The Black Pill

#540

Postby Candid » Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:14 pm

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:If your asking what I would do as a citizen, in practical terms I would use whatever methods available to give those in power a “choice”. Do what I want, or be removed from office.


That's pretty much the gist of the TFN document, to be sent to as many MPs as possible by their own constituents. Given the standardised bs answers we've all received before, we want their inboxes overwhelmed.

In practical terms, this can mean any number of things, up to and including violence.

Don't know whether you've heard of MP David Amess being stabbed (and subsequently dying) while dealing with his constituents' concerns. This "has prompted calls for increased safety for members of parliament", https://www.france24.com/en/europe/2021 ... avid-amess, ie. they won't be listening to the little people any more, it's too dangerous.

The same link says: "Ali Harbi Ali, a Londoner of Somali heritage, has been charged with murder and preparing acts of terrorism under the 2006 Terrorism Act". What you won't see in that article is the fact that Sir David had been outspoken against vaxxpasses.

I believe this story will continue to fade away, and that the paid assassin is already as free as he ever was. As quietvoice would say, time will tell, but the incident certainly serves a couple of government agendas.

In practical terms, this doesn’t mean violence is my first option.

I didn't think for one second that it would be!

But, violence is definitely on the table if those in power do not “choose” correctly.

The Dark Side has the arms, the political power, capacity to arrest, legal right to imprison for up to 24 hours without charge... and the might of ordinary but vicious people who'll back them up on all these things. If you're packing iron legally in Colombia, lucky you.

When (not if) my MP continues to send me irrelevant propaganda in response to my emails, the only thing I can do is vote for someone else. In my area there's no one who isn't going along with the present agenda.

I don't see myself ever fighting back physically. If it comes to half a dozen meatheads breaking my door down to admit someone wielding a syringe, I've been advised as to how I can take one of them out but realistically I don't see myself doing so.

My husband says WW3 is being stirred up with provocative actions in Asia.
I say it's been going on in a grotesquely one-sided way for a couple of years.
User avatar
Candid
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 9886
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:00 am
Likes Received: 498


#541

Postby Candid » Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:00 pm

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:As a side note, the numbers are definitive proof the vaccine is no death jab.

I beg to differ on this point, and would value your comments on the brief video included in https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/brief ... mpaign=usa.

Far from being any kind of anti-vaxxer, the video's creator is a quantitative data analyst who believes the jabs "are between 50% and 80% effective in reducing severe illness and death" despite the fact that this can't possibly be demonstrated, because after all, "they have to be at least 50% [effective] to retain emergency use authorization".

It shows how much more effective is the government propaganda when an educated man can go on believing it even while evidence to the contrary that he worked out for himself is before his very eyes. How has he made peace with his own bewilderment, evident when he says: "Such dramatic efficacy should be apparent in the empirical, ‘real-world’ data. There should be very few country exceptions”?
User avatar
Candid
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 9886
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:00 am
Likes Received: 498

#542

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:45 pm

Candid wrote:I beg to differ on this point, and would value your comments on the brief video included in https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/brief ... mpaign=usa.


I think we are framing the term “death jab” differently.

Framing it as the most dangerous vaccine ever distributed to the public, it is a “death jab”. The numbers to me are very clear, that the vaccine has adverse health impacts multiple times higher than any other vaccine. I believe the data you posted is accurate.

But this is different than how I was framing my statement. I was saying it is not a “death jab” in terms of overall mortality rates. Referring to the data I posted, there is negligible differences in overall mortality between countries with high or low vaccination rates. In Colombia, 2500 per million vs UK of 2100 per million. In other words, to the extent people are dropping dead because of the vaccine, it is still a very small percentage of the overall population. Global depopulation by jab isn’t happening.

I’m curious how it will play out in the future. I’m hopeful the backlash against mandates will be significant. On the one hand, I feel for anyone trapped in Australia or other countries that are doubling down on lockdowns and mandates. On the other hand, I see positive signs that the rest of the world is firmly rejecting authoritarianism. While we have a handful of countries using the pandemic to move towards authoritarianism, others have seen the reaction and actually distanced themselves from that path.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 12140
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 am
Likes Received: 1273

#543

Postby Candid » Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:53 am

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:I was saying it is not a “death jab” in terms of overall mortality rates.

