Let me tell why Suicide is a Bad Idea

Postby Ceperith » Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:52 am

Suicide is a bad idea.
To think that you would rather die than live on is sickening.
I remember a time when i thought i was the strongest person ive ever met, because despite whatever i was going through, i REFUSED to be weak. Id tell myself, "Ill be damned if ever let a situation get the best of me."
Id say that because i saw no sense in letting a situation getting the best of me.
Everyone's soul is unbreakable. No physical force can break our soul. The one who take their own lives out of lonelyness, refusal, deppression, its not worth it. There is someone who will be there till the end, someone that will make you feel beautiful, soomeone that will show you happiness.
They may not be there now, but i promise the will show. They will reveal themselves i swear that once you find that person, youll know that it is worth the wait.
There are no shortcuts in life. There are just rough roads, high climbs, a fast decents. But occasionally you will get that pit stop, one so soothing. You might meet a friend that is stalled out and looking for help.
Help them and they will lend there help when you need it. Life is a long, not so drawn out road.
Life never has a definite path. There is many turn and different places to go. You may end up going in a circle, or you just might happen to find your way to a paradise.
You will pass monuments, see many different people, learn new things. Thats why life is a journey. A journey with no map.
But a journey is nothing with out challenges. You might hit a road block, or you might get a flat tire. But dont let that stop you. When you hit a road block, ive heard its fun to go offroad. Get a flat tire? Someone WILL come along to fix it, if not, its never a bad thing to call for help.
Youre never alone in this ever changing world. There will be people that stand out, but those are the ones that bring change to this world. Dont be a groupie and follow after someone. Be the person that you want to follow.
I hear alot about backstabs. I can say that ive had many knives stuck in mine. But hell it makes for a nice collection.
The people you want to know are the ones that will hear your story and say "Wow." vague but it says alot.
Show youre strength.
You dont need armour. The best warriors fought without it.
Scars will heal.
"But my scars arent from strength..."
No one wins every battle. Call them battle scars. Say "This is from the time i lost a war with my demons." Cliche but id think youd be a pretty cool person if you ever said that to me.
If youre fighting in a war inside yourself right now, dont let odds rule the outcome. You may be outnumbered but dont shoot until you see the whites of their eyes.

When i was a tad bit younger than i am now, i looked to drugs as my coping mechanism. I found myself useing whatever money i had just to score a hit.
I am 420 friendly, but when i used to always be high, whenever id come down off my high, i could feel the deppression comeing back already. Coming up from a hole because that i had buried it in. But soon i started getting full of dirt. I treated everyone like sh**, even the ones i love.
I learned to just let up a little bit every time. I found that i could weeks without wanting to get high. Then the feeling just vanished. The storm that i was fighting inside ended with a refreshing downpour of rain. Washing away all the dirt that had built up inside.
I saw the silver lining once that storm had passed.

Now aside from the stories, just let go a little bit at a time on the grip you have on youre heart. The pain will subside and the rain will come.
Just stop thinking about how the problem youre dealing with is so bad. Its holding you hostage and the more time you give it, the worse the torture will become.
I learned to love everyone. I give EVERYONE i meet 2 chances. They may even be an a**hole to me at first, but i do admit that one of the best friends i have right now used to call me names that would end up becoming BREAKING NEWS on my left wrist.
All i had to do to get him to understand was to tell him to read the fine print.
The anti-deppressants youre on have a bigger chance to make you worse off than you were to begin with.
Hell mine had me talking to people ive never met before just because i was on so many because i was convinced i needed them to get better.

Dont dwell right here in the present because when you open the box you wont always get what you want.
I had to pre-order my next moment of happiness because production seemed to halt everytime i tried to get my hands on it NOW.
Waiting for it, getting to see it develop, seeing on the new things that it was going to bring into my life was the best feeling ever.
Once i finished paying it off, i could barely wait to see what this collectors edition brought me, and holy sh** was it worth the wait.
It made me feel. Happy. It was the best thing ever. Like id live it forever.
But nothing lasts forever, thats why you just have sit and wait till your life comes out with a new game, so you can get that sh**.
Everything is worth it in the end. When you get the next moment, and then the next, and the next; youll find yourself in the studio; Co-director of the moments you held so dear.
Youll find yourself dishing out good things for everybody else that need their moments, maybe they would even need it more than you did.
To hear there stories of how they were the happiest theve ever been.

