The Black Pill

#510

Postby tokeless » Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:36 pm

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:
Candid wrote:Locate something proving the Five Eyes aren't headed for trouble? No. Nor can you or anyone else.


Quite the double standard you have going on. I thought you said you like to use logic?

You claim that proof the world is headed into the abyss is being censored. I agree with you. There is censorship of information that goes against the apocalyptic narrative. Yet, we are still able to find the information and post links.

What other information is out there Candid? Logically, when you search for information on COVID is your computer screen blank? Or is it filled with information that is counter to the apocalyptic narrative? Those links are available. There are plenty of them. They are not being censored.

You have to dig through all the information that demonstrates the world is not headed down a dark path to find the morsels you use to paint the narrative you like to promote. You are blind to the thousands of links, all of the academic work, all of the information that is counter to your beliefs.

How is that possible?

How is it possible that you dismiss 100% of any information that goes against your dark narrative. There is a lot of great information out there that shows the world is not headed of a cliff anytime soon, but you conveniently close your eyes to all of it.

It is similar to quietvoices being unable to post a single link about the potential benefits of eating meat. It isn’t that the information is not available. The links are all over the place. There is plenty of evidence that goes counter to the narrative quietvoice wants to push. Therefore, quietvoice is blind, incapable of an open minded discussion that posts both the positives and negatives of various diets.

You are the same with COVID. You have a double standard, same as quietvoice. If it supports your beliefs you post it. If it doesn’t support your beliefs you are blind to it. That’s not using logic.



I think when you go so far down the rabbit hole, it's very hard to surface and accept you may have been wrong. So, you look for other holes to dig in because surely there must be one that says you're right.... there isn't but the ego refuses to let you be wrong.
tokeless
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2735
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 5:17 pm
Likes Received: 378


#511

Postby Candid » Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:17 am

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:Or is it filled with information that is counter to the apocalyptic narrative? Those links are available. There are plenty of them. They are not being censored.

They're called mainstream media and of course I see them. They're unavoidable. They're still telling the masses that if they have jabs 1, 2, booster, 27, 45 ad infinitum, muzzle themselves, stay away from everyone, avoid endless variants AND carry their vaxxpasses at all times, they'll be as free as tokeless.

There is, however, NO academic literature proving we are not headed into dystopia, which you claimed to have seen plenty of, enough to convince you of something that won't happen in the future. I don't believe you, but that's what you wrote.
In post #485, Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:My qualified people show how the world is not the dystopian, apocalyptic nightmare that your qualified people have assured you that it is.

My qualified people show that the world will not plunge into darkness.

Nor can I prove that we are headed for dystopia. My opinion is that it's already here in many parts of the world, eg. Australia, and that for some it's been present for decades, but unlike your qualified people I have no crystal ball. For me the future is up for grabs and at this stage it's still worth fighting for.

To avoid wasting more of my time, I'll refer you to Russell's teapot, the trajectory for the past couple of years, and the issue of probability. I grant you there are encouraging signs, of which I'll cite just one.
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/flori ... -mandates/
Candid
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 9717
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:00 am
Likes Received: 490

#512

Postby tokeless » Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:03 am

They're called mainstream media and of course I see them.

Yet you ignore them because they don't tell you what you think is true. Did you see the MSM reporting the unlocked Victoria news? No, fake news or just against what you believe?

They're unavoidable. They're still telling the masses that if they have jabs 1, 2, booster, 27, 45 ad infinitum, muzzle themselves, stay away from everyone, avoid endless variants AND carry their vaxxpasses at all times, they'll be as free as tokeless.

