2nd hand smoke?

Postby 2ndhandsmoke » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:31 pm

hi all,

ive been quit for 14 months now and feeling heaps better, albeit a long time to go until im fully recovered. but the reason for this post is this. i come across an old smoker buddy and figued id stop by and say hello (he was smoking in his garage with the garage door up. The weed smelt strong and i kinda didnt like being round it. after 2 mins i quickly left but now i feel all weird. is it possible to get high from the fumes? I was barely there for 2 minutes and it was virtually outside, but i feel paranoid that i fked up my sobriety? i feel a little like im high on my eyes but im sure its maybe just anxiety playing up? is is possible to get high from such a short exposure in a virtually outside area? guess i just need reassurance. id smoke my lungs out if i felt i f***ed it all up because of that...
2ndhandsmoke

Likes Received: 0

Postby adamzapple26 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:55 pm

I'm sure that you will be fine. Your mind smelled the odor and is currently going through a phase where its remembering the substance. It's like if you started to smell a fresh pie of pizza, your gonna go through a phase for a little while and start thinking about pizza, how good it is, and how you would wanna eat it.

Don't put to much pressure on yourself, your doing great. That fact that you didn't join your Freind on his smoke is a great sign. Keep up the good work and stay strong!
adamzapple26

Likes Received: 9