Thanks for clarifying this.

Referring to the data I posted, there is negligible differences in overall mortality between countries with high or low vaccination rates. In Colombia, 2500 per million vs UK of 2100 per million.

I'm glad you chose those two examples. As you know, I'm steeling myself for an unprecedented number of deaths in the northern hemisphere winter. The doctors in https://rumble.com/vnarin-my-jaw-droppe ... -jab..html and https://www.ukcolumn.org/index.php/arti ... g-the-code sound learned enough to me, and if indeed people's immune systems are being knocked out by the jabs, they can make their exit via something as harmless as the common cold.

Global depopulation by jab isn’t happening.

I grant you it isn't the only aspect of the coronahoax that's killing people. Millions who haven't been jabbed are nowhere near as fit as we were two years ago, entirely due to covid "measures". And as you know, if we fail in our efforts to stop the vaxxpass scheme those who refuse the jabs will also be saying no to a whole lot of little luxuries such as social contact, food, medicine, and outdoor exercise. While acknowledging that jabs and jab mandates are not the same thing, I'll consider that an indirect result.

I’m hopeful the backlash against mandates will be significant.

It already is, but quite apart from holding all the cards, those imposing the mandates prefer you not to know that.

On the one hand, I feel for anyone trapped in Australia or other countries that are doubling down on lockdowns and mandates.

I do too. One of the cards referred to is the capacity to silence any politician who's on the side of humanity, so that for MPs in beleaguered Victoria (Australia) it's now no-jab-no-vote. https://reclaimthenet.org/victorian-law ... orts-vote/

The biggest difference I see between your take and mine is the question of co-ordination. I believe a clear win for the dark side in any country will sooner or later be rolled out to other countries as well. The Australian Government's triumph matches New Zealand's; now it's open season on UK citizens, Americans and Canadians.

Ultimately I have my doubts any country will escape the undeclared WW3, and in the meantime perhaps it amuses the perpetrators to herd us into those countries that look safer than wherever we happen to be. As just one example, hundreds of refugees every day of the week are entering England via France, none of them requiring a vaxxpass. Far from being turned back, they're greeted mid-Channel with life jackets and hot drinks, towed in, settled in the waiting coaches (no covid test required), then conveyed to homes that both look and in most cases are of a standard those on years-long waiting lists for government housing can only dream about. Neither was it in any way conducive to race relations when a lone Englishman in one of our northern cities found himself surrounded by women in hijab, men with stylised beards, and all of them communicating in a language he has no hope of understanding.

I came to theorise quite early on that the UK was to be the designated killing field and I've only moved as far as to assume there will be several.

While we have a handful of countries using the pandemic to move towards authoritarianism, others have seen the reaction and actually distanced themselves from that path.

Working on the theory of the previous par, I would expect precisely that. Americans, for example, may begin to congregate in the handful of states that are at present saying a firm no, then at some point whoops, there's been a change of government, it's starting to look ugly, and they can't get out. And where might someone from England go without a permit to cross the water? Scotland and Wales look worse, and there are people in both countries who hold serious historic grudges against the English anyway.

My point is that the situation worldwide is now so very unstable. We're being misled by what's unsaid as well as by what's said. Black's being sold as white, while both black and white people have reason to cry discrimination. Every kind of division is being actively encouraged. Neighbour informs on neighbour. An Australian man recorded himself speaking in jail, and he was there because his wife informed on him.

These are merely observations and conclusions drawn. Never before 2020 did I hope so fervently to be wrong.
User avatar
Candid
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 9886
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:00 am
Likes Received: 498

#544

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:12 pm

Candid wrote: As you know, I'm steeling myself for an unprecedented number of deaths in the northern hemisphere winter.


Yes, I know. And you might be right. It is certainly a real possibility. There are plenty of credible experts that have suggested as much.

What I like, is that this is a short term prediction. We can watch it unfold. All we need is to agree on which sources of information we consider trustworthy. I will offer up these three links.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/281 ... ingdom-uk/
https://www.statista.com/statistics/281 ... opulation/
https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/W ... death-rate

If you have an alternative you wish to use, let me know. We can revisit the topic after the winter. Let's say around the second week of April.

My prediction allows for your prediction to be partially correct. My prediction is that we see higher deaths, possibly due to reduced immunity imparted by the vaccine, and partly due to other factors such as increase in obesity, mental health issues, etc.

