Should i see a theripist or not??

Postby lastflower161 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:39 am

i feel like there is alot of corruption here, part of me says no, and is quite strict on the matter, and defensive of this, but other side is suffereing.. whats do i do?

Do i see this person, and make the other side of myself angry, then i will be in trouble, and others might be too, when im angry, i loose control, and right and wrong go out of the window, there is only protection hmm.. if he is nice to me/she things might be okay.. or leave it all alone, and continue to be sad.. maybe im stupid.

Why can't that part of me, just give me one shot, i have been hurt in the past and that side is the more protective of my personality yet, still, i just don't know.

Also if i see one, i may destroy what chances i have for a career in one of the forces.. if i don't see one, i might beable to get in, if i see one im done for.. but i don't feel right??

i feel like half a person, a shell of a human being.. odd emotions keep taking hold of me.. then all goes back to normal then again i get twisted up a few days later.. i know this is far from hell, i have seen hell, and i would happly rather die than go back to meet that hell.. beacuse at the end of the tunnel there lies only suffering and a slow death..

you know it really makes me angry when you hear of someone that saw a jumper, they say there are cowerds, this sickens me, beacuse i know how it feels, the ultimate sacrife is to kill yourself, there is no higher self act that can top it, it is very brave and very sad only.. yet people disrespect the dead.. what happened to the honour of this world, are people that stupid or selfish to understand.. sorry i know that paragraph has noting to do with my calamity just ticks me off...
lastflower161

Likes Received: 0

Postby Severijn » Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:06 pm

You mention to forces? You mean the armed forced?

Why wouldn't they let you in if you saw a therapist? Do they check these things? Are there rules for that?
Severijn
Preferred Member

Postby lastflower161 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:22 pm

yes there are rules. -__- (armed)
lastflower161

Return to Depression