1.7 months so far...

Postby Ihceik » Sat May 07, 2016 2:34 am

and i've made a miraculous difference in terms of outlook/emotional control/general output of everything in life. But I've had a little stint of bad dreams! For the past 5 nights, I've been dreaming that I'm smoking weed extremely heavily. It was like I was going through the motions of being an addict in my dreamspace so to say. I would go through the panic, the anxiety of running low to being on a high from getting a nice full stash and protecting it from others like it was freakin' gold dust. Not too sure how long it'll continue, but it's getting me down. I feel for my mind it is either
a) a desperate last ditch attempt at returning to that life style before the eventual "reboot"
b) a total betrayal of sobriety and stubbornness and signs that my mind will never "forget"

I guess I'm looking for reassurance. Hopefully it'll all blow over and my dream return to the ones where I'd openly refuse weed if it appeared in my dreams. Because of these dreams I felt a sense of progression... I guess in light of the recent dream content I just feel the opposite. I look forward to any replies! Thank you for reading.
Ihceik

Likes Received: 7

Postby akash agarwal » Sat May 07, 2016 4:22 am

Bro congrats u came so far off! I m on 2nd month now... Bro are u improved??? Do u feel better and normal? U got that excitement and social bhve everything emotions back?? DP DR gone??
akash agarwal

Likes Received: 33

Postby Ihceik » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:53 pm

Just realised, I was 1.8 months off when I originally posted. 2 years 6 months now!
Ihceik

Likes Received: 7

Postby akash agarwal » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:42 pm

How u doing now?
akash agarwal

Likes Received: 33