Negative energy

#15

Postby desperate788 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:25 pm

Are you trying to tell me negative energy at work increased?
User avatar
desperate788
Super Member
 
Posts: 41353
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 3:39 pm
Likes Received: 115


#16

Postby quietvoice » Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:31 pm

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote: You never post or share a single viewpoint that doesn’t support the constant drum beat of a soon to be dead world.


"THE GREAT RESET" is imminent.

But who gives a grand f#¢k.
User avatar
quietvoice
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2768
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:14 pm
Likes Received: 284

#17

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:18 pm

quietvoice wrote:"THE GREAT RESET" is imminent.

But who gives a grand f#¢k.


Nope. It’s not imminent. That’s why I don’t give a grand f@#$.

The only people who believe a “great reset” is imminent are those who absorb negative “the sky is falling” crap 24/7, 365 days a year.

The solution. Disconnect. Stop absorbing massive quantities of www.apocalypse2morrow.com. Stop being addicted to “clickbait” titles like “How the world ends”. Give yourself a break from all of that hogwash.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 11736
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 am
Likes Received: 1228

#18

Postby quietvoice » Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:29 pm

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:
quietvoice wrote:"THE GREAT RESET" is imminent.
But who gives a grand f#¢k.

Nope. It’s not imminent. That’s why I don’t give a grand f@#$.

The only people who believe a “great reset” is imminent are those who absorb negative “the sky is falling” crap 24/7, 365 days a year.

The solution. Disconnect. Stop absorbing massive quantities of http://www.apocalypse2morrow.com. Stop being addicted to “clickbait” titles like “How the world ends”. Give yourself a break from all of that hogwash.

What you say about the "only people who believe" is not true. Group "those people" into a characterization that you wouldn't be a part of so that they can be easily dismissed in order to feel better about one's own denial of reality.

Yes. Stay in denial. Great solution.
User avatar
quietvoice
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2768
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:14 pm
Likes Received: 284

#19

Postby tokeless » Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:37 pm

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:
quietvoice wrote:"THE GREAT RESET" is imminent.

But who gives a grand f#¢k.


Nope. It’s not imminent. That’s why I don’t give a grand f@#$.

The only people who believe a “great reset” is imminent are those who absorb negative “the sky is falling” crap 24/7, 365 days a year.

The solution. Disconnect. Stop absorbing massive quantities of http://www.apocalypse2morrow.com. Stop being addicted to “clickbait” titles like “How the world ends”. Give yourself a break from all of that hogwash.


However long that took to write, you've just wasted it.
tokeless
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2619
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 5:17 pm
Likes Received: 367

#20

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:52 pm

tokeless wrote:However long that took to write, you've just wasted it.


I know…I’m just procrastinating, avoiding work, hehe.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 11736
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 am
Likes Received: 1228

#21

Postby tokeless » Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:14 pm

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:
tokeless wrote:However long that took to write, you've just wasted it.


I know…I’m just procrastinating, avoiding work, hehe.


I feel like I'm at work even though it's my day off from assisting the murder of the population.
tokeless
Senior Member
 
Posts: 2619
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 5:17 pm
Likes Received: 367


Previous

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to Psychology