But my prediction is also that it won't move the needle in terms of overall mortality. There will not be a massive spike in overall death.

The biggest difference I see between your take and mine is the question of co-ordination.


Yes. You only see coordination in one direction...the dark direction. I don't. The numbers coming out of the US are positive. There is coordination against the mandates. There is immense pushback, not just from citizens, but from the elected leadership.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 12140
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 am
Likes Received: 1273

#545

Postby Candid » Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:36 am

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:What I like, is that this is a short term prediction. We can watch it unfold.

I like that, too. It's even closer than tokeless's return to this thread on 9/11 next (#98 on p7), not an easy date to forget. I'd like it if everyone on this thread came back for the reunion hale and hearty, although the way things are shaping up it looks likely The Black Pill will still be running hot.

All we need is to agree on which sources of information we consider trustworthy. I will offer up these three links.

Thanks, I've saved them. It seems unlikely we'll entirely "agree on which sources of information we consider trustworthy", though. I get leads from sources I respect, so many of them that if my bs detector goes off after the first par I'm likely to shut down. I get what you say about confirmation bias and aim to give equal time to good news and bad news, needing hope as much as anyone does.

I'm aware of conjecture, my own as well as other people's, and aim to make it explicit where fact-checking is as yet impossible. I don't think any of us can afford to have a "wait and see" approach, knowing that IF vaxxpasses are globally rolled out we'll lose all our rights and they're unlikely to be handed back.

With government stats as much as anything else, there's interpretation to be considered as well as the numbers. I'm (by "nurture" and experience, not nature) both cynical and prone to look on the dark side. That being said, a fundamental tenet of psychology is that the good stuff can simply be enjoyed and doesn't need our attention, while the bad stuff does, certainly if there's something we can do about it. That's why good-news newspapers have always failed and "if it bleeds, it leads".

All species have evolved by constant scanning for trouble of their/our environments. Only our own has both the capacity and the will to preserve the weak, the deformed, and the helpless, and I'd expect you to know I don't see that as a bad thing. Heck, I'm a rescuer myself.

We can revisit the topic after the winter. Let's say around the second week of April.

I'm sure we'll both still be around, although I can't tell you I'm not going anywhere because actually I am. By April I hope and expect to be in my own bolt-hole (looking at two more prospects today), where I'll be offline. I'm doing it primarily in order to focus on my own writing projects, neglected for far too long due to both the www and H's presence. I'll be able to access the internet when I'm here but nowhere near as frequently or for as long as I do now.

My prediction is that we see higher deaths, possibly due to reduced immunity imparted by the vaccine, and partly due to other factors such as increase in obesity, mental health issues, etc.

Etc. covering a multitude of sins! I think what you're questioning is reduced immunity, and of course we only have several doctors' word for that atm. The same goes for graphene oxide causing blood clots, because something new surely is. It's not normal for so many healthy people to need limbs amputated or to start having strokes and seizures within hours or weeks of being "vaccinated". I wonder whether you've seen any trustworthy explanation of why GO is in all the jabs? What good did the manufacturers claim they expected it to do? I just asked google that question, and the first answer was https://pubs.rsc.org/en/content/article ... c8nh00318a, an extract whose authors say their "aim is to shed light on the unsolved problems regarding the graphene oxide corona to build the groundwork for the future development of drug delivery technology." Perhaps one would need to see the whole article to find out GO's good points, as well as an explanation as to why (with so many problems) it hasn't been withdrawn as was the swine flu jab after just 26 deaths.

But my prediction is also that it won't move the needle in terms of overall mortality. There will not be a massive spike in overall death.

I hope you're not proposing a wager, sir! But yes, I do predict noticeable excess deaths in the northern hemisphere, as well as the blaming-and-shaming of those defending naturally acquired immunity.

You only see coordination in one direction...the dark direction. I don't. The numbers coming out of the US are positive. There is coordination against the mandates. There is immense pushback, not just from citizens, but from the elected leadership.

I'm part of that co-ordinated pushback, Richard.

