The thing i cant understand

#30

Postby quietvoice » Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:36 pm

desperate788 wrote:Ok richhard. Thanks for the confirmation. Actually i have seen that, sticking to one type of food doesnt work at many sources. And my perception accepted that way of thinking.

You didn't really want to know how to be healthy. No surprise. You wanted confirmation to keep doing what you are already doing.

People love good news about their bad habits.
User avatar
quietvoice
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3089
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:14 pm
Likes Received: 324


#31

Postby desperate788 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:38 pm

some food cant be raw in nature and i think it would just be another part of a healthy diet. No i didnt have the urge to kill an anıma. Death is terrible i wouldnt kill anything except bugs. Those psychopaths you mention would be considered nice in comparison to my sister psychopathy as far as i could understand.
User avatar
desperate788
Super Member
 
Posts: 41792
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 3:39 pm
Likes Received: 122

#32

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:39 pm

One other thing desperate….you mentioned you have gained weight and binge eat. You also have a “sweet tooth” a craving for sugar, yes?

Here is a short article about a fruit/vegetable diet (frugivore). Among other issues, the doctors note:

Weight gain: Fruits are heavy in natural sugars. While there are some people who could lose weight on the fruitarian diet, eating large portions of fruit actually puts some people at risk for gaining weight.

Cravings: Restricting your diet to mainly fruits can lead to cravings, food obsessions and disordered eating.

https://health.clevelandclinic.org/frui ... y-for-you/

The very diet that quietvoice recommends might be why you gain weight, have cravings, and binge eat. Maybe there are other reasons as well, but a fruit based diet has a lot of sugar.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 12140
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 am
Likes Received: 1273

#33

Postby desperate788 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:40 pm

quietvoice wrote:
desperate788 wrote:Ok richhard. Thanks for the confirmation. Actually i have seen that, sticking to one type of food doesnt work at many sources. And my perception accepted that way of thinking.

You didn't really want to know how to be healthy. No surprise. You wanted confirmation to keep doing what you are already doing.

People love good news about their bad habits.

i was avoiding meat richard said enjoy a portion or two i said ok thanks for the insight. Where is the problem?
User avatar
desperate788
Super Member
 
Posts: 41792
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 3:39 pm
Likes Received: 122

#34

Postby desperate788 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:41 pm

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:One other thing desperate….you mentioned you have gained weight and binge eat. You also have a “sweet tooth” a craving for sugar, yes?

Here is a short article about a fruit/vegetable diet (frugivore). Among other issues, the doctors note:

Weight gain: Fruits are heavy in natural sugars. While there are some people who could lose weight on the fruitarian diet, eating large portions of fruit actually puts some people at risk for gaining weight.

Cravings: Restricting your diet to mainly fruits can lead to cravings, food obsessions and disordered eating.

https://health.clevelandclinic.org/frui ... y-for-you/

The very diet that quietvoice recommends might be why you gain weight, have cravings, and binge eat. Maybe there are other reasons as well, but a fruit based diet has a lot of sugar.

i eat the sugar anyways
User avatar
desperate788
Super Member
 
Posts: 41792
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 3:39 pm
Likes Received: 122

#35

Postby desperate788 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:42 pm

i binge eat anyways i need will power.
User avatar
desperate788
Super Member
 
Posts: 41792
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 3:39 pm
Likes Received: 122

#36

Postby quietvoice » Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:46 pm

desperate788 wrote: Death is terrible i wouldnt kill anything except bugs.

Every single time that you see that carcass on your plate or on your kabob stick, you have killed an animal—not personally, but you paid someone to do it for you.

desperate788 wrote:Those psychopaths you mention would be considered nice in comparison to my sister psychopathy as far as i could understand.

You think so, huh?
User avatar
quietvoice
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3089
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:14 pm
Likes Received: 324

#37

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:48 pm

quietvoice wrote:…like a true carnivore would…


We are true omnivores quietvoice. I’ve never suggested that we are carnivores.

We can disagree, and we can both present various links, articles, and videos to support our beliefs.

https://www.history.com/news/prehistori ... vs-hunters

Funny thing, you never refute the fact we have scavenged meat before hunting. We cracked open bones and skulls to feast on the brains and marrow of already dead animals. You also don’t refute that giraffes eat some meat.

You ignore any evidence that your ancestors feasted on bits of meat for millions of years.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 12140
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 am
Likes Received: 1273

#38

Postby desperate788 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:51 pm

Yes thats a point of view but they were dead when i bought them so i didnt kill them. Unfortunately i cant exactly understand my sister and degree of her pschopathy she may even be a murderer at this point paranoia interferes with my senses and i cant conclude.
User avatar
desperate788
Super Member
 
Posts: 41792
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 3:39 pm
Likes Received: 122

#39

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:54 pm

quietvoice wrote:Every single time that you see that carcass on your plate or on your kabob stick, you have killed an animal—not personally, but you paid someone to do it for you.


And every single time quietvoice eats fruit, she has killed an animal. Not personally, but she has paid farmers to chop up animals for her as they plow up land, poison animals, use up all the fresh water for irrigation, destroy their habitat and transport the fruit to the markets.

Quietvoice has plenty of blood on her hands desperate.

Our ancestors scavenged for meat desperate. You don’t need to feel any guilt for eating meat.

https://www.history.com/news/prehistori ... vs-hunters
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 12140
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 am
Likes Received: 1273

#40

Postby desperate788 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:57 pm

Having such a sister is scary..i wouldnt feel guilty for eating meat i just dont want to deterioriate my health.
User avatar
desperate788
Super Member
 
Posts: 41792
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 3:39 pm
Likes Received: 122

#41

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:03 pm

desperate788 wrote:..i wouldnt feel guilty for eating meat i just dont want to deterioriate my health.


Good. You should not feel any guilt. You should never allow someone to try and guilt or shame you into the agenda they are pushing. You should never feel guilty for eating what your ancestors have eaten for millions of years.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 12140
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 am
Likes Received: 1273

#42

Postby quietvoice » Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:06 pm

desperate788 wrote:Yes thats a point of view but they were dead when i bought them so i didnt kill them.

You paid someone to do it for you. The females are raped in order to impregnate them, the babes are borne in captivity and exploited for their very bodies, they are tortured and live in horrendous conditions (most of them) and then killed so that they can send the carcass to the butcher to cut it up for YOU. Yes, desperate, they did it all for you.
User avatar
quietvoice
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3089
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:14 pm
Likes Received: 324

#43

Postby desperate788 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:08 pm

Yes the food chain. Animals do that too. No need to feel guilty. Billions of humans do that too.
User avatar
desperate788
Super Member
 
Posts: 41792
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 3:39 pm
Likes Received: 122

#44

Postby desperate788 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:10 pm

quietvoice wrote:
desperate788 wrote:Yes thats a point of view but they were dead when i bought them so i didnt kill them.

You paid someone to do it for you. The females are raped in order to impregnate them, the babes are borne in captivity and exploited for their very bodies, they are tortured and live in horrendous conditions (most of them) and then killed so that they can send the carcass to the butcher to cut it up for YOU. Yes, desperate, they did it all for you.

your thinking is flawed they would be dead even if i havent paid for them they were already dead.
User avatar
desperate788
Super Member
 
Posts: 41792
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 3:39 pm
Likes Received: 122


PreviousNext

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to Light Lounge