enough.. i have no one to talk too, before i go..

Postby lastflower161 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:38 am

nothing has happened, they said they could help, that its okay, but they hurt me and upset me when i was already at my bottom. don't trsut anyone.. so lost, sad, soon, its not gonna matter, it will be too late, or i might have to do something, im angry, people hurt me and they didn't have justic, none of them did, they don't diserve to klive, its my right to see them, fall, yet, i don't understand, im so fustrtated, i don't care anymore, this is my body, i can let it live or make it die, its not hard, its easy.

My parents are so selfish, o' we love you, die for you well there enjoying there life, mine sucks, im fed up, i don't want it and im gonna die, i saw the end, it frightened me, then i saw it again, its become very apparent were all this is headed, i will not meet that fate, the only thing i can do now, is save whats parts of myself i have left, and kill myself, to protect myself from this attack.

i have no purpose, i do not belong..
lastflower161

Likes Received: 0

Postby Candid » Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:05 am

Sounds like you're everybody's victim. How dare they?
Candid
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 464

Postby Zennerrific » Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:18 am

I want you to go to your nearest hospital emergency room. There is something happening in your brain. For all you know, you could have a brain tumor that is causing you to feel like this. They will help you. You've reached out here for someone to care about you. We do. Go now!!
Zennerrific

Postby Akiva » Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:06 am

lastflower161 wrote:nothing has happened, they said they could help, that its okay, but they hurt me and upset me when i was already at my bottom. don't trsut anyone.. so lost, sad, soon, its not gonna matter, it will be too late, or i might have to do something, im angry, people hurt me and they didn't have justic, none of them did, they don't diserve to klive, its my right to see them, fall, yet, i don't understand, im so fustrtated, i don't care anymore, this is my body, i can let it live or make it die, its not hard, its easy.

My parents are so selfish, o' we love you, die for you well there enjoying there life, mine sucks, im fed up, i don't want it and im gonna die, i saw the end, it frightened me, then i saw it again, its become very apparent were all this is headed, i will not meet that fate, the only thing i can do now, is save whats parts of myself i have left, and kill myself, to protect myself from this attack.

i have no purpose, i do not belong..

Hello.

Can you elaborate for me what exactly is going on that you feel so hurt by?

It would be easier to talk back and forth with you if I knew more details.

Please, don't end your life. People care more than you think they do - EVEN when they don't show you that they do in a way that means something to you.

I have been in some dark places before, and I understand that sometimes you don't want to carry on.

I have also had a friend kill himself... and I cannot express in words the heartache we all feel over it...

You're young and have your future ahead of you - you will one day be old enough to move out on your own and have more control over your own destiny and life.

Trust me, you are in fact cared about. I can tell you that I care.

Let me know some details.

Peace.
Akiva
Preferred Member

Postby lastflower161 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:19 am

candid.. shut up.

my life is sh** enough without anyone, making fun. they will bleed for what they did, one day, they will suffer and they will be all alone, they will cry and call for help but no one will be there, and then they will die, if i ever see them again.. part of me wants to make them suffer for what they did, it wants to watch them bleed, run over them again and again, this is tempting, i know its right, but yet the same time, death would be too good for them.. they don't deserve the escape.. what goes around comes around in this world.. next time i see them im going to gut them.. no mercy, thats what i want, i can take it, my blood boils vexing spite, revenge, you think i need someone to mess with me.

now i got all that crap in my head and everything else.. my life sucks, i can't keep going like this, soon something bad is gonna happen, or i must acted to protect myself..

so don't f***ing make fun, i have to go write my will.. sorry but you upset me, that wasen't very nice.

Akiva, too much to explain, to painful to put in the effort to attempt..i need to be alone.
lastflower161

Postby Akiva » Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:37 am

Well, friend, it would really help me if you could explain some of what y ou are going through, as far as what has happened to make you feel this way, or if you are not sure why even.

I would be happy to listen.

:)

Your life is worth living and you have a lot of potential inside.

May I ask your age or your name?

If you do not want to tell me either, that's OK, I understand.

I would still like to hear about why you feel as you do, though.

:)

Peace.
Akiva
Preferred Member

Postby jordan.s » Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:57 pm

You make some interesting points here. I know you said that "before it's too late" but I don't think you would be posting here if you weren't looking for some kind of help. Have you thought about that? You are obviously thinking very deeply about life itself, but allowing people to engage inside your thinking process can help.
jordan.s

Postby makingthingswork » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:49 pm

Hi lastflower,

Sorry that you're feeling this way.

Everyone who's been born in this world has a purpose and that includes you.

I think it will help if you talk to someone like a doctor or counselor about how you're feeling. Talking to someone else often helps you get these feelings out in the open.

Just don't do anything that you'll regret. If you kill someone, you can't take it back.
And, wishing vengeance on others really won't make you feel better in the long run. Trust me. If they harmed you in any way I'm sorry.
Karma will come back around.

You will get past this temporary hurdle. Life is precious and absolutely worth living! Reach out and talk to someone. You can also keep in touch with those of us on the forum if you need someone to listen.

Take good care of yourself.
makingthingswork