Anyway, I trust you're still enjoying the sun. My outlook was brighter in both senses of the word when I lived in NQ, but given what's going on in Australia now I can't regret the decision to come back to England. I know the sun will return, but that's about six months away. Right now it's dark, drizzly and getting colder all the time.
User avatar
Candid
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 9886
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:00 am
Likes Received: 498

#546

Postby tokeless » Sat Oct 30, 2021 1:44 pm

Candid wrote:
theforsaken wrote:If the government actually cares about us not getting sick and being as healthy as can be, why isn't cancer treatment free?

It used to be under the NHS, but last year hospitals and GP surgeries cancelled appointments for cancer tests and treatments. Those things were available only to those who could pay, and many lives were lost among those who couldn't. https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_break ... 11430.html

Do you think the reason those things were cancelled was an intentional act to deny those people treatment or another reason?

I'm sure you must also have seen at least one video of the many hospital staff from a number of countries who had time to choreograph, rehearse, practise, film and upload their dances to the www.

I think this was more about trying to keep up morale than because they just had too much time on their hands. Did you clap for the NHS?


It's rather less likely you know about the UK's several Nightingale hospitals set up specifically for the predicted covid-affected multitudes and equipped at enormous taxpayer expense, only one of which was ever used.

This is just Tory waste.. garden bridges, track and trace to name a few. Taxpayers money is their gambling kitty.

Sometime since the coronahoax started I found my local GP surgery's carpark almost empty. In the 11 years I've been registered as a patient I'd never seen it less than chockers before, and its waiting area standing-room-only. The entrance I've always used was locked.

These were just measures to manage patients attending when there were restrictions, same as when we had swine flu. Don't attend if you have been exposed etc

The main one wasn't, but there was no receptionist, just a sandwich board saying no entry except by appointment. There were, however, voices and laughter somewhere along the corridor.

So, you usually enter by another door than the main one? Why is that?
No receptionist and laughing staff!! That's appalling and it's clearly a representative of all surgeries and callous staff. Did you report them Candid?

So what was going on? Might it be the lead-up to the end of the NHS (which I grant has always been a costly and wasteful enterprise), with government employees having a laugh while collecting their pay? Because of course it isn't the Government paying them, it's the taxpayer.

It's always amused me this nonsense. The staff who work for the NHS are taxpayers too. They don't get tax free wages, so whatever money gets wasted, is theirs too. You say you think the NHS may be ending? There's truth in that at least. It's because people are drinking the anti NHS stories and are being edged closer to privatisation because they believe the stories of wasted taxpayers money, staff actually laughing at work and not getting what you want, when you want it. The same people feeding it are the same undermining it.

For all sorts of reasons I'm glad I'm not one of them. I'm also glad I'm not a TV watcher, because in the UK you have to have a licence to own a TV, and paying for government propaganda would seriously stick in my craw.

Are you saying you don't pay tax? It's not clear. If you don't, then you are using a service run on taxpayers money and you criticise it! Please clarify

I never claimed to be a medical expert or a virologist, but I can tell when I'm being f***in bullshitted.

Me neither and me too. It's refreshing to see we're the majority on the forum, and I'm certain our number is much higher in the general population as well.

It's refreshing there are more non medical experts shouting their beliefs on medical issues?? That's genius right there. There's a role for you in government, because non of them have expertise in the departments they run either. Can you see the flaw yet?

Every day more people move closer to the right, while no one at all goes from right to left. Once your mind is open you can't ignore what you know to be true.

The right are on the march for sure... blaming migrants for being housed in better housing that brits don't get... such an utter fabrication on the truth. How does having an open mind, ONLY to the information that supports your beliefs equate with knowing the truth???

It's taking too long is the problem, especially for my Australian friends.


The same people your man on the spot considers dumb..... because they don't see what he does. True friends can't be bought.
tokeless
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3025
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 5:17 pm
Likes Received: 394

#547

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:05 pm

Candid wrote:
Anyway, I trust you're still enjoying the sun.


I'm no longer in Colombia. A few days ago I relocated to the USA. Still sunny, but 13 Celsius. I'll be here until after the holidays, then will probably head back to Colombia around the 1st of the year...maybe Mexico. I haven't decided yet. Enjoy your "bolt-hole". That's a new term for me.

I get what you are saying about human nature and the psychology of fear. In fact, I think this is why I am skeptical, because there are people using fear to yell as loud as they can, "Don't get vaccinated or you die!" and others yelling, "Get vaccinated or we all die!"

