Does it really all get better?

Postby Introspectah » Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:56 am

It's odd because i was once semi-addicted to marihuana too---though not as gravely as most addictées---and after i've underwent my transpersonal renaissance i feel entirely free to smoke a joint without being overly attached to its effect for the next days to come.

In fact, since my latest three sessions which followed eachother closely in the first three weeks of January, i haven't blown a toke yet, even though i've still got a lovely scented gram waiting on me to acknowledge it like a loyally bound dog.

I am actually deeply enthusiastic about rolling that next joint which will recalibrate my steps to an inter-dimensional track, but i adhere to my intuitive radar which signals me right on time.

Those last three sessions were intensely cathartic; 2 of them being immersed in a densely introspective atmosphere which produced highly effective breakthroughs in perception and 1 which could've easily be classified by the mundane thinker as a facking bad trip!

Though being the highly analytical individual i am, i scrutinized the content arisen in that experience and learned a whole lot about my self and the areas in life i that needed serious improvement still---so not that bad after all.

Marihuana is a powerful amplifier of emotional vibration, so if you don't alter your emotional vibration on your own, the spirit of marihuana will confront you with that. (at least in my experience)

The question of paramount importance in the light of detaching our selves from this or other substances, which could be as overlooked as nutrition or televisionary absorption, is what sort of emotional tendency or mental pattern was responsable for hooking me to this beautiful plant?

What was i attempting to evade by continually smoking?

Have i worked on this yet?

If you haven't acknowledged and nurtured the original wound which seduced you into committing to the enticing marry-yoe-wanna, you are bound to succumb in due time.

It's useless trying to overcome your addiction to any substances when the root of addiction hasn't been addressed nor nurtured and incorporated.
Introspectah
Preferred Member

Likes Received: 52

Postby Introspectah » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:30 pm

Introspectah
Preferred Member

Likes Received: 52

Postby pipboy » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:27 am

Hello biggiesize I'm 24 from india
I have smoked weed only 3 times in my life at continues days and the last was 2 months ago I still have brain fog symptoms which is Persistent however earlier I had mild insomnia, depression symptoms too which were gone now but now I have brain fog thing and its like hell ..will it ever go away I wonder only 3 times smoking can cause this much harm and I had alcohal with the weed too how u guys see this please help me guys...
pipboy

Likes Received: 1

Previous

Return to Addictions