Telling is different to making you, which is what you've been projecting in your dystopian vision of now and the future. I'm not aware I have a vaxpass, or that I can't be around people... I am currently?? I haven't had a booster either.. I need to check the chip in my neck for updates, because maybe the vaxpass is in there and I'm behind the programme... naughty bod, good machine eh? You're too far in the hole to see the light.
Oh, variants are naturally occurring with viruses.... damn, of course they're not Tokeless, that's not true. They make them in labs for moral cowards you idiot!!
tokeless
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2735
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 5:17 pm
Likes Received: 378

#513

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:21 pm

Candid wrote:There is, however, NO academic literature proving we are not headed into dystopia, which you claimed to have seen plenty of, enough


Proving? I don’t remember saying anything was proven. I will say…or clarify that there is plenty of evidence that the world is not headed over a cliff anytime soon. Not from COVID anyway.

Have you read the academic meta analysis of the effectiveness of Ivermectin? That’s over 20+ academic studies.

Have you read the academic works on treatments being used in India?

Have you read the academic papers focused on immune system response, including simple things such as vitamin D?

Have you read the academic papers about the relationship between COVID and comorbidities?

Have you read the academic papers that discuss different response strategies in various countries?

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/pdf/10. ... 21.1964477

I have. I’ve read a lot of academic papers, but you think there are NO academic papers? Then what have I been reading? It’s not mainstream media.

So when you link to your official sources and by default cite the academic research that paints a dystopian narrative, that academic research exists. But somehow, you think that NO academic research exists that tells a counter narrative?

I’m glad you were able to post a link with some encouraging news. There is plenty of encouraging news to be had. This includes in academia, where studies have been published that show both positive and negative developments.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 11838
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 am
Likes Received: 1246

#514

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:36 pm

And here is another I found to be a good read. It is 1 out of over 20,000 academic papers published on COVID and Sweden, just in the last year.

I’m not saying all 20,000 academic papers are gems. But NO academic papers?


https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10 ... 4020942445
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 11838
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 am
Likes Received: 1246

#515

Postby theforsaken » Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:56 am

https://youtu.be/-HYMpbxbqps
Just saw this on YouTube.
They're already rolling out boosters for the vaccine here in Australia, just in time for Christmas and new years.

Notice how when asked "will boosters be linked to the passports?" He wouldn't say NO, and just gave some vague bs nonanswer?
That's as good as a "Yes, whe're still not sure how or when to implement it, but boosters will be linked to your passports and will be mandatory, in the near future, in the new world order."
They're going to make us get another jab every 6 months so we can keep our "freedoms".

Even when things go back to "normal" after December 1, I still don't consider checking in, showing vaccination history to store clerks and cops, and wearing masks "freedom". We're never getting those pre covid days back where you actually had some form of privacy and rights.

Also that second guy being interviewed by the news people in the video, with that lisp whenever he says "vaccinations", I'm guessing the pfizer isn't the only thing he likes being stuck in him, if you know what I mean. Lol
theforsaken
Senior Member
 
Posts: 1775
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:14 pm
Likes Received: 18

#516

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:00 am

theforsaken wrote:Even when things go back to "normal" after December 1, I still don't consider checking in, showing vaccination history to store clerks and cops, and wearing masks "freedom".


Neither do I. I certainly hope the people can turn it around, including you, sooner rather than later.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 11838
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 am
Likes Received: 1246

#517

Postby Candid » Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:05 am

theforsaken wrote:They're already rolling out boosters for the vaccine here in Australia, just in time for Christmas and new years.

That's their idea of Ho Ho Ho for you. And of course they'll be linked to the vaxxpass. That was the whole point from the start, right?

They're going to make us get another jab every 6 months so we can keep our "freedoms".

At the end of our challenge to vaxxpasses in the UK, the team leader asks rhetorically how long it'll be before people need a jab every ten minutes in order to retain their "privileges". We joked about masked millions forever in socially distanced queues: you get to the head of the line, get jabbed, then immediately join the back of the queue again.

It ain't funny, but if you don't come up for a breather now and then you'll go mad.

I still don't consider checking in, showing vaccination history to store clerks and cops, and wearing masks "freedom". We're never getting those pre covid days back where you actually had some form of privacy and rights.

