The Black Pill

#60

Postby tokeless » Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:21 am

See what your conspiracy is doing to Foresaken? Just read his panic and loss of reality and remember you contributed to that. He doesn't even realise he's losing it and possibly his relationship.... great advice Candid
tokeless
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3025
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 5:17 pm
Likes Received: 394


#61

Postby Candid » Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:33 am

tokeless wrote:Oh God

Indeed.

Microsoft has patented something akin to "the Mark of the Beast". It's a blockchain-based system that could be installed into your hand and required to buy or sell, and will store social credits etc. You will be awarded cryptocurrency for 'good behaviour' sensed automatically via your movements and body activity.

https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/ ... =PCTBIBLIO

Human activity associated with a task you are required to do may be used in a mining process of a cryptocurrency system. A server may provide a task to a device of a user which is communicatively coupled to the server. A sensor communicatively coupled to or comprised in the device of the user may sense body activity of the user. Body activity data may be generated based on the sensed body activity of the user. The cryptocurrency system communicatively coupled to the device of the user may verify if the body activity data satisfies one or more conditions set by the cryptocurrency system, and award cryptocurrency to the user whose body activity data is verified.

This was on a weekly Bible Prophecy Update, https://www.jdfarag.org/bible-prophecy The patent bit is at about 33:45.
User avatar
Candid
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 9886
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:00 am
Likes Received: 498

#62

Postby tokeless » Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:01 am

Lots of may's and Could's but no musts.... did you know, one day we may be able to travel via wormholes and could inhabit other planets. We may still be alive next year despite the global attempts to cull us.. but it could just be utter nonsense.

See, it's not hard to do.
tokeless
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3025
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 5:17 pm
Likes Received: 394

#63

Postby Candid » Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:36 am

theforsaken wrote:I haven't asked her if she'd want to get them jabbed with the clot shots but I should, I hope she has enough sense to agree that giving it to kids is an even worse idea than getting yourself jabbed.

MUCH worse, because they are so much less likely to have so much as a cold if exposed to a virus. Also, when it comes to any coronavirus, natural immunity is infinitely better than something out of a needle, especially if that something hasn't been properly manufactured or long-term trialled.

they had a bunch of kids in a stadium somewhere here and jabbed them without their parents there and maybe even without their parent's consent, and I think a couple of kids died and 9 or so had bad reactions. Pretty f***ed.

Same thing happening in UK now: 12- to 15-year-olds "can" have the jabs at school without their parents' consent. Most children at that age are highly susceptible to peer pressure. Put them all in a room together and have authority (teacher or more likely school nurse) say right, everyone roll up your sleeves... the result is predictable.

have you heard of Agenda 2030 and "the great reset"? that's where all this leads to unless enough people wake up and stop it.

Yes. And yes.

Also I think on the 6th? On the TGA stats site, the number of vaccine adverse reactions in Australia actually exceeded the number of total covid CASES. But no one ever talks about that side of it,

Lots of people do, but nothing mainstream. Then if I or anyone else post a link, someone's guaranteed to reply "oh, bitchute" or whatever, when the point has been made a gazillion times that you won't find anyone pointing out ADR or death stats on any government-run channel.

At university it was dinned into us "you must cite only peer-reviewed journals" and I'm aware of fact-checking—quite a challenge now! Some things we have to take on trust, but logic helps as well. For example, how did they get an R-rate in the early days when obviously they hadn't "tested" everyone? (Then came the news that Kary Mullis himself had said PCR test was not diagnostic.) We saw jabs coming out and being used within months of "the pandemic" being announced. There were online details of Rothschilds buying up "covid-19" test kits in 2015, soon to be followed by a photo of a box of vaccines clearly labelled "covid-19" but with a year prior to 2019... The evidence was overwhelming.

from mid may until like July I got like 3 separate colds (probably because that's the only time this year the country has been open and our immune systems are sh** from being inside forever)

That plus the fact that it's cold and flu season there anyway! That's why I'm dreading winter here. People think we were let out on July 19 but there were still masks everywhere, and it was I who removed whopping great covid signs around lampposts on the village high street. I did it on July 20, with pliers and in daylight, and no one said a word to me. We will certainly be under lockdown again before Christmas, when the vaccine variant is making people very ill or worse.

there are horror stories of people who checked in having cops come and pull them out of their houses and force them to stay in a quarantine hotel room by themselves for 2 weeks and until they get a negative test

I know. I saw something about that yesterday, a guy filming himself while another could be heard screaming in the room above. He'd been in a windowless airless room for the full stretch, had been tested seven times and each test had come back negative, but they wouldn't let him out. A guard could be heard threatening to gas him if he didn't shut up, because he was disturbing other prisoners. I mean detainees. Whatever.

I believe this is why the guns were taken back in the 90s. Because now no one can fight a tyrannical government physically.

You're not the first person to have made that connection!

