The Black Pill

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:11 pm

quietvoice wrote: Did anyone actually look at it and discuss the item in question?

I agree with you. No one looked at or wanted to discuss the item in question. Why?

One explanation, the one you prefer, is to blame them for not wanting to know the truth.

Another explanation, the one that seems more reasonable to me, is because you repeatedly post links that are full of ignorance, eg trying to teach anatomy to demonstrate why Michelle Obama is a man. It’s like crying wolf. Fool me once, fool me twice, fool me three times, and eventually it’s my own fault for looking at whatever links you offer.

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:Disregard. That is a better term. People can largely disregard the advice you have to offer.

So? That can apply everywhere and to everyone. Why waste YOUR time writing about it? Why draw attention to it if you are so insistent that I, or my advice, should be disregarded?

True. It can apply to everyone. You are more than welcome to tell people to disregard my opinions. That is a normal part of public discourse.

--------What or who are you protecting, Richard?--------[/quote]
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 1273

Postby tokeless » Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:06 am

You think that the narrator has an android voice? I think that in this case, your prejudgment of me is getting in the way of your perception—in my opinion, of course.

Uh? Was that you in the video doing the narrating?
tokeless

Likes Received: 394

Postby Candid » Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:07 am

If you value democracy, freedom and fundamental human rights as to medical choice, personal autonomy and the right to privacy, please sign this petition. https://chng.it/GwKBVHYbTZ
Candid
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 498

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:05 pm

Candid wrote:If you value democracy, freedom and fundamental human rights as to medical choice, personal autonomy and the right to privacy, please sign this petition. https://chng.it/GwKBVHYbTZ

The bill allows an annual review of judicial decisions by parliament, allowing parliament to overturn court decisions.

I don’t think it a very wise idea, but I’m not from the UK. I think separation of powers is important. It does seem like a step in the wrong direction. I hope the bill doesn’t pass.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby Candid » Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:53 am

So sad see my other home (Townsville) is affected by the madness. They have much more to fear from dengue-carrying mosquitos than any cold. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ4XOWNWVqU
Candid
MVP
MVP

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:32 pm

Yep, the reactions to COVID are just absurd in some places. It truly is fascinating and scary at the same time. It really should give us all pause to realize how tentative freedom can be, how quickly it can be lost.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby tokeless » Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:37 pm

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/ ... m-pendants

Just a heads up to cancel your Christmas present if it's one of these.
tokeless

Postby Candid » Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:13 am

Candid
MVP
MVP

Postby theforsaken » Tue Dec 21, 2021 5:15 am

So here we are at the end of 2021, Australia is mostly free now but there's already leaks in that hull, it literally took TWO DAYS after "freedom day" before they're already ravng on about omicron on the news and different areas and people having to isolate right before Christmas, the next lockdown is coming. Earliest will be after the holidays, latest will be right after the next election. Cause alot of people are pissed off now and the major parties are gonna try and save votes and not lockdown until their jobs are secure. More bs with the vaccines and passports are coming too, you'll need like 5 jabs this time next year to be considered vaccinated. And you'll also need the passport to use you bank accounts and cards, it's really not that much of a stretch, I've been asked for the passport for some ridiculous reasons.

So.. Are yas ready for 2022? I'm sure there'll be another big fireworks display in all the major cities and sh** but at this point what are we celebrating? Are you honestly looking forward to more lockdowns and restrictions, more government overreach, and more media bs? I'm not.
theforsaken

Likes Received: 20

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Tue Dec 21, 2021 5:51 am

theforsaken wrote:So.. Are yas ready for 2022?

Yep. I’m headed back to Colombia. Leaving one place with zero restrictions and going to another place with zero restrictions.

I feel for you. I feel for anyone suffering through government overreach. Honestly, I don’t know what I would do. It can’t be easy, especially for people that have roots in a nation/city/region where this is happening.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby Candid » Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:13 pm

quietvoice wrote:Take the knowledge from your anatomy lesson and see that those who present themselves as women are not necessarily so.

As one in charge of sexual violence reports, I can tell you there's been a huge jump in the number of women raped in public toilets, especially entertainment venues, since men in dresses can't be denied admission to WOMEN'S toilets.
Candid
MVP
MVP

Postby Candid » Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:45 pm

theforsaken wrote:what are we celebrating? Are you honestly looking forward to more lockdowns and restrictions, more government overreach, and more media bs? I'm not.

No, and with good reason.

I'm just glad to see you posting here. I was afraid we'd lost you.

In England we're looking to Australia for what we can expect now vaxpasses are here, too.
UK lockdown from Boxing Day https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest ... s-25739414
David Kurten of the UK Heritage Party on VaxPass https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeO2ndww0gc ... there IS no Opposition here, nor, probably, anywhere else.

