28 months along

#45

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:09 pm

biohack9 wrote:STOP FEEDING THE RICHARD TROLL.


So suggesting a person seek clinical help to deal with anxiety over the title of a link posted in a public forum is trolling? Offering up multiple ideas and having an open, honest, direct discussion is "trolling" to you?

What great advice have you offered up to help out Graham? I see early in the thread you offered up something really brilliant like, "Thanks for the update."

You are more than welcome to attack me biohack. You are not the first and certainly won't be the last. Enjoy.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 12140
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 am
Likes Received: 1273


#46

Postby biohack9 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:25 pm

All you and Tokeless do is antagonize and deny paws. Go take a hike. No wonder so many are bailing on this forum to Reddit, it's even been talked about there. And then there are the "deleted" posts over there that are likely you or that other troll. Fortunately there is actual support and more importantly MODERATION over there. Bug off troll, you are a genuine A-hole.
biohack9
Preferred Member
 
Posts: 307
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:30 pm
Likes Received: 39

#47

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:39 pm

Moderation that denies any discussion about topics or themes people in the community deemed “offensive” or uncomfortable, for example being skeptical about PAWS. Real helpful.

Again, what help did you offer Graham?

He has expressed anxiety so crippling, that he was unable to read the title of a link and click on it. What do you have to offer to help Graham?

And regardless of what caused that anxiety, be it a high dose of THC he took 28 months ago, or if it is a mental barrier, ie a phobia unrelated to his weed consumption, it is a concern he should address through clinical therapy in my opinion.

What’s your words of wisdom biohack? Or is it simply to attack me, because you have nothing of actual value to offer the discussion?
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 12140
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 am
Likes Received: 1273

#48

Postby biohack9 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:48 pm

You can't even see how much of an A-hole you are. Bug off with your bs attacks.
biohack9
Preferred Member
 
Posts: 307
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:30 pm
Likes Received: 39

#49

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:18 pm

biohack9 wrote:You can't even see how much of an A-hole you are. Bug off with your bs attacks.


So the answer is no. You’ve got nothing of value to contribute to the discussion. Got it.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 12140
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 am
Likes Received: 1273

#50

Postby biohack9 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:24 pm

OP posts, I reply and tell him massive respect for reaching this milestone and thank you for keeping us in the light.

OP thanks me for the post.

You have serious mental health issues including trolling and harassing and needing to constantly argue and have the last word. This is mine, F U and good riddance.

Again, I urge sincere members to not engage with this forum cancer that is Richard or Tokeless. Absolutely pathetic attention seeking trolls with severe mental health problems.
biohack9
Preferred Member
 
Posts: 307
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:30 pm
Likes Received: 39

#51

Postby DerJogge » Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:37 pm

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:Moderation that denies any discussion about topics or themes people in the community deemed “offensive” or uncomfortable, for example being skeptical about PAWS. Real helpful.

Again, what help did you offer Graham?

He has expressed anxiety so crippling, that he was unable to read the title of a link and click on it. What do you have to offer to help Graham?

And regardless of what caused that anxiety, be it a high dose of THC he took 28 months ago, or if it is a mental barrier, ie a phobia unrelated to his weed consumption, it is a concern he should address through clinical therapy in my opinion.

What’s your words of wisdom biohack? Or is it simply to attack me, because you have nothing of actual value to offer the discussion?

Where exactly did he express anxiety so crippling that he couldn’t click the link?

I‘m gonna tell you something about PAWS. I tried to quit addiction since 5 years and I never felt quite right after quitting and going into recovery. There was always something going on symptoms wise and nobody could tell me where those symptoms are coming from. Of course there is anxiety involved when you have symptoms without knowing where they are coming from but since the day I know about PAWS and I finally knew why I am going through all of this it no longer causes anxiety about my symptoms. From that day one I still had the symptoms until now but I don’t worry or stress out over them. They are simply here. On some days my symptoms are completely gone and I live a carefree life and couldn’t give a single **** about paws but without any apparent reason there is a switch flipping over which sets me back into my symptoms. I can feel this switch as clear as it can get and I experienced it so many times that I exactly know that I don’t do anything different. I don’t think any different, I don’t have bad mindset or anything else which would trigger my symptoms to come back. PAWS comes in cycles and at some point the bad cycles stop coming. I don’t have cravings to smoke weed since early withdrawal and the thought to smoke a joint passed my mind not more then 5 times since then and it wasn’t even an urge or craving just a thought like maybe I could buy icecream later BUT in my dreams my brain is still reliving past addiction behaviour until this day and the times my addiction dreams are really strong my symptoms also are very strong. I wake up and I feel so relieved of it just being a dream but my sleep isn’t restful in those times. Those phases where I dream a lot about my addiction past come and go like the paws cycles and if you would spend some time in my reality then you also would realise that neither OP or 99% of the people going through PAWS are psychosomatic. Their brains are healing. People fried their receptors while being addicted and PAWS is the process of eliminating those excessive receptors in the meantime you feel like sh**.

