A theroy by Georg Cantor might have ruined my life.

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:58 pm

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:
Tailspin wrote:I did try to find out but I got an overwhelming majority of people who were 100% sure it was true.

Okay then, what do the "majority of people" you are listening to say is the origin of all matter, what are they telling you is "first cause"?

Let me guess. You don't reply to this question, because you don't know what the majority of people think regarding first cause. You complain, your depressed, you get angry, but you don't actually question the theory, you simply accept the theory because "the majority" say it is true.

The majority of people use to think the sun revolved around the earth. The majority of people use to think the earth was the center of the universe. The majority of people use to think using leeches to drain blood was a cure for the black plague. There are a lot of things the majority of people think.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 1127

Postby Tailspin » Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:01 pm

I'll take that as a yes but I don't actually know how many died that day or how unhealthy meat is.
Tailspin

Likes Received: 0

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:51 pm

Tailspin wrote:I'll take that as a yes but I don't actually know how many died that day or how unhealthy meat is.

Equally, you don't seem to actually know very much about the theory that you say is ruining your life.

-1- You don't actually know how many died
-2- You don't actually know how unhealthy meat is
-3- You don't actually know what is the first cause in the theory.

You don't know and claim that one of these 3 things is providing you much distress. Yet you avoid discussing this one thing which takes us full circle back to the theory is not actually the issue. There is something else you are trying to avoid, some other fear going on that you do not want to address. You are choosing the lesser of your fears. Maybe you have a fear of failure, maybe you have a fear of being criticized.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby Tailspin » Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:56 am

What do you want me to say?
Tailspin

Postby quietvoice » Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:17 pm

Say what you want to say.

Maybe a good hypnotist can help you out.
quietvoice

Likes Received: 234

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:20 pm

Tailspin wrote:What do you want me to say?

Simple, tell me what you believe is the origin of matter (first cause). And tell me why you believe, because the majority says so?
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby Tailspin » Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:53 pm

I don't have any ideas on the origin of matter. The big bang has always struck me as insignificant, if there was nothing at all before the big bang what was there to cause it?
Tailspin

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:07 pm

Tailspin wrote:I don't have any ideas on the origin of matter. The big bang has always struck me as insignificant, if there was nothing at all before the big bang what was there to cause it?

Which takes us back to why you claiming this "theory" has ruined your life is not believable. I'm not in anyway saying that you don't personally truly believe everything you have said. I'm not questioning your honesty, integrity etc. In your mind, you may very well be whole heartedly, 100% committed to the idea this theory is what is keeping you from pursuing your dream in life. However, to an outside observer (me), the idea this "theory" is so devastating, yet you have not and do not really care to consider how something such as the "big bang" would impact the theory clearly demonstrates a lack of sincerity. It clearly demonstrates the "theory" is an excuse to avoid something else. Consider, what else you are trying to avoid in life, what else do you fear?
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby quietvoice » Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:47 pm

Tailspin wrote:I'll take that as a yes but I don't actually know how many died that day . . .

Where are the 9/11 Victims? -- 2 minute YouTube.
quietvoice

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:01 pm

quietvoice wrote:Where are the 9/11 Victims? -- 2 minute YouTube.

A common issue with conspiracy theories is that it is impossible to disprove all such theories, the shotgun of accusations. On the one hand theorists claim there is a huge, highly complex, very sophisticated government/corporate/hollywood/international syndicate cover up with this complex being able to fabricate whatever they like for XYZ purposes (power, greed, evil, control, etc.) Yet, apparently this same powerful, sophisticated complex is too stupid to have an agency they control "Social Security" on board with the conspiracy. And of course, once exposed on YouTube, this all powerful complex that can make something like 9/11 happen, can't possibly deal with a YouTube video.

Basically, conspiracy theories are successful, because two distinctly different measurements for truth are used on each piece of data. If the data does not support the conspiracy theory, then the government/syndicate is measured as simply brilliant and highly sophisticated, accessing amazing amounts of resources and power to fool you for their devilish goals. On the other hand, if the data is for the conspiracy theory, then it is the smoking gun of a cover up exposed!

And conspiracy theorists also use a shotgun approach. If one aspect of their conspiracy theory is proved wrong, no worries because they have 100 more and to prove it is a conspiracy they only need to show 1 of those theories cannot be proved wrong and they have their victory, they solidify in their mind an event never took place.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby quietvoice » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:08 pm

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:Yet, apparently this same powerful, sophisticated complex is too stupid to have an agency they control "Social Security" on board with the conspiracy.

Quite puzzling, isn't it? What's your explanation, if you have one, on why the alleged victims are not on the SSDI?
quietvoice

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:19 pm

quietvoice wrote:
Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:Yet, apparently this same powerful, sophisticated complex is too stupid to have an agency they control "Social Security" on board with the conspiracy.

Quite puzzling, isn't it? What's your explanation, if you have one, on why the alleged victims are not on the SSDI?

Because the super powerful syndicate that controls everything, including all media also produced this Youtube video. They own YouTube, FaceBook, etc. etc. There is no escape. The Youtube video is part of the conspiracy to keep us guessing. The people making comments are also part of the conspiracy.

My question in return, why did the government/syndicate intentionally leave off the 9/11 victims from the SSDI? Why did they choose to pick that database and why did they decide to use YouTube to provide us with this piece of information?

I guess what I am asking you, is why the conspiracy (fabricating the YouTube video link you provided us) about the conspiracy (9/11)? Puzzling right?
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:24 pm

I just thought of another possibility. Maybe you are part of the conspiracy? Or...maybe I am part of the conspiracy? You would never know right?
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Postby quietvoice » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:34 pm

My question in return, why did the government/syndicate intentionally leave off the 9/11 victims from the SSDI?

I asked you first, although I used "alleged" victims.

(fabricating the YouTube video link you provided us)

I'm not getting what you're saying here.
quietvoice

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:42 pm

quietvoice wrote:I asked you first, although I used "alleged" victims.

I told you my theory. The SSDI, the YouTube video, the people making comments about the YouTube video are all part of the larger conspiracy.

quietvoice wrote: I'm not getting what you're saying here.

I'm saying the YouTube video was created by the government/syndicate, the people commenting do not really exist (at least the vast majority) and that the video itself is part of a larger conspiracy, which for all I know includes you and for all you know includes me.

Is that not a reasonable theory on my part? Why not?
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

PreviousNext