Self Hypnosis Fine Tuning

Which of the two above methods is a more effective method to input self hypnosis suggestions?

Method #1 above - Repeat the suggestions aloud basically as self talk while in self hypnosis.
No votes
Method #2 above: Once in one's own self hypnosis use the waking hypnosis method of reading the suggestions in with the suggestion to accept and act upon the suggestions read aloud.
No votes

Total votes : 0

Postby seeker3812 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:51 am

Hi. My username is Seeker3812.

I am practicing self hypnosis for personal improvement and more specifically goal achievement/Law of Attraction Manifestation via the power of the subconscious mind.. I took a self hypnosis course under a Master Hypnotist some time ago who took a few weeks conditioning me to go deeper and deeper before implanting the suggestion/method for me to go into my own self hypnosis. He is no longer available for me to contact to troubleshoot my use of self hypnosis.

Right now i am using specific positive specific goal oriented present tense affirmations as my suggestions. I would like to know the opinion of others here regarding the two following methods of putting in the suggestions. Which way will most likely impact the subconscious mind strongest: for best results and WHY?

a) Method #1: I go into self hypnosis and simply say the suggestions (eyes closed) aloud as audible self talk.

b) Method #2: Go into waking hypnosis and input the suggestions in by reading them as follows: I have the suggestions already typed. I go into my self hypnosis and tell myself on the count of three I open my eyes remaining in hypnosis continuously going deeper and deeper, I read aloud some suggestions, and a accept and act upon each of the suggestions I read aloud, 1...2...3... Then I open my eyes, read the typed suggestions aloud, and then come out of my self hypnosis.

Of the two above methods which one is likely to be more effective and more importantly WHY. I await replies.

Please also contribute in the Poll.

Thanks,
seeker3812

seeker3812

seeker3812

Likes Received: 1