personality disorder

Postby jek_Yll » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:05 pm

Hello,

I have a little question, when I’m stressed or feared (really feared), it's like an other personality takes the control. I'm usually hypersensitive and moral but in this situation I become like a sociopath, I don't feel emotions and become hyper-rational, I become also very arrogant and I tend to be sadic. However, I remember everything I do and the other personality follow the rules of my usual personality.
Is it a personality disorder or just a kind of defence.

Ps : sorry for my English faults, I'm french :)
jek_Yll

Likes Received: 0

Postby LiveHere » Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:19 pm

I believe It's not a disorder.

It depends upon the situations, which is variable
What kind of situation was it, will you please elaborate ?

PM me if you want to.

PS: your English is not faulty.
LiveHere

Postby jek_Yll » Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:24 pm

It's really coming when it's too much. To much stress, to much sadness or fear
Last time it was when a friend was felt in coma he died 3 days after (sickness ). His wife (also very good friend ) depressed. So it was too much and I accepted to turn into the other "personality "
I don't know if I must precise it but I don't speak to the other me, no voices , nothing. But when I turn I tend to criticise a lot of my usual me ,mostly my hypersensitivity.
jek_Yll

Postby LiveHere » Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:39 am

jek_Yll wrote:It's really coming when it's too much. To much stress, to much sadness or fear
Last time it was when a friend was felt in coma he died 3 days after (sickness ). His wife (also very good friend ) depressed. So it was too much and I accepted to turn into the other "personality "
I don't know if I must precise it but I don't speak to the other me, no voices , nothing. But when I turn I tend to criticise a lot of my usual me ,mostly my hypersensitivity.

I see
Sorry for your friend, Accept death as a good thing
Tell your self that your friend is resting in peace now, your friend is now in a better world

Remember, You are a good person

You will be a good person only if you want to be a good person , ask your self that

don't forget to breath, try to breath manually when you think that you are gonna change into some other personality
LiveHere

Postby LiveHere » Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:49 am

jek_Yll wrote:It's really coming........

His wife (also very good friend ) depressed.

You should listen to his wife. don't try to correct what ever they are saying, just listen

just be there, so that she feels good
your or any 1 else who is close to her should be in her presence,
presence is important.

Don't try to do any thing extraordinary or special, just be normal around her
let the time heel her in your presence

that is the least may be only thing that you can do for your friendship, right !

Don't worry, budd , It will be alright
LiveHere

Postby jek_Yll » Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:30 am

It was two years ago, I accepted already :)
I only remember it because it lasted two and half day. Usually, it lasted 2 or 3 hours ...
jek_Yll

Postby your.transformations » Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:03 pm

jek_Yll wrote:Hello,

I have a little question, when I’m stressed or feared (really feared), it's like an other personality takes the control. I'm usually hypersensitive and moral but in this situation I become like a sociopath, I don't feel emotions and become hyper-rational, I become also very arrogant and I tend to be sadic. However, I remember everything I do and the other personality follow the rules of my usual personality.
Is it a personality disorder or just a kind of defence.

Ps : sorry for my English faults, I'm french :)

So what is the issue? You want to change it or are you worried that something is seriously wrong? Because if its later i do not think that it is extraordinary. A lot of people have sides of their personalities they suppress.
your.transformations

Likes Received: 10

Postby jek_Yll » Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:33 pm

I only hoped that it's nothing wrong and I wanted some opinions on what it could be :)
jek_Yll