I'm a card-carrying member of the Heritage Party and I love what DK says here https://odysee.com/@DavidKurten:b/lockdownhypocrisy:1, although given what we saw in the most recent US "vote" I have my doubts there'll be a real election anywhere in the world ever again.

I pin my hopes on the fact that they appear to be panicking and that MAY bring them undone, but I'm not counting on it.

The people I've seen doing their Xmas shopping in masks are clearly not afraid of the Very Deadly Virus or they wouldn't be pulling up the chin-warmer just before they enter shops. They are afraid of our Government, and rightly so.

The news out of Australia is all bad: police actually murdering people on the street.

I'm so sorry, my friend.

Please pop in when you can. Those of us still standing are to reconvene on this thread of yours on the date nominated by tokeless, September 11 next. I hope to "see" you then.
Candid
MVP
MVP

Postby tokeless » Tue Dec 21, 2021 6:09 pm

The people I've seen doing their Xmas shopping in masks are clearly not afraid of the Very Deadly Virus or they wouldn't be pulling up the chin-warmer just before they enter shops. They are afraid of our Government, and rightly so.

That's hyperbole.. most walk about without as risks of transmission are lower outside, so they put it in situ when entering places... nothing to do with fear of government, but it keeps your juices flowing to believe differently.

Mmm, police murdering people in the street?
Now that's a scoop for any media... wonder why it's not been reported? I'm sure it's still illegal to kill people even in the land of OZ.

Please pop in when you can. Those of us still standing are to reconvene on this thread of yours on the date nominated by tokeless, September 11 next. I hope to "see" you then.

Oh, I'll be there, but I suspect you will still find a reason why it's still on-going. Tick follows tock
tokeless

Postby theforsaken » Wed Dec 22, 2021 4:20 am

tokeless wrote:The people I've seen doing their Xmas shopping in masks are clearly not afraid of the Very Deadly Virus or they wouldn't be pulling up the chin-warmer just before they enter shops. They are afraid of our Government, and rightly so.

That's hyperbole.. most walk about without as risks of transmission are lower outside, so they put it in situ when entering places... nothing to do with fear of government, but it keeps your juices flowing to believe differently.

Outdoor transmission is non existent for all we know, there isn't a single covid case where it was scientifically proven that they caught it outside. We do know however that the virus dies in a matter of seconds outside of a host and in direct sunlight. I'd say it's safe to not wear masks outside unless someone is sneezing or coughing directly in your face, and if that happens a mask won't help you anyway.
theforsaken

Postby theforsaken » Wed Dec 22, 2021 4:30 am

Candid wrote:
theforsaken wrote:what are we celebrating? Are you honestly looking forward to more lockdowns and restrictions, more government overreach, and more media bs? I'm not.

No, and with good reason.

I'm just glad to see you posting here. I was afraid we'd lost you.

In England we're looking to Australia for what we can expect now vaxpasses are here, too.
UK lockdown from Boxing Day https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest ... s-25739414
David Kurten of the UK Heritage Party on VaxPass https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeO2ndww0gc ... there IS no Opposition here, nor, probably, anywhere else.

I'm a card-carrying member of the Heritage Party and I love what DK says here https://odysee.com/@DavidKurten:b/lockdownhypocrisy:1, although given what we saw in the most recent US "vote" I have my doubts there'll be a real election anywhere in the world ever again.

I pin my hopes on the fact that they appear to be panicking and that MAY bring them undone, but I'm not counting on it.

The news out of Australia is all bad: police actually murdering people on the street.

I'm so sorry, my friend.

Yeah I'm still kicking, I'll have hiatus's from the page every now and then. In the time I was gone just recently I got work as maintenance for some company but it didn't pan out. So now I'm just getting ready for possibly the last Christmas with the family. Wouldn't be surprised if they spring a lockdown on us between now and the 25th though.

What's happening on September 11? Thats a while away, I haven't caught up on all the posts yet. Is it just to see who's still alive and who isn't by then? Lol.
I'll be around possibly on and off though like I have been, unless the government mandated AIDS injection has caught up to me by then. and I can't guarantee I'll remember that date even though it's important to the yanks.

We do realise it might take 10 years to kill some of us though right? Not 9 months? It would be a bit too sus if everyone just died at the same time after getting jabbed.
Also I won't be getting any boosters either. I reckon they'll want us to have had at least 2 by that date you've suggested.
The best defence against covid is being in shape and eating healthy/naturally. That's what I plan on doing right after the chrissy/new years break. At least then I'll be less pressured by loved ones into getting more jabs.
Alot of athletes have died after being jabbed though so I don't wanna go crazy with the fitness thing lol, maybe just a good medium amount and see how I go.
theforsaken

PreviousNext