The Black Pill

#45

Postby tokeless » Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:50 pm

quietvoice wrote:
tokeless wrote: With regards to medicine.... when you entered this world, it was medicine that cared for you, vaccinated you against dangerous illness and made you better when you were poorly.

Medicine cared for me when I was an infant? What utter nonsense.

Oh really. Did your mum give birth to you in a field, totally unassisted? Did she have antenatal care and support during the pregnancy? Did she have a midwife and a health visitor after the birth? If so, medicine in the broad sense cared for you... that's not opinion, it's a fact.

P.S. The world is STILL bigger than Icke, even if he does has a lot of plausible things to say. (He is controlled opposition.)


Controlled opposition? That sounds interesting. Is your opinion the world qv? Are you better than Icke? If so, how?
tokeless
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3025
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 5:17 pm
Likes Received: 394


#46

Postby quietvoice » Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:07 pm

tokeless wrote:Oh really. Did your mum give birth to you in a field, totally unassisted? Did she have antenatal care and support during the pregnancy? Did she have a midwife and a health visitor after the birth? If so, medicine in the broad sense cared for you... that's not opinion, it's a fact.

Controlled opposition? That sounds interesting. Is your opinion the world qv? Are you better than Icke? If so, how?

Sorry. But I don't want to converse with you anymore. I will, though, continue to comment on your posts as I see fit.
User avatar
quietvoice
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3089
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:14 pm
Likes Received: 324

#47

Postby quietvoice » Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:47 pm

~

John Rose's latest video, 16 minutes, on rumble.

In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at the CDC’s Shocking Ties To Convicted Felons where the CDC not only accepts Money from Convicted Felons, but also gives $5 Billion out of their $11 Billion Budget to the very same Convicted Felons. In other words, the CDC is NOT exclusively a Government-funded Agency and is actually a Vaccine Company.
User avatar
quietvoice
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3089
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:14 pm
Likes Received: 324

#48

Postby tokeless » Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:48 pm

quietvoice wrote:
tokeless wrote:Oh really. Did your mum give birth to you in a field, totally unassisted? Did she have antenatal care and support during the pregnancy? Did she have a midwife and a health visitor after the birth? If so, medicine in the broad sense cared for you... that's not opinion, it's a fact.

Controlled opposition? That sounds interesting. Is your opinion the world qv? Are you better than Icke? If so, how?

Sorry. But I don't want to converse with you anymore. I will, though, continue to comment on your posts as I see fit.


That sounds like a yes to me, but you refuse to acknowledge reality. You are free to do what you want in regards to my posts... no dictatorship here qv... a safe haven in a world of uncertainty.
tokeless
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3025
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 5:17 pm
Likes Received: 394

#49

Postby quietvoice » Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:54 pm

tokeless wrote:That sounds like a yes to me,

Medicine DOES NOT CARE.

Only people can care.

People who follow orders to inject unknown (to them) fluids into everyone crossing their path who don't know better do NOT care. They follow orders; they "do their jobs".
User avatar
quietvoice
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3089
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:14 pm
Likes Received: 324

#50

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:20 pm

quietvoice wrote:Only people can care.


Billions of people believe in the vaccine. They care.

On the other hand, billions of people do not believe the vaccine is the best path. They also care.

The idea that people DON’T CARE, simply because they don’t agree with you, because they don’t see the situation the same way you want them to see it, is ignorant bull$@#*.

It is pure ignorance to claim people do not care, when the very nature of the protests is proof that people care on both sides of the issue. That people care…and care very strongly, is what causes the heated arguments and sometimes violence.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 12140
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 am
Likes Received: 1273

#51

Postby quietvoice » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:34 pm

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:Billions of people believe in the vaccine. They care.


Belief is the enemy of knowing.

People don't care to really know about these injections, but instead want to believe in them. Where does this belief come from . . . . . . . . .hmmm.
User avatar
quietvoice
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3089
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:14 pm
Likes Received: 324

#52

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:47 pm

quietvoice wrote:People don't care to really know about these injections,


That is your belief.

And my belief is that your belief is largely self serving ignorant bulls&@%.

People care immensely when it comes to health and not being hospitalized by a virus. People care about their loved ones. It scares the ever living s#$& out of people. So for you to claim people do not care is absolute utter self serving @#$&&@@!

And taking an experimental vaccine also scares the ever living $hit outta people. But you pretend, in your imaginary world, like people don’t care. It’s an ignorant belief you have.

People don’t know the right or “correct” decision. That doesn’t mean they do not care. It means they simply do not know who to trust or what to do. So many listen to friends and family, they listen to a family physician, or they read about the studies and decide they are willing to risk the side effects.