Only people that never went through this hell have the guts and nerve to doubt its existence and I’m tired of a-holes like you that project their subjective feeling of reality onto everyone else because they are to small-minded to acknowledge phenomena’s outside of their own spectrum of reality. And nobody here is afraid to click on any links but there are people out there which are in their early phases of recovery and they can easily be scared by uneducated statements and suggestions you throw out into the universe without overthinking their potential and damage they could cause.

Every single addiction dream reminds me of how real PAWS is and how important it is to respect this process and treat yourself accordingly. And no I don’t suppress my thoughts in daily life and those addiction creeps into my dreams. I am regular meditator and dreaming is a way to process trauma and negative experiences from the past.

If you don’t believe in PAWS then keep it for yourself or articulate it loud and clear for a single time with a respectful justification. Telling people that PAWS isn’t real and it’s just anxiety + being psychosomatic isn’t much more then a simple opinion. There is no need to argue with people suffering from the specific thing which existence you are doubting over more then 3 pages.

I once knew a guy that did coke for several years and consumed it on a daily basis. One day he stopped doing it and after about 3-4 weeks he was completely fine. There is no superior mindset that recovered this guy this fast. Recovering your brain from addiction is like healing a bone, at least the neurochemical part. You can assist your body by not moving to much, eating healthy and just being relaxed but at the end of the day your brain still needs to heal on its own, a neurochemical process which a person can’t control or steer. You don’t fix your bones, your body does that. The brain is a lot more complex then a bone and people are very very different. The dude that snorted coke for years is completely different then me. His capability to produce neurotransmitters and his overall baseline is completely different the mine. I couldn’t even snort coke more then one month in a row without even dying. I once did speed for 5 days straight and I felt at the verge of dying. There are some people that build different and their bodies are way more resilient by genetics. His genetics allowed him to snort coke for several years without loosing his mind or dying. You can’t compare people on that realm of things. The other dude that consumed weed for 20 years still went through paws 13 months. Maybe he wasn’t having 10 other cross addictions like for example myself. Maybe he didn’t grow up with high speed porn, video games and was using tobacco to mix it with the weed and smoke it. Maybe he wasn’t blackout drinking for a decade since his early teen years. The sheer fact that you don’t consider how different people are is showing how small minded and ignorant you truly are.

PAWS is real and I’m tired of people that never experienced it, pretending it’s not real. Not because it’s causing insecurity or anxiety for myself but for the people that are the very start of their journey.
DerJogge
New Member
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:39 pm
Likes Received: 10

#52

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:41 pm

biohack9 wrote: F U and good riddance….not engage with this forum cancer that is Richard or Tokeless. Absolutely pathetic attention seeking trolls with severe mental health problems.


I find it ironic that you engage in the very behaviors you seem to imply others are doing. Take a look in the mirror.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 12140
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 am
Likes Received: 1273

#53

Postby biohack9 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:55 pm

[quote][/quote]Only people that never went through this hell have the guts and nerve to doubt its existence and I’m tired of a-holes like you that project their subjective feeling of reality onto everyone else because they are to small-minded to acknowledge phenomena’s outside of their own spectrum of reality.[quote]

LMAO!!!

@dejogge, very well said! But I think it's best to just ignore and warn the newbies that come here. These a-hole troll cancers absolutely THRIVE on this kind of thing. The funny this is that on r/weedpaws the mods would delete their posts so fast they wouldn't stick around (and this has actually happened if you look there at when the sub first started). Unfortunately the moderating here is non-existent, because this forum is already a ghost town. Again, nice work for putting the time in, but best not to engage with clowns like this anymore. Cheers!
biohack9
Preferred Member
 
Posts: 307
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:30 pm
Likes Received: 39

#54

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:57 pm

DerJogge wrote:Where exactly did he express anxiety so crippling that he couldn’t click the link?


