Interesting story...5months no weed.

Postby akash agarwal » Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:04 pm

I hate evenings....i really hate :(
Brain fogg kills ..it gets anxiety badly and restless feelings for couple of time.
I dont understand what i n doing everything seems soooo weird and fake..really scared DP DR

How it will reduce or how it will lift away?

I really cant hangout in the evening time

It sucks and i cant focua concentrate

Pain gt tears in eyes still fighting i din even touch weed or else
akash agarwal

Likes Received: 33

Postby slick_willy » Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:13 pm

Hey tokes, you had a really inspiring recovery man and a lot of us understand how easy it is to relapse, especially when you're feeling good and think you can handle anything.

I don't imagine you will change your brain back with just a few uses but be careful, you
don't want to have to go through all the same sh*** over again. Good luck man
slick_willy

Likes Received: 56

Postby tokes » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:38 pm

relapse again...

but i know what it does to me and i am in a much more able position to quell it and quit again. however i am really enjoying the occasional use. i do however know in the long run it wont be good for me and i plan to quit for good again.
tokes

Likes Received: 25

Postby tokes » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:45 pm

relapse thıs whole summer with 0 side effects as of yet. but i remember someone saying on this forum that after around the 3 month mark it starts to **** you up again and i have started to have a stuffy head in the morning. ive quit now and plan to stay clean until christmas.

i smoked everyday this last 3 months..its been f***ing great..sorry to say it guys lol. ive operated as normal if not better, more engergetic more social. we will see what happens now ive quit..i will update weekly
tokes

Postby TrueReality » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:57 am

Nice story man, good luck with new quit!!
TrueReality

Likes Received: 2

Postby hsal » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:50 am

Read your first post before you relapse again .
hsal

Likes Received: 11

Postby tokes » Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:13 pm

Cheers hsal, sound advice.
I've quit since aug 27 (my last post) and I've had 0 side effects..maybe the first week my eating and sleeping patterns were irregular but to be honest nothing's happened. I didn't abuse it during my relapse anyway it was just like a joint a day.

I really have nothing to post...to be honest...I feel fine....

As a general statement i can say I back to how I was before I started smoking in hand with maturity and wisdom gained through this journey I've been on thede last 5 years.

Thank for reading will update on my story
tokes

Postby tokes » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:27 pm

So last quit was 27 aug and I smoked like 3 joints like 2 weeks ago....as mentioned before no side effects and I can operate completely as normal...feel fine and nothing to report...will keep updating my story...see ya!!
tokes

Postby tokes » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:13 pm

have been smoking regularly every weekend since november with maybe a few breaks of a week or so in between.

so far it hasnt taken a control of me nor do i desire it or think about it when i dont have.

paws has hit twice or three times in the period only lasting a day.

as of yet no intention to completely give it up as i have for the last 1.5 years. But it hasnt taken control of me nor do i feel like i need to have it constantly...i will keep it to weekends for now.

my job continues as normal without any hiccups...i have a girlfriend who i support and give emotional stability too..i feel as of yet fine....ill keep this updated
tokes

Postby Wave » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:27 pm

Hey,

Good to hear you are doing well. I cut down a lot but still pretty much daily. If you can manage that level then well done. I found I was having mild withdrawals a lot and while I could hold off smoking, it was at points a challenge. Today not having to wait to past 8pm to smoke has been great as some Sundays would be on a my mind a lot. Think I am done with weed.

Keep us updated on how you get on!
Wave
Preferred Member

Likes Received: 211

Postby Soberchic » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:06 am

Hey all, im so happy i found this forum ill be coming up on 6 months on feb 28th..and damn i thought it would be easy. Im in AA from being heavily addicted to alcohol opiates benzos and crack got almost 5 years but i continued to smoke weed the whole time. I could not give it up, whem i sent to detox in 2011 i told my therapist im not qutting weed. ive been smoking heavily for 18 years and only quit a few times for not that long. My head feels so weird at times and my emotions are all wacky. My most symptom s now are bad gas(especially at night), fatigue(morning and around 5 or 6pm), irritability, and cant stay focused..Im a hairstylist so im runnogn back and forth with clients and i just pray for patience. I got honest with my AA group and changed my date when i quit smokong weed. I totally agree when it comes to paws or withdrawal symptoms it has to do with your predisposed family addiction, how long you been smoking and how much you have been smoking.I stopped because i was suicidal again and was spending crazy money and not saving anything..Im an addict at heart i gotta realize it..thanks for letting me share
Soberchic

Likes Received: 46

Postby Analelia » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:15 pm

So exercise works, but only temporarily?
Analelia

Likes Received: 5

Postby Soberchic » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:26 pm

Excercise is great , i find its a vital part of recovery...i did notice that in the beginning when i did kickboxing i was getting more tired and run down so i switched to yoga to lighten it up. Thats just my experience, now i can do kickboxing and im fine. Ill be 6 mo on the 28th of feb. The first 4 mo. Were rough for me
Soberchic

Likes Received: 46

Postby tokes » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:48 am

For men it may be different. I started with yoga and football once a week. Then when I got into the gym around the 6 month mark and I started working out vigorously and eat hella protein, I found the testerone or hgm boost or whatever is was as a huge lift to my mental and physical state. It also builds confidence and gives the feel good chemicals such as dopamine and serotonin.

Anyway Ive quit the gym now lol but still do lots of walking and play football once a week. I havent smoked in 2 weeks and wow..cluster headaches...waking up with this strange clustery headachey feeling in my head. Doesnt effect my personality or way of thinking, im still very on the ball but it is irriatitng having that feeling. I havent smoked because I havent felt like it. I feel like it would weigh me down to much and make me slow when I need to be nimble in these current times. Its good to know ive gained control over it. However as Furtive has documented in-depth, ultimately, even casual use brings about Paws like symptoms (even if not as intense). Which as he also stated in the long run outweighs the benefits of occasionally smoking a joint.
tokes

Postby tokes » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:50 am

Will keep you guys updated on my usage, feelings and thoughts!
tokes

PreviousNext