Would anyone be interested in cannabis coaching?

Postby GaryE » Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:20 pm

Hi everyone,

My name is Gary Evans and I run the website { link to website removed by Site Admin to comply with forum rules }. I started the website because I had a genuine passion to help marijuana addicts overcome their addiction. So I wrote an ebook or two and tried to sell them on my webpage. I have come to realise that this really wasn't the right way of doing things. Firstly because I don't like selling and secondly because I am not able to reach as many addicted users as I would like to because it is a pay for service.

So, I am going to revamp the website and turn it into a "free" info knowledge base which will be giving my "give up" techniques away for nothing. I am currently redeveloping the website and hope for the new free version to be out soon.

However that is not the reason for this post. I am currently designing some course material for a new idea which I am calling the Cannabis Coach program. The course will be 5hours online in a 1on1 environment. I plan to use something like Skype or a VOIP platform to hold the meetings and the 5 hours will be spaced out over 5 weeks at 1 hour per week.

I am wondering if there is any interest out there for this type of a service?

If you are interested in something like this then I am offering 10 people the chance to have this service for absolutely nothing (except for a testimonial if you succeed in giving up). You can find out more information by visiting {link to website removed by Site Admin}.

If this is something that you might be interested in, then please register your interest and I will get back to you.

Any feedback is most welcome.
Kind regards,
Gary
GaryE

Likes Received: 0

Postby wakinglife » Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:00 am

It sounds like a neat idea. You have probably now learned that you need to have a certain number of posts on this forum before you can 'advertise' your link (even if it is free).

Why not share some of the ideas from your book as a thread on this forum?

There are lots of people here who are appreciative of any help.
wakinglife
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 315

Postby GaryE » Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:34 am

Yes, sorry if I broke any of the forum rules. To be fair on my part I did check the Rules / FAQ before I posted but didn't see anything about links. Having rechecked it, I've finally found this:

Links to other websites are only permitted from established members with more than 30 posts, AND when this is relevant to the Forum AND will enhance others’ experience. (This does not apply to signature links)

Oh well, it doesn't matter about the link. I'll supply some more information about the program. What I wanted to know is am I setting this service up only to find out that there isn't a need for it. Or that cannabis addicts just would not like 1on1 coaching due to whatever reasons, paranoia etc.

Proposed Program info:
I propose to offer five, full one hour sessions with me in a private discussion in an internet based platform. I will go through with you exactly how to give up smoking and how to stop abusing marijuana from the very beginning to the very end. You will be coached through the whole process.

The planned routine is one hour with me per week for five consecutive weeks. This is more than enough time for you to grasp the concepts and also start applying them. The coaching program is extensively worked so that you will stop smoking marijuana on a pre-planned basis. Relapses will not occur and you will have unconditional access to contact me whenever you feel you may be struggling or if at all you feel you may relapse.

In addition to the fundamentals of giving up you will learn some very profound information that helped me to change my life completely. This is certainly not a program just about how to give up smoking marijuana, you will feel enlightened at the end of the program and armed with this powerful knowledge you will be able to practice the principles learnt into all aspects and areas of your life where you might be struggling.
GaryE

Postby A_Seekers_Heart » Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:59 am

Gary, I would very much like to be a part of this online group. I look forward to hearing from you.
~ ASH
A_Seekers_Heart

Postby GaryE » Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:58 pm

Hi A Seekers Heart, thanks for the interest.

I really look forward to talking to you further.

Please feel free to visit the site in my signature, which as far as I am aware is not breaking any forum rules.
GaryE

Postby meeshi25 » Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:03 pm

yes please really need the help is it still available? :?:
meeshi25

Likes Received: 2

Postby GaryE » Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:14 pm

Hi meeshi, Yes this offer is still going out to everyone and I really look forward to speaking with you. Please sign up using the link in my signature and I will send you more info as soon asap.

Kind regards,
Gary
GaryE

Postby phoenix11 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:54 pm

oh please can i take part, id really like to!!
Annie
phoenix11

Likes Received: 5

Postby fenrir » Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:14 pm

I need help. May I join in on this please?
fenrir