It’s only people like you, on both sides of the issue, that believe they know and therefore are 100% sure of the correct decision for 7 billion people. When actually, you are full of self serving hot air. You have an opinion, that’s it. And to make yourself feel better, if anyone disagrees with you then they “don’t care”. Well, that’s just utter hogwash. It’s ignorance, plain and simple.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 12140
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 am
Likes Received: 1273

#53

Postby tokeless » Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:03 pm

When I was a baby in the early 60s, I contracted TB, which was a killer then. I was very Ill and given the last rites because I wasn't expected to live. My mother, who was on her own prayed to God for me to live. Whilst in hospital the doctors said to my mum that there was a drug being trialled and even though they didn't know if it would work, said it was a long shot but as I would die anyway, would she be willing for me to have it. She agreed and after sometime I started to improve. Now, she at the time believed God had answered her prayers, when in reality it was this medicine. Medicines have saved countless lives over the decades or centuries, but you condemn it? Wow.
tokeless
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3025
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 5:17 pm
Likes Received: 394

#54

Postby theforsaken » Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:23 pm

tokeless wrote:Trump was probably cheated of the presidency because he was investigating the use of hcq.

Did you actually write that Candid? More to the point, do you believe it? You forgot injecting bleach, but either way, they were not the reasons why he didn't get elected. Being a lying, swindler and a total narcissist didn't help. You think the covid conspiracy is making the world a more dangerous place, yet seem to think Trump would have made us safer.... jeez Candid. He let it rip through the country and people died.... this was before the kill shot was developed.

The funny thing about that whole "injecting bleach" thing everyone gave him sh** for, is that formaldehyde, a disinfectant (and a carcinogenic), is actually an ingredient in vaccines.
theforsaken
Senior Member
 
Posts: 1794
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:14 pm
Likes Received: 20

#55

Postby tokeless » Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:30 pm

theforsaken wrote:
tokeless wrote:Trump was probably cheated of the presidency because he was investigating the use of hcq.

Did you actually write that Candid? More to the point, do you believe it? You forgot injecting bleach, but either way, they were not the reasons why he didn't get elected. Being a lying, swindler and a total narcissist didn't help. You think the covid conspiracy is making the world a more dangerous place, yet seem to think Trump would have made us safer.... jeez Candid. He let it rip through the country and people died.... this was before the kill shot was developed.

The funny thing about that whole "injecting bleach" thing everyone gave him sh** for, is that formaldehyde, a disinfectant (and a carcinogenic), is actually an ingredient in vaccines.


There are many chemicals and even food additives that are carcinogenic in certain doses. This is why they are regulated so we get the benefits and not the negatives in most cases. Trump didn't care whether he was telling the truth or a blatant lie because he doesn't care as long as it gets the results he wants. He really is an utter psychopath and narcissist and was never and will never be fit for office. This just shows how dumb alot of Americans are.. mention God, America and Great in the same sentence and you clap like seals
tokeless
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3025
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 5:17 pm
Likes Received: 394

#56

Postby theforsaken » Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:41 pm

Candid wrote:
theforsaken wrote:Yeah she's had the jabs already, at first she was a bit reluctant but I think co workers pressured her into getting them, and now that they didn't kill her I guess she's in favour of them as well

I'm sorry to hear it. In this video https://www.bitchute.com/video/mPzukRBd9z5L/ Cliff High says "most of those people won't be around this time next year". I suppose time will tell.

A mix of peer pressure and seeing only the critically ill people every time she works made her kind of for it, if that makes sense.

It does and it doesn't. If she's been in critical care for a long time, the question is whether she saw what she expected to see before 2020. Being told "this is the covid ward" would warp anyone's perception.

I'm pretty sure they're making nurses and doctors get jabbed by October too or they're sacked.

That's what's being done elsewhere, particularly America. And while I admire those who resign over it, in terms of getting financial help from the Government it's better to make them fire you. People are then getting together with other staff fired for the same reason, and taking out class actions against employers.

I've brought up to her that the flu disappeard magically ever since covid started, and her retort to that is "that's because no one is going out anymore and everyone is in lockdown"

Yes, this is the kind of circular argument going on. I believe a worse one is coming in the northern hemisphere when cold weather sets in and the vaccine variant starts knocking more people off: the unjabbed will be blamed. That's already happening on a small scale, but I'm dreading winter for all the usual reasons plus this whopper.

I do love her so it's a shame she can't see through this like I can

It's more than a shame! I'm in a branch of The Freedom Network that meets weekly, and a handful of people there are agonising over partners in the other camp. These are people who've been married for decades and have grandchildren. Given what you've said in another thread here, I'd be thinking long and hard about the future. (Sorry. I'll say no more on that subject.)

I know the vaccines are dangerous, one has a chance to give you myocarditis, and the other has a chance to give you blood clots.

There's a long list of nasties linked to the jabs. The worst I've seen are bells palsy and limbs having to be amputated. It was clots that got my mother and the cousin I mentioned (both in Oz). They both had massive strokes.

