17 months

Postby Broken stoner » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:25 am

I live in a constant state of brain fog from the time I wake up till the time I go to bed this is constant and everyday. I ignore it but it's not getting better it seems
Broken stoner

Likes Received: 41

Postby Wave » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:50 pm

Keep hanging in there. Have you tried exercise and keeping busy with other stuff?

Hope you feel some improvement soon.
Wave
Preferred Member

Likes Received: 211

Postby Introspectah » Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:48 pm

Broken stoner wrote:I live in a constant state of brain fog from the time I wake up till the time I go to bed this is constant and everyday. I ignore it but it's not getting better it seems

Are you fulfilling your daytime meaningfully?
Introspectah
Preferred Member

Likes Received: 52

Postby Broken stoner » Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:25 pm

Yeah I go to work and college that's literally my life just bought a new car. Am doing really good have a girl in and out of my life I'm eating fine and always drinking water. I don't understand why I haven't recovered much.
Broken stoner

Postby Broken stoner » Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:36 pm

I really have went through complete hell mentally, feels like I've crashed hundreds of times and there isn't anything to deal with the stress, I wonder if I'm going through something entirely different maybe I had a breakdown after that panic attack. Maybe I should go talk to someone. I was high every second of 4 years. So I figured it's something related to cannabis but I could be wrong maybe I just changed. I live a life without vivid colors and I feel like no one really understands me, some days pass and I think I'll be fine others are not worth writing about. I have adrenaline rushs all the time sometimes when I'm trying to sleep, I'm fatigued I never get a break its just constant and life is over whelming even if I do recover how long till i break again. I just want to be a better person but how can I make such a effortful decision when I'm miserable. I'm 19 years old these last two years have been the worst time of my life.
Broken stoner

Postby Introspectah » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:55 pm

Yeah I go to work and college that's literally my life just bought a new car.

Are these emblems of economic prosperity contributing something of value to your inner life?
Introspectah
Preferred Member

Postby Broken stoner » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:17 pm

Being successful is all I want to do. If you don't dream big then stop dreaming
Broken stoner

Postby Coley546 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:48 am

I felt like you. I finally said I have to try something new and started seeing a shrink. I never thought I would see the day and at first I felt stupid but after a few visits it did start to help. Sometimes it just feels good to talk to someone gets what your going through. I'm on month 6 and I still have days where I question if it's all worth it but I figure I'm in too deep now not to keep pushing through. I tried antidepressants and it just made the anxiety worst. I've been running and that is the only thing that helps. Just keep running man and leave all the negative sh** behind you. I used to hate to run but now it's my break from everything. My shrink taught me too that when your feeling down and have negative thoughts, challenge those thoughts. Like what's the worst that could happen, or who cares, or I've felt worse. That actually helps too. Don't give up, it will be over soon. Keep telling yourself that.
Coley546

Likes Received: 0

Postby Introspectah » Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:05 pm

Broken stoner wrote:Being successful is all I want to do. If you don't dream big then stop dreaming

Do you equate living in a constant brain fog to success?

Does a succesful life need to be coupled to a state of incessant worry?

Is this

I really have went through complete hell mentally, feels like I've crashed hundreds of times and there isn't anything to deal with the stress,

A sign of success, of prosperity?

I live a life without vivid colors and I feel like no one really understands me, some days pass and I think I'll be fine others are not worth writing about.

Does this equate to success?

I just want to be a better person but how can I make such a effortful decision when I'm miserable.

You grow in strength as you embrace your misery as a given, and as you decide to work with it rather than to oppose it.

For opposition is only going to breed more inner conflict; [conflict] which results in the various symptoms of stress you're being plagued by on a regular.
Introspectah
Preferred Member

Postby akash agarwal » Sat May 07, 2016 4:27 am

2month happened i m sufring with withdrwal...now i have brain fog confusion in social..no emotions no excitement of doing anything ..DP DR very badly and every evening between 6 to 9 i feel dizzy.... When i will be fine ? How long
akash agarwal

Likes Received: 33

Postby slick_willy » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:08 am

Hey Broken Stoner, sorry to dig up this old thread but I somehow stumbled upon a video you posted on youtube about your symptoms and where you were at and everything, pretty much all the same stuff you said here and at about the same time.

So this thread was in December and it's now the next July so about 7 months later. Did you ever see or feel a change as time went on or do you still suffer a lot from anxiety and all that ish? I am just past 4 months and trying to tough it out but I start school in a month and wonder if I shouldn't go back on antidepressants. I am trying to wait til at least month 6 but optimally 1 year to make that decision.

Hope you're feeling better man

Chris
slick_willy

Likes Received: 57

Postby uniqueason » Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:47 am

how are you now my friend
uniqueason

Likes Received: 7