I think the guard at the entrance has a piece of paper you're supposed to write your name and phone number on, but I'm not doing that either

Yes, we've had that here. They had such a list on the hand-sanitiser table at my local pub. No one was making sure people sanitised and the list was just first names with no numbers. Another pub in the area has closed for good, and I feared for my local, but the management knows as well as we do that it's all bs.

It happened to my mum, she checked in to the supermarket and they contacted her and told her she needs to self isolate and get a negative test, but here's the funny thing, they contacted her a f***ing full week after she was a "close contact", the time she was there the same time as someone with covid was a full week before they told her. She'd been not isolating for a full week, so how effective is all that bs really?

Exactly. Also in town when I'm waiting for a bus home I notice people milling about barefaced, then when the bus rolls in everyone but me pulls up the chin-warmer just before boarding. I'm convinced the majority are more scared of our Government and its many enforcers than of the unicorn virus. And I wish they'd stop the cowardly complying, because that's the only way it'll end.

But because my mum fully believes in the big bad pandemic and that the government is trying to protect us she was happy to do it all and didn't question a thing.

I'm sorry to hear it, because I guess that means she's been double-jabbed, too.
User avatar
Candid
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 9886
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:00 am
Likes Received: 498

#64

Postby Candid » Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:39 am

tokeless wrote:See what your conspiracy is doing to Foresaken? Just read his panic and loss of reality and remember you contributed to that. He doesn't even realise he's losing it and possibly his relationship.... great advice Candid

That's not what I'm seeing in his posts at all. I'm seeing reasoned discussion among people who've actually done the research, and a whole lot of denial from the one who clearly hasn't.
User avatar
Candid
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 9886
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:00 am
Likes Received: 498

#65

Postby theforsaken » Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:44 pm

tokeless wrote:See what your conspiracy is doing to Foresaken? Just read his panic and loss of reality and remember you contributed to that. He doesn't even realise he's losing it and possibly his relationship.... great advice Candid

I'm fine dude, so is my relationship.

Every day it's more and more obvious that the Australian government is corrupt af and the vaccine pushing and all the stupid rules is about control and not health, it just frustrates me that not enough people see it.

They're already talking about indefinite boosters, I was considering getting the 2 shots qt the start of this thread, but there's no f***in way I'm ever agreeing to get boosters every other month. Them talking about that makes me more firm in not even taking the first 2.
I don't think candid has given me "bad advice", we're having a conversation, that's all.

Oh another thing Candid, a bill got passed here earlier this month that let's cops basically hack your social media accounts and change/delete/or take data. And we're not fast becoming a communist dystopia apparently..
theforsaken
Senior Member
 
Posts: 1794
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:14 pm
Likes Received: 20

#66

Postby tokeless » Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:33 pm

No worries. Life's a bunch of choices.
tokeless
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3025
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 5:17 pm
Likes Received: 394

#67

Postby Candid » Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:27 am

theforsaken wrote:a bill got passed here earlier this month that let's cops basically hack your social media accounts and change/delete/or take data. And we're not fast becoming a communist dystopia apparently..

That's already happening with social media such as Facebook and Twitter.

UK Parliament will be debating "vaccine passports" tomorrow. It's probably a foregone conclusion but there's some furious letter-writing to MPs going on.

I've sent my letter and am heading for the beach today, because this week is looking like the last of our sunny days for this year.
User avatar
Candid
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 9886
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:00 am
Likes Received: 498

#68

Postby Candid » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:00 am

Just as predicted, the next (and possibly final) UK lockdown is set to start next month. https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest ... y-24932912
User avatar
Candid
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 9886
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:00 am
Likes Received: 498

#69

Postby Leo_Opolain » Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:26 am

I did not think that I would find so much information about it here. Everything you say is very unrealistic. Looks like another Hollywood psycho trailer. At the same time, I understand that this is all in fact, it happens to us and to those who are around. A very strange feeling. :|
Leo_Opolain
New Member
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:04 am
Likes Received: 0

#70

Postby quietvoice » Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:30 pm

User avatar
quietvoice
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3089
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:14 pm
Likes Received: 324

#71

Postby desperate788 » Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:50 pm

It was funny specially non english speakers :D
User avatar
desperate788
Super Member
 
Posts: 41794
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 3:39 pm
Likes Received: 122

#72

Postby quietvoice » Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:19 pm

desperate788 wrote:It was funny specially non english speakers :D

Sounds like you enjoyed it. Must be a good day to be alive for you.
User avatar
quietvoice
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3089
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:14 pm
Likes Received: 324

#73

Postby desperate788 » Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:28 pm

Yes lately i dont feel so bad and low.
User avatar
desperate788
Super Member
 
Posts: 41794
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 3:39 pm
Likes Received: 122

#74

Postby quietvoice » Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:17 pm

desperate788 wrote:It was funny specially non english speakers :D

Maybe this one will tickle you, too.
User avatar
quietvoice
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3089
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:14 pm
Likes Received: 324


PreviousNext

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to Psychology

cron