Dont end your life. You could end up giving someone else a reason to live, maybe even many other people.
Dont waste it with a dull knife and some pills.
Ceperith

Likes Received: 0

Postby JuliusFawcett » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:53 am

I learned to love everybody too, and most importantly to love myself. I wish you all the best my friend, you are a positive agent for change :)
JuliusFawcett

Likes Received: 552

Postby rat123 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:58 pm

commiting suicide is a decision, nothing more.
rat123

Postby JuliusFawcett » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:04 pm

I made a video about it, tell me what you think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaYcMMGDUXE
JuliusFawcett

Postby gpf » Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:36 am

What is so repulsive about the decision to not be alive anymore? Perhaps others lives depend on you being around, but that is not the case for everyone. We aren't given an option to be born and I don't understand why anyone has an obligation to go on if they feel it is in their best interest not to.
gpf

Postby JuliusFawcett » Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:57 am

That's all very logical and thought based gpf, and denies the reality that your body likes living, just try holding your breath for 5 minutes, notice that way before the time is up, your body makes you breath again, the life in you loves to live, sweat, breath, digest and it's only unhealthy thoughts that would work against this life energy.
JuliusFawcett

Postby Jim1 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:11 pm

Ceperith wrote:
Dont end your life. You could end up giving someone else a reason to live, maybe even many other people.

Very well said.
Jim1

Likes Received: 19

Postby vdystonia » Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:02 pm

JuliusFawcett, thanks for your work, watch your videos sometimes, it's very interesting and also advise to Ceperith and all who has the same thoughts to watch it
vdystonia

Likes Received: 5

Postby kyrani99 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:17 pm

Ceperith wrote:There is someone who will be there till the end, someone that will make you feel beautiful, soomeone that will show you happiness.
They may not be there now, but i promise the will show. They will reveal themselves i swear that once you find that person, youll know that it is worth the wait.

You might wait to find that someone but you don' t have to wait. You can find them right now. You only got to realize that that someone is you! Look within, find the source of bliss and you will blossom as the lotus that rises up through the muddy water to show its beauty.
kyrani99
Preferred Member

Postby kyrani99 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:21 pm

JuliusFawcett wrote:I made a video about it, tell me what you think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaYcMMGDUXE

Julius, your video is very good but it does fall short of one point IMO. The thoughts that trouble people are most often just hateful suggestions of others. Once a person realizes this they can laugh at the thoughts. It is only when they take the thoughts seriously because they don't realize they are mere suggestions and nothing more that they are troubled by them.
kyrani99
Preferred Member

Postby JuliusFawcett » Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:56 pm

Thanks for watching and complimenting my video, yes, you make a good point about laughing at thoughts and them being suggestions, maybe I will make another video
JuliusFawcett

Postby kyrani99 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:17 am

JuliusFawcett wrote:Thanks for watching and complimenting my video, yes, you make a good point about laughing at thoughts and them being suggestions, maybe I will make another video

I am making some videos too and when I have put them on Youtube I will let you know. They describe the methods that toxic people use to adversely affect others around them in relationship with them in order to gain power and influence over them. I describe how toxic people are able to make mental suggestions that appear to be a person's own thinking. It was important information for me when I discovered this to help me get well and protect my health.
kyrani99
Preferred Member

Postby Candid » Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:04 pm

gpf wrote: I don't understand why anyone has an obligation to go on if they feel it is in their best interest not to.

Their best interest? What could that be... when they're DEAD?
Candid
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 359

Postby Jim1 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:44 pm

gpf wrote:I don't understand why anyone has an obligation to go on if they feel it is in their best interest not to.

And there's the issue of the damage that does to a family. If the parents are still alive, they would almost certainly be completely devastated by this.
Jim1

Postby kyrani99 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:10 am

Jim1 wrote:And there's the issue of the damage that does to a family. If the parents are still alive, they would almost certainly be completely devastated by this.

You are assuming that the family/ parents are decent people. Maybe they are but maybe they are psychopathic/ toxic / evil. Some of them may be the offenders. So helping a person overcome the hatred that they may be suffering is in their best interests.
kyrani99
Preferred Member

Next

Return to Depression