Talk About Mixed Messaging

Postby DooHickeyFranklin » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:02 pm

hah! Yeah, you'd think we're in high school. Now we're both in our 40's. I'm vacationing at a mutual friend's lake house for the week. She's among the guests. It's one of those everyone-is-single-and-ends-up-hooking-up-with-someone trips. Honestly not sure why I was invited, but I really needed a cheap vacay.

And yes, I'm overweight, to answer your question. And it's pretty rare anyone flirts with me.

I guess I just needed to get this off my chest because it hurt worse than I really understood... :(
DooHickeyFranklin

Likes Received: 0

Postby 2scents » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:24 am

DooHickeyFranklin wrote:hah! Yeah, you'd think we're in high school. Now we're both in our 40's. I'm vacationing at a mutual friend's lake house for the week. She's among the guests. It's one of those everyone-is-single-and-ends-up-hooking-up-with-someone trips. Honestly not sure why I was invited, but I really needed a cheap vacay.

And yes, I'm overweight, to answer your question. And it's pretty rare anyone flirts with me.

I guess I just needed to get this off my chest because it hurt worse than I really understood... :(

Who's question are you answering?

A cheap hook up summer vacation...noone cares if your overweight. It's one of "those"trips to begin with.

Flirting can be misunderstood easily. It's based on "the chase."

Besides american pie, i didnt think ppl did this in real life...
2scents

Likes Received: 12

Postby gavinfg » Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:32 pm

2scents wrote:
DooHickeyFranklin wrote:hah! Yeah, you'd think we're in high school. Now we're both in our 40's. I'm vacationing at a mutual friend's lake house for the week. She's among the guests. It's one of those everyone-is-single-and-ends-up-hooking-up-with-someone trips. Honestly not sure why I was invited, but I really needed a cheap vacay.

Who's question are you answering?

A cheap hook up summer vacation...noone cares if your overweight. It's one of "those"trips to begin with.

Flirting can be misunderstood easily. It's based on "the chase."

Besides american pie, i didnt think ppl did this in real life...

I am confused with the question too
about overweight or vacation...?
gavinfg

Likes Received: 4