Graham wrote:The mind works with associations. I had a choice, click on that link and read through symptoms that might put me into a tailspin, or not click on it and let it go. Fortunately, I have now recovered enough to be able to read through such a link without going into panic, even though it did cause some anxiety to read through it.


You are correct, in the past he couldn’t click. But this time he steeled his nerve and was able to click. He didn’t go into a tailspin.

Great! Progress! Hopefully with more effort he will eventually overcome that irrational fear, that phobia. I recommend he see a professional therapist to address the phobia? What do you recommend DerJogge?

As for PAWS skepticism, let me clarify. I’ve never denied people are experiencing what they are experiencing. I’ve also never denied withdrawal symptoms or that some of the symptoms might be caused by drug use. Apparently now any addiction including porn and masturbation has PAWS. Okay. Fine.

I’m only offering that for some people it is not the case that a substance or behavior is causal. It can be psychosomatic. In the case of Graham, it almost certainly seems his phobia is most likely unrelated to the weed he smoked 28 months ago.

As we all have pointed out, we are unable to diagnose. So why is your diagnosis good and positive and mine bad and negative? Because you are tired of hearing people express an opinion you don’t like?

It’s not okay in your world for people to offer alternatives, to discuss causes that don’t reinforce your current beliefs?
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 12140
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:25 am
Likes Received: 1273

#55

Postby tokeless » Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:12 pm

Biohack... I think using terms like cancer and a-holes makes you the troll. I have not antagonised anyone, other than you perhaps because you attack when you have no other means to debate. I note you 'like' posts that agree with you and attack the ones you don't agree with. You could just disagree, it's ok to do that. All I have offered is to consider the power and complexity of anxiety as a factor as there is no real evidence of PAWS in cannabis use specifically. Also, you say I have severe mental health issues... can you say what qualifies you to make that diagnosis? I am a clinical nurse specialist in mental health and a qualified substance misuse nurse. You?
tokeless
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3025
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 5:17 pm
Likes Received: 394

#56

Postby biohack9 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:20 pm

tokeless wrote:Biohack... I think using terms like cancer and a-holes makes you the troll. I have not antagonised anyone, other than you perhaps because you attack when you have no other means to debate. I note you 'like' posts that agree with you and attack the ones you don't agree with. You could just disagree, it's ok to do that. All I have offered is to consider the power and complexity of anxiety as a factor as there is no real evidence of PAWS in cannabis use specifically. Also, you say I have severe mental health issues... can you say what qualifies you to make that diagnosis? I am a clinical nurse specialist in mental health and a qualified substance misuse nurse. You?


Just saying that there is no real evidence of paws in cannabis use specifically says it all. And you claim you're "qualified"? LOL

Qualified TROLL that even admitted that concentrates/extracts is just looking for trouble. Your name should be "Clueless".
biohack9
Preferred Member
 
Posts: 307
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:30 pm
Likes Received: 39

#57

Postby tokeless » Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:53 pm

Just saying that there is no real evidence of paws in cannabis use specifically says it all. And you claim you're "qualified"? LOL

Ok, provide some that is specific to cannabis Bio. Clearly you have no qualifications then.

Qualified TROLL that even admitted that concentrates/extracts is just looking for trouble. Your name should be "Clueless".[/quote]

Concentrate and extracts with high THC is looking for trouble in terms of mental health impact, but that doesn't mean it's PAWS, which you say is physical too. I don't deny cannabis can cause mental illness in susceptible people. That doesn't mean it's PAWS, but show me some cannabis specific evidence and I'll look at it.
tokeless
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3025
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 5:17 pm
Likes Received: 394

#58

Postby biohack9 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:42 pm

If you are too stupid to even research what chronic long term regular high thc weed/concentrates do to your neurotransmitters and hormones, HPA, and endocannabinoid system and how it can take extremely long to recover then you simply cannot be helped and we are going in circles (again). This is why you are a troll, you deny actual real science and then need to be spoon fed the most basic concepts.

Here is a fact for you, dopamine is just one neurotransmitter and can take over a year+ to get back to baseline after addiction (yes including cannabis since it directly impacts dopamine!). You're very welcome. Now STFU about your physical paws doesn't exist with Cannabis. You've wasted enough of my time and plenty of others trying to get this simple point across your thick skull.

Bye now Clueless!
biohack9
Preferred Member
 
Posts: 307
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:30 pm
Likes Received: 39

#59

Postby tokeless » Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:55 pm

Everyone loves a keyboard hero.
tokeless
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3025
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 5:17 pm
Likes Received: 394


PreviousNext

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to Addictions