The media makes out myocarditis isn't a big deal and is something that will just go away, but it actually kills like 66% of people who get it within 5 years.

You're preaching to the converted here! And you're right about the odds. According to the CDC, at 33 your chance of surviving covid is 99.98%. Even in the over-70s it's 94.6%.

For obvious reasons there's no data on surviving the jabs. They're 100% safe and effective doncha know—except clearly they're neither.

I could have even had covid already,

I had an unusual cold late January 2020 that kept me in bed for six days. My breathing kept cutting out as if my throat were closed. And yes it was scary, just not scary enough to stop me struggling outside when my nicotine level ran low.

I'd heard of "the virus" then but fortunately that didn't enter my head. Half the office staff were off at the same time. I've been smoking almost 50 years, so what could I expect?

All of these jab manufacturers [THEY ARE NOT VACCINES!!] are dodgy. Not only are they indemnified, but health insurers don't pay out on jab damage either. And even if they did, some of the "adverse drug reactions" are horrific, definitely a fate worse than death.

Anyway, what if you didn't take your phone when you go out? Would you simply be denied entry? I'm still shocked at how much worse matters are in Australia than in England, although I've no doubt there'll be nazis everywhere when we hit winter. Thing is, Australia's covid death rate is extremely low (compared to US or UK) at this stage. There's a tragic/hilarious video, I think it's on tiktok, of an Aussie talking about the miniscule mortality rate there. I know you'd love it so I've asked for a postable link.

They do this so they can figure out if you were there the same time as someone with covid so they can force you to self isolate and get the negative test result. It kind of is like a temporary passport.

Sounds more like wrongful imprisonment to me. There are whole teams of doctors, scientists and lawyers taking action on this all over the place in the hope of a new Nuremberg. Yes. it's that serious. That's why these pricks are panicking and trying to get everyone jabbed asap.

It's hard for me to understand why so many people all over the world actually think this is all okay, done for people's safety, They even believe we could all "get back to normal" if only selfish people like you in Oz, me in UK, quietvoice in US and Richard in Colombia would only do the right thing.

There's no chance now that life can return to what it was pre-2020. You remaining unjabbed is clearly much more difficult for you than it is for me. For now.


I don't know how to do the quotes thing and just reply to bits of the message at a time so I'm just gonna do it like this.

Yeah man I don't even know what I would do if something happened to my wife or we split up over a difference of opinion over the vaccine, the latter would be stupid af. We don't have kids, I haven't asked her if she'd want to get them jabbed with the clot shots but I should, I hope she has enough sense to agree that giving it to kids is an even worse idea than getting yourself jabbed.

People taking their toddlers to get tested is insane to me too.
Kids are extremely unlikely to die from covid it's literally like one in a million, so they have the best chance out of all of us to build a natural immunity, children are our future after all, when they're adults and we're all gone covid will be just another cold, even moreso than it is now.
Unless the governments around the world **** them all up with injections as well like they're doing to us now.

I'm not sure of the details of this but apparently they had a bunch of kids in a stadium somewhere here and jabbed them without their parents there and maybe even without their parent's consent, and I think a couple of kids died and 9 or so had bad reactions. Pretty f***ed.

The future is extremely uncertain in all aspects at this point, have you heard of Agenda 2030 and "the great reset"? that's where all this leads to unless enough people wake up and stop it.

Also I think on the 6th? On the TGA stats site, the number of vaccine adverse reactions in Australia actually exceeded the number of total covid CASES. But no one ever talks about that side of it, the mainstream news and the daily press conferences from gladsy big nose and her crew is all just "get vaccinated get vaccinated we need 70% vaccinated get vaccinated"
If I ever feel suicidal I'll watch one of those and take a shot of whisky or something every time the word vaccine is mentioned.

Um yeah from mid may until like July I got like 3 separate colds (probably because that's the only time this year the country has been open and our immune systems are sh** from being inside forever) the last cold I had was pretty much just a dry cough and my throat was a bit irritated, I never got tested was just like "**** it I'll be right" and I was. I had that for probably 10 days or so. Haven't been sick since.

The tracking thing gets worse too, there are horror stories of people who checked in having cops come and pull them out of their houses and force them to stay in a quarantine hotel room by themselves for 2 weeks and until they get a negative test, I think even if they get the negative they still have to do the 2 weeks in solitary confinement. I believe this is why the guns were taken back in the 90s. Because now no one can fight a tyrannical government physically.

If you don't take your phone to the shops woth you I think the guard at the entrance has a piece of paper you're supposed to write your name and phone number on, but I'm not doing that either, they've done that one since the start but no one really enforced it, it was more of a suggestion than something you had to do.

