5 months clean from weed...Is there hope?

Postby richardmj » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:41 pm

pipboy thats nothing to worry about. i had a shorter addiction too.. I think it effects each person differently, and Im guessing you were heavily addicted?
richardmj

Likes Received: 2

Postby richardmj » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:41 am

Figured Id give an update..

I relasped and smoked a lot for a week and wow it was great. I thought I was going to be fine. But I still had withdrawals.

The withdrawals this time were different. I didnt really have depression or anything like I had last time.

I developed this weird donkey obsession about feeling sharp pain on my dick head.

Yeah, I know right? Weird.. The OCD is really my only symptom tho. I had a lot obsessions last time, but it was a different one every week.

My dick doesnt actually hurt, I just cant stop thinking about how it would hurt if a knife cut it. I try to stop thinking about it, but its just always in the back of my mind.

This is the only thing that is bothering me and some feedback would be nice.
richardmj

Postby MightyRighty » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:23 pm

Hi richardmj, i too have relapsed and have been smoking the past week. I have enjoyed it but the damage i could be doing has been in the back of my mind bumming my high. i am going to have a week off now to see how i feel but currently feel no worse than before i smoked again (by this point my symptoms were down to about 10% of what they once were).

Best of luck
MightyRighty

Likes Received: 0

Postby richardmj » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:03 am

Yeah it was the same for me too. The first week was fine but eventually it gets worse. You most likely will have to just start from scratch again.

For me, this new cycle of withdrawal consisted of totally different symptoms.

I get severe OCD and mild anxiety.
Last time I had severe anxiety/paranoia and mild depression.

Something else I got some of is schizophrenia. Its not too bad, but its enough too annoy me. I think thats what causes me too keep thinking of my dick hurting..

But seriously, that sh** is freaking me out. I just cant get rid of the thought. WD really f%#*s with your mind.

I honestly think one of the symptoms is it makes you dumber. It takes away your ability to manage your symptoms.

Best of luck. Time is the best cure.
richardmj

Postby akash agarwal » Fri May 20, 2016 4:24 am

Pip boy rohit i m akash frm india i..hows u now and ir dp dr gone?

Mighty righty hows u now?
akash agarwal

Likes Received: 33

Postby Burnt » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:26 pm

It's august. I read this thread and I'm curious how it's going? I started my weed free journey at 1:30 am. Smoked 1/2 oz per week for 20 yrs. Just woke and I'm not baking. Planned this while I had weed. We each have our own motivating factors. I'm so hooked it's nuts, I get high for 20 mins then it's gone. I've lived a nutty life, amazed I never got arrested or pulled over. The stress of smoking all day for yrs is heavy. At this pt it's mind over matter. I'm probably in for a few rough days or wks or months but I'm ready and that's a huge factor! I've failed probably a 100 times or more. Good luck out there people. I cld care less about alcohol or other stuff, I want that same feeling about weed. I don't now so I gotta go cold! It's tough but so r people. I'm so driven and committed this time. I'm smoked out. Smoking actually depresses me. I'm breaking free. Good luck everybody!
Burnt

Likes Received: 0

Previous