Law of Attraction and Psychology

Postby sakoz » Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:49 pm

"I think therefore I am".
Turn it around, you have to "be" first before you can think. Were you born thinking? After birth you learn to think. (it takes several months).
sakoz

Likes Received: 220

Postby Beloved » Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:58 pm

Richard@DecisionSkills wrote:
Beloved wrote: math is a perfect language

Until statisticians get involved.

Are they that powerful?
Beloved
Preferred Member

Likes Received: 30

Postby Beloved » Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:59 pm

Candid wrote:As far as we know, we're on the one rotating ball in the universe where life is possible

Nah.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldilocks_planet
Beloved
Preferred Member

Likes Received: 30

Postby Dennis Vasiliev » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:30 am

The difference between Physical Laws and Mental Laws is that the first have instant results and manifestation in the world, when the second ones only manifest themselves after some period of time (from 10 minutes to infancy) that makes them harder to be measured and calculated. However, nobody disproves these laws.

Example:
1. when you drop an apple it falls on the ground - that's a physical law, it can be measured right away.
2. you create a dream board and after 10 years you buy the exact house you placed on the board ten years ago - mental laws, work the same as scientific law, but takes time to manifest itself + it's not 100% accurate - that's all makes it harder to study and measure.

Years and years are going pass until there will be 100% proven scientific formula for Mental laws, but not using them now? Not using the Laws of Attraction, Expectation, Reciprocity, the Law of Cause and Effect (this one is actually proven as scientific), the Law of Belief, hell no!) We have to try it out, make it work for us and use them on a daily basis.

Because they work for everyone who applies them right!
Dennis Vasiliev

Likes Received: 9

Postby Mephestic » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:24 am

Sexual selection theory by Darwin is generally a good explanation for attraction I think, at least from the evolutionary perspective and from experience I've found it to hold true.
Mephestic

Likes Received: 1

Previous