How to condition an emotion?

Postby Minnaloushe » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:55 am

There are all kinds of emotions. Let's say how to condition anger. You can certainly replace the word -"condition" with "anchor", "set", etc.

I ring a bell when someone is furious. Next time when he will be foaming at the mouth, and I'll ring a bell. Thus for several times, i.e. 4-5 times, will he feel angry, if I ring a bell? I assume it will not work. You know, this is on the basis of Palvol's experiment about the dog.

How will it work if I try to condition triggers in a run just in a session, instead of several different occasions?

Thank you!
Minnaloushe

Likes Received: 2

Postby Hypnofan » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:35 am

hi
anchoring is presented in a very exaggerate way in nlp market. may be to sell nlp or persuasion courses. it works in very controled environment.

you need to first clear all other emotions and keep your target in a neutral state of mind, then create the emotion you want and intensify it, then apply a unique anchor that is not already attached with other emotions, now repeat the process. And fire the anchor when the targer is not experiencing any other emotion. or say he/she is in a neutral state so that triggered emotion can be experienced easily and clearly.

hope this helped :)
Hypnofan

Likes Received: 0

Postby Minnaloushe » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:51 pm

Hi,

Could you work on the case of anger I illustrated?

I think it would be much better if the emotion is pure, that is why I choose "anger" for discussion. I saw many times people were angry with other, and nothing could stop them, ie. yelling, trying to fight. Fury was at the peak.

In such a case, if I rang a bell, would it be a condition or anchor? How to make it?

Thank you! :)
Minnaloushe

Postby laureat » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:14 am

An experience gives you a taste of how you supposed to feel about something

A dog doesnt care what your name is, what you do for a living , but simply responds depending on how you approach

If you keep excited everytime with the dog
You are conditioning the dog how to feel about you, how to feel about you and the environment

humans have the intellectual side wich allows them to brakethrough of this kind of extreme conditioning and reacting animal-like
But still there is conditioning
laureat

Likes Received: 117

Postby Minnaloushe » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:15 am

Thank you for your reply.

I want to know to how exactly set the condition about anger and my bell ring, during he is being furious.

I've learned a little about the theory about anchoring, and conditioning emotions. Now all I need is how to practise it.
Minnaloushe