Exactly. The UK went "back to normal" three months ago but there are still plenty of muzzled morons on the streets. Worse, they veer around oncoming pedestrians in a wide arc and don't make eye contact. Smiling at people with a smile to display in return has become the new secret handshake, and Blind Freddie can see where we're headed as it gets progressively colder.



I got interrupted in replying to you yesterday when my double-jabbed neighbour was found on the floor in his home. He's had a whole-body rash and been unsteady on his feet since the second shot. (Graphene oxide strikes again.) Anyway, the ambulance men who wheeled him out on a stretcher said they needed to do some tests to determine what's wrong with him.

It must have been their first call as ambos after they emerged from wherever they've been for the past ten months. They thought he'd be back yesterday but 24 hours later the hospital's still got him.

Anyway, it's always good to hear from Our Man on the Spot.
Candid
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 9717
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:00 am
Likes Received: 490

#518

Postby Candid » Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:42 am

By the way, I found the video you posted nauseating. So now they're gunning for Queensland and WA, and for non-urban aborigines.

"World-leading" adult jab rates are nothing to brag about.

"We see vaccination rates go up when the cases are in your community."
Is the average Australian too stupid to realise the "cases" (and deaths) have skyrocketed in every country since the jab rollouts started? I don't think so.
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/brief ... mpaign=usa
I think
a) those too lazy to think for themselves have been fooled by propaganda
b) many more, like your good self, have seen they have no choice
and c) governments everywhere are pulling stats out of thin air to fool more people

... and they're doing it with people like those in this video, who
a) are being handsomely paid for their treachery
and more significantly b) have been promised exemption from the death shots themselves.
Candid
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 9717
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:00 am
Likes Received: 490

#519

Postby theforsaken » Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:58 am

I dunno Candid, My missus told me the other day that a few of her workmates are outraged that they can't get their first booster yet, and they're blaming the unvaxxed and people who have only had one shot, tell me how that makes sense?
So yeah I think some Aussies really are that stupid. Alot actually, if more people thought like people like us do, or even just thought for themselves for a second, we wouldn't be in this f***in mess.
theforsaken
Senior Member
 
Posts: 1775
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:14 pm
Likes Received: 18

#520

Postby tokeless » Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:38 am

quote]They're going to make us get another jab every 6 months so we can keep our "freedoms".[/quote]
At the end of our challenge to vaxxpasses in the UK, the team leader asks rhetorically how long it'll be before people need a jab every ten minutes in order to retain their "privileges". We joked about masked millions forever in socially distanced queues: you get to the head of the line, get jabbed, then immediately join the back of the queue again.

It ain't funny, but if you don't come up for a breather now and then you'll go mad.

That's just nonsense regardless of your view. This is from a team leader?? Do you meet in the pub by any chance?


Exactly. The UK went "back to normal" three months ago but there are still plenty of muzzled morons on the streets.

Why make such offensive remarks? They have choice don't they? Or should they just follow the conspiracy believers. Again, regardless of your view, calling them morons says much more about you really.


Worse, they veer around oncoming pedestrians in a wide arc and don't make eye contact. Smiling at people with a smile to display in return has become the new secret handshake, and Blind Freddie can see where we're headed as it gets progressively colder.

Some people are mindful of others because of health conditions or should they just put their health in the hands of people who consider them muzzled morons?
tokeless
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2735
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 5:17 pm
Likes Received: 378

#521

Postby tokeless » Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:41 am

theforsaken wrote:I dunno Candid, My missus told me the other day that a few of her workmates are outraged that they can't get their first booster yet, and they're blaming the unvaxxed and people who have only had one shot, tell me how that makes sense?

It doesn't have to make sense to you... it's a choice for them to make regardless of your opinions.


So yeah I think some Aussies really are that stupid. Alot actually, if more people thought like people like us do, or even just thought for themselves for a second, we wouldn't be in this f***in mess.