And the above are not equal fears. I don't fear those yelling to not get the jab. They aren't trying to give me a "choice". I fear those that think it is perfectly acceptable to confine their neighbors to their homes, take away jobs, access to healthcare, etc. unless their neighbors make the right "choice". That mentality scares me. Throughout history, that mentality has led to more bloodshed, more suffering, than any other.

Anyway, in April it will be interesting to see what has transpired.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 12140
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 am
Likes Received: 1273

#548

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:25 pm

Added note. Where I'm staying in the USA, no masks, no mandates, no restrictions, and a low overall rate of vaccination, roughly 48%. We also have very low case rates of COVID.

In Colombia, if you took a taxi or an Uber, the driver was wearing a mask, so it was socially polite to reciprocate. Not here. I took a taxi and no masks.

And a few days ago a service technician came to fix an appliance. He arrived at the door, no mask. I just finished going to the grocery store. I saw a handful of customers wearing masks. The employees, no masks.

I did drop a parent off for a medical appointment. I waited outside, but could see that inside the medical office everyone was masked. So, there is still some businesses that require masks, but they are in the minority.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 12140
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 am
Likes Received: 1273

#549

Postby tokeless » Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:52 pm

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:Added note. Where I'm staying in the USA, no masks, no mandates, no restrictions, and a low overall rate of vaccination, roughly 48%. We also have very low case rates of COVID.

In Colombia, if you took a taxi or an Uber, the driver was wearing a mask, so it was socially polite to reciprocate. Not here. I took a taxi and no masks.

And a few days ago a service technician came to fix an appliance. He arrived at the door, no mask. I just finished going to the grocery store. I saw a handful of customers wearing masks. The employees, no masks.

I did drop a parent off for a medical appointment. I waited outside, but could see that inside the medical office everyone was masked. So, there is still some businesses that require masks, but they are in the minority.


That sounds like a choice to me Richard. As for those shouting get vaccinated or we'll all die.. who are these people? Myself, I believe in choice. I am against forcing anyone to choose one answer... that's not choice. I would let them take their choice because you can't legislate for stupidity. Btw, have you seen " The same breath". Very interesting documentary about how the outbreak was managed in the media of two countries (China and US). Worth a watch. No vaccine at this time either.
tokeless
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3025
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 5:17 pm
Likes Received: 394

#550

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Sat Oct 30, 2021 6:27 pm

tokeless wrote:That sounds like a choice to me Richard.


What sounds like a choice?

As for those shouting get vaccinated or we'll all die.. who are these people?


You haven’t seen the shaming, fear mongering, and guilt, trying to coerce people, claiming if they don’t get the vaccine then they are in effect responsible for killing others? I mean, the media rhetoric and hyperbole is out there. The unvaccinated being blamed as killers is out there, coming out of the mouths of people with immense power.

https://myfox8.com/news/coronavirus/the ... -facebook/

In fact, the comment that you can’t legislate for stupidity IS the problem. People are not stupid, just because they don’t agree with the majority opinion.

Myself, I believe in choice. I am against forcing anyone to choose one answer...


You say that, but in the same breath you seem fine with imposing sanctions against the “stupid” and calling it a choice. You haven’t explained why a healthy teen should be excluded from attending a football match when the vaccinated have the same ability to spread the virus as the unvaccinated teenager. Why is the young teen punished for not making the choice you want?
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 12140
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 am
Likes Received: 1273

#551

Postby tokeless » Sat Oct 30, 2021 7:17 pm

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:
tokeless wrote:That sounds like a choice to me Richard.


What sounds like a choice?

Wearing a mask. You said some were and others not. That's a choice, no?

As for those shouting get vaccinated or we'll all die.. who are these people?


You haven’t seen the shaming, fear mongering, and guilt, trying to coerce people, claiming if they don’t get the vaccine then they are in effect responsible for killing others? I mean, the media rhetoric and hyperbole is out there. The unvaccinated being blamed as killers is out there, coming out of the mouths of people with immense power.

https://myfox8.com/news/coronavirus/the ... -facebook/

You're right I haven't. Why would I when I'm ok and my choice?

In fact, the comment that you can’t legislate for stupidity IS the problem. People are not stupid, just because they don’t agree with the majority opinion.

