How U react when your husband kiss your butt cheek everyday?

Postby Candid » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:08 pm

Becoming Orgasmic: A sexual and personal growth programme for women by Julia R Heiman and Joseph LoPiccolo

That will keep you entertained while your husband isn't home!
Candid
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 346

Postby ishe » Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:56 am

I have already said why I post this thread. I simply wonder if it normal for guys to kiss their wife butt cheek.
And what would be the proper way for me to response to back to his kissing.
Sexually I only have one man in my life, that is my husband. He do the things he do and sometimes I wonder if other men, other husband out there do it too.
I feel awkward that he kiss m butt cheek, but I don't want him to feel that I'm not appreciate his affections. So I don't say anything and just let him do what he do.

And No, I don't need anything more crazy in my sex life. It already more than enough, too much actually. I will feel suffocate if it more than how it already is.
We talk about what we like in sex, none of us are into kinky stuff. We are fine with our "Vanilla" sex life. I'm sorry to burst your bubbles, but there are women out there who like "Vanilla" sex, I'm one of them.
My husband kiss my butt cheek and I already got freak out. I don't need any wild and crazy sex, my husband know that I'm not into those stuff.

Sigh, perhaps a prude girl in sex like me should never get married in the first place. I do feel bad for my husband.
ishe

Likes Received: 1

Postby Candid » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:43 am

ishe wrote:I simply wonder if it normal for guys to kiss their wife butt cheek.

It's normal for your guy. Will that do?
Candid
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 346

Postby rickyjames » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:05 am

you are very lucky to have a husband like this.I dont think there is any issue here.More than 90% of girls love getting their butt kissed.He must be a guy like me who adores butt more than breasts.I dont know why you feel weird,you should feel proud.Most girls would beg to get a hubby like yours.He loves your body and you are his lovely wife,your butt belongs to him LoL.
rickyjames

Likes Received: 0

Previous

Return to Light Lounge