Yeah, more people like you is just what a virus needs. Any evidence to back up your beliefs that Australia would be better off if nobody was vaccinated? The arrogance is staggering
tokeless
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2735
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 5:17 pm
Likes Received: 378

#522

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:51 pm

Was just on a flight with a doctor. She lives in Denver, works for the VA and sees patients via video chat. She relayed that several of her patients have died of COVID. She has dual citizenship, Colombia and US. She was super pro vaccine and believed that if everyone had gotten the vaccine the pandemic would be solved.

I told her about my friend in Kentucky being prescribed ivermectin. She was dumbfounded. I told her Colombia uses ivermectin. Again, she was dumbfounded.

It goes to demonstrate that people choose a belief and then tend to put on blinders. Any information counter to what they want to believe seems incomprehensible.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 11838
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 am
Likes Received: 1246

#523

Postby theforsaken » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:10 am

Tokeless it's not REALLY about a virus though, is it?
If the government actually cares about us not getting sick and being as healthy as can be, why isn't cancer treatment free?
Why isn't there more add campaigns for eating healthy and exercising?

Old people are the demographic that are most at risk for covid right? And the idea is to save nan and pop. Since when did the government care about old people?
Ask the homeless veterans how much the government cares about them, or the old pensioners who are on like 600 a fortnight and can't afford both electricity and food.
The government never gave a **** about us before 2020, so why did they suddenly start when a new virus popped up that only kills around a bit less than the common flu does?

I never claimed to be a medical expert or a virologist, but I can tell when I'm being f***in bullshitted.
theforsaken
Senior Member
 
Posts: 1775
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:14 pm
Likes Received: 18

#524

Postby tokeless » Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:44 am

theforsaken wrote:Tokeless it's not REALLY about a virus though, is it?
If the government actually cares about us not getting sick and being as healthy as can be, why isn't cancer treatment free?
Why isn't there more add campaigns for eating healthy and exercising?

That's got nothing to do with this virus. No government that I know of pays for cancer treatment.. that's the same argument people have about God. If there was a God why do children die of disease, why do we have wars? Do you need to be told to eat healthy or exercise? When I lived in Australia people seemed to enjoy the outdoors and because of the good weather, many did sport and exercised. You don't need to be told to do that, yet when they tell you to get a vaccine you scream for freedom and call tyranny.


Old people are the demographic that are most at risk for covid right? And the idea is to save nan and pop. Since when did the government care about old people?

We're all at risk of covid, it's older people who are more likely to die, that's why there's emphasis on that demographic. Do you think only gay people can catch HIV? We all can, but they are a higher risk. Again, many governments see older people as a burden because they cost and don't produce, but many countries treat their older people well too. This point is mixing up two issues though... covid and elderly care.

Ask the homeless veterans how much the government cares about them, or the old pensioners who are on like 600 a fortnight and can't afford both electricity and food.
The government never gave a **** about us before 2020, so why did they suddenly start when a new virus popped up that only kills around a bit less than the common flu does?

Again, this is whataboutery. Look at the UK. Over 50% of homeless are ex military, but our government bangs on about our heroes. It's what they do and I hate it as much as anyone. Let's imagine we just accept older people will just die anyway, because of seasonal flu or covid... huge numbers stack up. People would then complain we don't care about older people... your point.

I never claimed to be a medical expert or a virologist, but I can tell when I'm being f***in bullshitted.


No you haven't, but you stated that we'd be better off not having the vaccine, but you don't know why other than your own view of it being tyranny and taking your freedom if they try and make you have it... the same vaccine that has saved people from death or given them a better chance. A government taking bs? Of course they do, about lots of things, but as I have always stated it's a choice to refuse or accept. It you refuse, then you may be excluded from certain things because the aim is to protect the many, not the few. That's just my view btw..
tokeless
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2735
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 5:17 pm
Likes Received: 378


PreviousNext

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to Psychology