Advice on text messaging my girlfriend

Postby Smithy94 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:18 pm

Hey new to the forum I've been in a relationship with my girlfriend for about 5 months now during that time we have spent literally everyday together and only been apart if one of us is at work... Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to see her until Wednesday now and I'm really struggling with texting her today a couple of times she has just read my message and ignored it because my messages are crap, what are some things I can text her to hold a conversation? I can only really hold a convo if I'm constantly asking questions and she has said that she doesn't really like being asked questions.. I really don't know what to do because I'm now not going to be able to see her for 4 days and I'm worried she will lose interest in me by my messaging skills....

Help please
Smithy94

Likes Received: 0

Postby WonderGurl » Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:23 pm

If she's really into you, she will not lose her interest just by spending four days apart. Why don't you ring her instead?
WonderGurl
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 136

Postby JuliusFawcett » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:57 am

Have you googled "best text message conversations"?
JuliusFawcett

Likes Received: 552

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:14 pm

She may not be ignoring you because your messages are crap. She might be ignoring you because you have spent every day for 5 months together and she just needs a break. Give her some space. If she wants to talk with you she will reach out to you. Go do your own thing.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 1145

Postby laureat » Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:37 pm

what is important in life is to have a positive experience, you aim to have a good experience wheresoever you go, alone with others even with us on the forum, and so people will remind you with experience you have together I be like hey this guy is a cool guy because whensoever I see him we have a good time

I believe sending message is good I like it when people send messages to me, I love those simple short messages, like " HI HOW ARE YOU DOING? I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST !! "

I just think that is good enough there is no reason to complicate it, if you complicate, if you elaborate messages sometimes it may lead the other to feel awkward about it ,

in life I believe we have to keep insisting to get what we want we have to give your best and believe in our goals but you should also respect the fact sometimes life may take a different direction but you trust oneself that you are good enough, you trust oneself you will be good you are not depended on someone else

be proud of what you do, be proud of who you are, the more you are proud about it you have more desire to do more of that , you don't let someone else make you feel you are not worth to be proud of

determination is a quality, versatility is a quality
laureat

Likes Received: 110

Postby All in the mind » Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:07 pm

You don't have to impress her with your texts, just go with the flow and text to show she is on your mind. 5 months relating should carry you for 4 days, even if you ignored her for the duration.

A break will do you both the world of good!
All in the mind
Preferred Member

Likes Received: 25

Postby quietvoice » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:44 pm

This thread is four months old.
quietvoice

Likes Received: 234

Postby Richard@DecisionSkills » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:52 pm

Lol. It is my fault as I bumped it. Odd...as I wonder how I picked up on the thread in the first place. Oh well.
Richard@DecisionSkills
MVP
MVP

Likes Received: 1145

Postby gavinfg » Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:36 pm

just 4 days.... not need to worry..
gavinfg

Likes Received: 4

Postby gavinfg » Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:37 pm

gavinfg wrote:just 4 days.... not need to worry..

and it is even worse for others to have long distance relationship, at least u don't
no worry, short separation can make relationship stronger
gavinfg

Likes Received: 4