It happened to my mum, she checked in to the supermarket and they contacted her and told her she needs to self isolate and get a negative test, but here's the funny thing, they contacted her a f***ing full week after she was a "close contact", the time she was there the same time as someone with covid was a full week before they told her. She'd been not isolating for a full week, so how effective is all that bs really?

But because my mum fully believes in the big bad pandemic and that the government is trying to protect us she was happy to do it all and didn't question a thing.
theforsaken
Senior Member
 
Posts: 1794
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:14 pm
Likes Received: 20

#57

Postby theforsaken » Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:52 pm

And yeah we have just come into spring here in Australia, they're saying October will be our worst month in the way of covid cases, I dunno how they know that, they're psychic I guess. It'll be interesting to see how spring and summer play out but I'm not liking our chances of being out of lockdown for Christmas and new year.

I think once they let only the vaccinated out of lockdown (they keep telling us every day we won't be allowed to do anything if we aren't vaccinated, the PM says it's your choice though and you're responsible for you own health choices, yeah right) once we reach 70%, (they changed that too, they said once it got to 70% they'd let vaxxed people out of lockdown, but now that we hit 70% they want 70% DOUBLE jabbed before they'll let them out of lockdown), how can no one see this trend will not end?
But yeah anyway here's what I see happening leading up to Christmas

They get the 70% double vaxxed zombie population and let only them out of lockdown and open whatever small businesses managed to survive the 4 months of lockdown, once that happens though cases will rise again, lockdown will be back on, all the double jabbed zombies will have to get a 3rd dose maybe even 4, and it'll all be our fault for not being jabbed.

Or

They just keep changing these arbitrary deadlines and moving goal posts and we never actually get out of lockdown before Christmas.

But yeah either way you're mad if you think it stops at 2, you're mad if you're going for your 3rd jab and not asking why if you're getting the same one again if the first 2 didn't work, you're mad if you're getting any more if the first 2 didn't work.
Eventually you'll just be getting boosters every 3 months or so, you'll be taking that gamble with your health and life every 3 months, and you'll have to have your papers to pass through the nazi checkpoints so you can go to a job you hate, how fun does that sound?

One of those two things will happen for the rest of 2021. What a time to be alive this is.
theforsaken
Senior Member
 
Posts: 1794
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:14 pm
Likes Received: 20

#58

Postby theforsaken » Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:05 pm

theforsaken wrote:And yeah we have just come into spring here in Australia, they're saying October will be our worst month in the way of covid cases, I dunno how they know that, they're psychic I guess. It'll be interesting to see how spring and summer play out but I'm not liking our chances of being out of lockdown for Christmas and new year.

I think once they let only the vaccinated out of lockdown (they keep telling us every day we won't be allowed to do anything if we aren't vaccinated, the PM says it's your choice though and you're responsible for you own health choices, yeah right) once we reach 70%, (they changed that too, they said once it got to 70% they'd let vaxxed people out of lockdown, but now that we hit 70% they want 70% DOUBLE jabbed before they'll let them out of lockdown), how can no one see this trend will not end?
But yeah anyway here's what I see happening leading up to Christmas

They get the 70% double vaxxed zombie population and let only them out of lockdown and open whatever small businesses managed to survive the 4 months of lockdown, once that happens though cases will rise again, lockdown will be back on, all the double jabbed zombies will have to get a 3rd dose maybe even 4, and it'll all be our fault for not being jabbed.

Or

They just keep changing these arbitrary deadlines and moving goal posts and we never actually get out of lockdown before Christmas.

But yeah either way you're mad if you think it stops at 2, you're mad if you're going for your 3rd jab and not asking why if you're getting the same one again if the first 2 didn't work, you're mad if you're getting any more if the first 2 didn't work.
Eventually you'll just be getting boosters every 3 months or so, you'll be taking that gamble with your health and life every 3 months, and you'll have to have your papers to pass through the nazi checkpoints so you can go to a job you hate, how fun does that sound?

One of those two things will happen for the rest of 2021. What a time to be alive this is.

Also I forgot to add but it won't let me edit anymore, I'm sure this thing also accumulates inside you and eventually kills you, if the first 2 didn't kill you the 3rd or the 4th or the 10 might, I feel like the chances get higher with each one. And I feel like that's the goal since the global elites up the top want a world population of just 500 million.
theforsaken
Senior Member
 
Posts: 1794
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:14 pm
Likes Received: 20

#59

Postby theforsaken » Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:16 pm

One more thing I'll just mention before I go again, they kept hyping up how you'll get more freedoms once we reach a certain number, they reached it, you know what their big prize was for selling their souls and getting an experiment injected into them? You get one extra hour outside each day! A whole hour! Oh boy golly Gee! Thank you Gladys! Youre too f***in generous and benevolent! LOL
theforsaken
Senior Member
 
Posts: 1794
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:14 pm
Likes Received: 20


PreviousNext

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to Psychology