VERY ODD SEXUAL DEVIATION.

Postby McCain » Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:57 pm

QueenBeauty? wrote:McCain..what is wrong with you? You keep on talking about my dad. I had issues with my dad

Okay so let's talk about that. I will tell you why it is important. If you do open up, I want you to describe the relationship without one word about your mom or anyone else. Just what happened between you two, good and bad.
McCain
McCain
Preferred Member

Likes Received: 95

Postby Wildcard » Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:11 am

You are talking about the devil like you know him personally or like some catholic fool who believes everything he read in the bible. These are all fairytales.

Its a metaphor, QueenBeauty, only a metaphor.
Wildcard
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 22

Postby bert_ernie » Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:46 am

QueenBeauty? wrote:You are talking about the devil like you know him personally or like some catholic fool who believes everything he read in the bible. These are all fairytales. I am a non believer of the catholic religion which means I don't see things the same way people do. I see god being evil because like Stephen Fry once said : If god does exist, he is a maniac. He puts us on Earth facing thousands of miseries and we need to put ourselves on our knees to thank him everyday while children are born with diseases and cancers. I see the devil as a person who punishes the ones who did bad things like killing, stealing etc. Of course; anyone who says that my thoughts are delusional compared to the one's of a catholic is silly. Because both thoughts are delusional, we have no proofs of anything being real, but we have the right to imagine and believe in what we wanna believe in. Just like everyone has the right to practice their own religion.

One of you responded in passive aggressive ways saying ; I don't care about your life and decisions ; you can have only male friends and shut down women balah blah blah...like if it's wrong for a woman to have mostly male friends or like I am the one shutting down other women. If I did, than I wouldn't have female friends at all. I do have female friends, but I have female friends who are tomboy like me at times, who have confidence in the way they look and dress and don't despise other women because other women feel like a threat to me ; (ex : other women hating on younger pretty girls with nice body and clothes and make some men seduced). I don't hate for reasons like that. I hate mostly women because in most cases, not just my situation, women are competitive and hate on the ones they see as a competition to them.

i'm assuming you were referencing my post in part. it's a lot easier for others to understand who you're addressing if you do something like @bert_ernie or quote the posts you're replying to. as it is it's just confusing exactly who you're talking to.

anyhow, how i responded wasn't passive aggressive. i don't always understand what is passive aggressive behavior. but i think it is usually covert. whereas i was quite direct & honest with my statements.

also you missed my point, my point was not that you _do_ have only male friends or you _do_ attack all women.

my point was even _if_ you were a person who had 0 female friends & disliked all females, i wouldn't actually particularly care.

because:

a) it's your life so what's it to me
b) i don't even know you.

so your life matters very little to me. & i don't say that to hurt you. i just say that because well it's the truth i guess. & so if you're happy with all male friends, ok fine good for you. but why is it then that you're always on here complaining about "bitchy women"?

i can only speak for myself, but personally i'm not trying to tell you how to run your life. i don't even particularly care how you run your life. i'm simply pointing out what i see as possibly inconsistencies or dishonesty. i don't think you assess yourself very honestly. everyone has bias' of course due to ego.

also, you seem to have problems parsing criticism. it seems like you immediately jump on the defensive & get angry without even

a) understanding what the other person is talking about.
b) looking at yourself to see if there's any truth in the criticism.
bert_ernie

Likes Received: 91

Postby McCain » Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:30 pm

Animus possession

http://henrymakow.com/2014/06/The-Effec ... Women.html

http://appliedjung.com/jungian-themes/animus-possession

QueenBeauty, this term refers to Carl Jung's developed system of archetypes.
When a woman lacks the masculine support in her life, she may develop a very strong animus. So strong that it takes over in a very negative way. Im concerned about you because of your dream animus. The devil. This is a representation of your animus in your head. Your ' s has become so strong that in your reality, it has taken over. This is why you cannot relate to women, you feel more comfortable with masculine ideas, you dream about sex with women.
All women have an animus. All men have the opposite called anima.
Most people can differentiate between these two side of themselves. Those who are taken over by it, become confused and lost within the archetypes.

Please understand, I want you to be aware of this clear condition that you have.
Regards McCain
McCain
Preferred Member

Likes Received: 95

Previous