That's a two sided coin is it not? People on here have called people stupid for their choices or beliefs. Probably why you can't legislate for it.

Myself, I believe in choice. I am against forcing anyone to choose one answer...


You say that, but in the same breath you seem fine with imposing sanctions against the “stupid” and calling it a choice. You haven’t explained why a healthy teen should be excluded from attending a football match when the vaccinated have the same ability to spread the virus as the unvaccinated teenager. Why is the young teen punished for not making the choice you want?


As you said when you chose to obey before travelling from Colombia, you chose your fight and did it to be able to fly, did you not? I'm not saying I agree with the sanction, but if it's in place, you know that you can't go. The reason you can't go is because you decided to not follow the rule. You don't have to agree with a rule to follow it Richard... your decision to obey with the rules to fly doesn't mean you agreed with it. Also, it's not my choice because I didn't impose the sanction... you keep inferring it's my rules or choice. I made mine, this guy made his/hers.
tokeless
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3025
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 5:17 pm
Likes Received: 394

#552

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:45 pm

tokeless wrote: I'm not saying I agree with the sanction…


This is where I question your veracity. Based on what you have written previously, you do agree with the sanctions. You agree that healthy young teens should be sanctioned, banned from football stadiums if they don’t make the “choice” you think is smart versus stupid.

I didn’t have a choice tokeless. In order not to suffer extreme emotional pain, never to see my family again and avoid arrest, I had to submit my body for testing to the United States government. Even as a citizen of the USA, I was required to allow a person to shove a swab up my nose, or be barred from entering my own country.

I could have made the “choice” to refuse, but then I’m illegal in a foreign country. I had the “choice” to be f@#$ed by a foreign government or my own government. That’s choice to you? It isn’t to me. That’s full on coercion. Select between the less painful “choice”. Or I could have gone to Ecuador. I could have made the “choice” to never return to my own country until they lifted the requirement to subject myself to testing.

I get that it is not an easy issue. If the virus was ebola, with a 40% to 90% mortality, and vaccination stopped transmission, then I would be all for keeping me out of the country. Cruel? Oppressive? Absolutely. It’s tyrannical, but at the same time the tyranny is much easier to understand, much easier to process. But, a virus with less than a 1% overall mortality and the vaccine doesn’t stop transmission and has a negligible impact on mortality, WTF?

Based on your previous posts you are okay with the sanctions as punitive. You keep avoiding the healthy teen being banned from football matches.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 12140
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 am
Likes Received: 1273

#553

Postby tokeless » Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:40 pm

I didn’t have a choice tokeless. In order not to suffer extreme emotional pain, never to see my family again and avoid arrest, I had to submit my body for testing to the United States government. Even as a citizen of the USA, I was required to allow a person to shove a swab up my nose, or be barred from entering my own country.

That's way different to going to a football game. I suggest you watch the documentary I mentioned as it shows the severity of this virus, a very real threat. This young healthy person you keep banging on about me agreeing should be sanctioned, which I keep telling you I don't necessarily agree with, could become infected there. Yes, I know the vaccine doesn't stop infection but it does limit the severity.... so they say. Tough situations require tough decisions and each country will make their own. I am not made to do anything here that I don't choose to. You can disagree with that view or not. I don't have to wear a mask, I don't have to have boosters unless I choose to. I don't have to show papers to stormtroopers. I'm not sure what else you want me to say..
tokeless
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3025
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 5:17 pm
Likes Received: 394

#554

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:14 pm

tokeless wrote: I am not made to do anything here that I don't choose to.


Great. I’m not sure what it is like for you specifically. As posted earlier, I’m in a part of the USA where choice is still available. And most recently, in Colombia choice was available. My choice was only removed, when it came to a very serious issue, that of ever seeing my family again.

Still, you are aware that millions of people around the world are not being given a “choice”, right? You do realize some people are being given the “choice” to comply or suffer the loss of their career, right?

That it is not happening to you or I, doesn’t make it right. It’s like saying what is happening in Australia is okay, because it isn’t happening to us.

And as for the teen being denied access to a football match, the consequences may seem trivial to you, but it still doesn’t make it right. It might seem like a battle not worth fighting, but I disagree. Trying to segregate society based on vaccine status is wrong. It’s not trivial.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 12140
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 am
Likes Received: 1273


PreviousNext

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to Psychology