Tell my friends what's wrong or start new this year?

Postby CrystalMinds » Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:50 pm

There was something bothering me about two of my friends. And I told my best friend about it, but I was drunk so I overreacted a lot. Really, a lot.
Now I spent NYE with them, it was so great, and I had such a great time! I'm thinking about forgetting everything and just starting with a new slate, I also posted this on fb and told a friend about this (that I want to forget everything that was bothering me from the past year and just start new). Now I don't know if it's a good idea to not tell them what was bothering me. I don't wanna call them or send them a message (cuz we're all too busy to meet up again) just out of the blue to talk about this. But somewhere I'm afraid that my friend that knows about this, will tell them.
CrystalMinds

Likes Received: 0

Postby YaOldBuckaroo » Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:43 pm

CrystalMinds wrote:There was something bothering me about two of my friends. And I told my best friend about it, but I was drunk so I overreacted a lot. Really, a lot.
Now I spent NYE with them, it was so great, and I had such a great time! I'm thinking about forgetting everything and just starting with a new slate, I also posted this on fb and told a friend about this (that I want to forget everything that was bothering me from the past year and just start new). Now I don't know if it's a good idea to not tell them what was bothering me. I don't wanna call them or send them a message (cuz we're all too busy to meet up again) just out of the blue to talk about this. But somewhere I'm afraid that my friend that knows about this, will tell them.

Hi CrystalMinds

So what exactly is the problem? If it's regarding your two friends, then I'd bring it up with them instead of anyone else

Max
YaOldBuckaroo

Postby CrystalMinds » Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:45 pm

I'm not bothered with it anymore, just with one person, but I'll tell her when we're both not that busy anymore.
It's just, when my friend that knows about it, tells them, they'll be mad at me for not telling them.

The reason why I'm not telling them is because I wanna forget the worries and things that annoyed me from last year and start new this year.
CrystalMinds