MVP

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:15 pm

Candid wrote:Yep, with a lot of help from thousands of qualified people all over the world. And massive censorhip at the same time!

It's not easy being me.

I can only imagine how difficult it would be.

See, I also use thousands of people all over the world while dealing with massive censorship, but my novel tells a different story than yours. My qualified people show how the world is not the dystopian, apocalyptic nightmare that your qualified people have assured you that it is.

I can only imagine how depressing it must be to wake each day to listen to your people, gather your dark and twisted plots, and then sit down to write the next chapter of your horror story. That would be difficult. It can’t be easy being you.

My qualified people show that the world will not plunge into darkness. There is plenty of evil in my novel. There is plenty of suffering. But, there is no global apocalypse on the horizon. Nope. My novel is not a horror story and that makes it easy to be me. No worries as each day the next chapter is written, the world continues to turn with some good and some bad.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby theforsaken » Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:24 pm

tokeless wrote:See the Twighlight zone is still digging for the truth. Btw, with all the deaths that will kick in at some point, due to the complex plan to reduce the population. Would you say funeral services or flower wreaths as a market to invest in? Gonna be busy and there's money to be made I reckon.

Not if they bring back that no funerals rule or the 10 person limit for funerals, which is HIGHLY likely. The next even stricter lockdown is always only just around the corner.
theforsaken

Likes Received: 18

Postby tokeless » Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:47 pm

theforsaken wrote:
tokeless wrote:See the Twighlight zone is still digging for the truth. Btw, with all the deaths that will kick in at some point, due to the complex plan to reduce the population. Would you say funeral services or flower wreaths as a market to invest in? Gonna be busy and there's money to be made I reckon.

Not if they bring back that no funerals rule or the 10 person limit for funerals, which is HIGHLY likely. The next even stricter lockdown is always only just around the corner.

Flowers it is then. They can take my freedom but they'll never take my flowers.
tokeless

Likes Received: 378

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:08 pm

tokeless wrote:Flowers it is then. They can take my freedom but they'll never take my flowers.

Definitely don’t go into real estate or construction. With all the dead there will be excess homes for everyone…well until the oceans rise.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby tokeless » Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:53 am

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:
tokeless wrote:Flowers it is then. They can take my freedom but they'll never take my flowers.

Definitely don’t go into real estate or construction. With all the dead there will be excess homes for everyone…well until the oceans rise.

Wow...Bill Gates really does have unlimited powers if he can do that too! I might offset the flowers business with a boat one. I mean, those who survive will need boats, right?
tokeless

Likes Received: 378

Postby Candid » Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:48 am

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:My qualified people show how the world is not the dystopian, apocalyptic nightmare that your qualified people have assured you that it is.

My qualified people show that the world will not plunge into darkness.

I would love any links you have to their academic papers or other work. TIA.
Candid
MVP
MVP

Postby Candid » Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:58 am

theforsaken wrote:Not if they bring back that no funerals rule or the 10 person limit for funerals, which is HIGHLY likely. The next even stricter lockdown is always only just around the corner.

I gather they've eased up on you a bit now winter's over. We're just heading into it here, and Our Johnson is saying (with faux regret, like pretty much everything he says now) that we "may" have to implement Plan B.

Those of us in the know realise that was always the plan.
Candid
MVP
MVP

Postby Candid » Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:08 am

Spare a thought for those "living" under Dastardly Dan!
https://reclaimthenet.org/victorias-dan ... ctivities/ “well into the 2022”, when naturally he knows the coronahoax will just be revving up.
Candid
MVP
MVP

Postby quietvoice » Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:53 am

Candid wrote:
Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:My qualified people show how the world is not the dystopian, apocalyptic nightmare that your qualified people have assured you that it is.

My qualified people show that the world will not plunge into darkness.

I would love any links you have to their academic papers or other work. TIA.

Ditto.
quietvoice

Likes Received: 310

Postby theforsaken » Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:04 am

.[/quote]
Not if they bring back that no funerals rule or the 10 person limit for funerals, which is HIGHLY likely. The next even stricter lockdown is always only just around the corner.[/quote]

Flowers it is then. They can take my freedom but they'll never take my flowers.[/quote]
That's funny, you're a funny guy tokeless, I hope you're allowed to make jokes and grow flowers in your new world order.
theforsaken

Likes Received: 18

PreviousNext